" Free airdrop Coins"  - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
abualez

" Free airdrop Coins" 

I don't encourage any one to participate in airdrops because many of them are scam while some of the airdrops paid with very low value coins. So for me I considered airdrops has waste of time.

BetFury                                                    

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                   

Regarding AirDorps, it is mostly SCAM Except for yobit, it is profitable if the best time to sell or buy it is known, and the best example is Yoda coin, where some people made profits of up to $ 70 from this airdrop, but they chose the best time to sell

• +1 1

I do not advise anyone to get into airdros because most of them are deceptive and false.  There are some honest airdrops, but not much.  You have to research Airdrop credibility before signing up, you don't have to waste your time waiting for airdrops.  You have to work in another, better area.

On 6/8/2020 at 12:00 PM, abualez said:

There are many beginners who depend on obtaining profits through airdrops .. and they  see it as an easy way to obtain digital currencies !! What are your advice, my friends to them ?

I have experience I have participated in different airdrop but at the end there was no avail . I advice every beginner who want to participate in an airdrop should make thorough research about the project because some turn out to be scam though there are quite few ones that are legit.

No need to waste your time waiting for airdrops.  You have to do another good one.  Now I just follow and work faith belief airdrops like Ybit AirDrop.

No my dear, I have not noticed that you can make money from free airdrop coins but there is the two airdrops that we have today in the Yobit exchange and there are the easy coin and dollar that you have to check and are register if you did not do until today, because the time is move to them to end.

This is the link:

https://yobit.net/free-dollars/

• +3 1

19 hours ago, Mella said:

No my dear, I have not noticed that you can make money from free airdrop coins but there is the two airdrops that we have today in the Yobit exchange and there are the easy coin and dollar that you have to check and are register if you did not do until today, because the time is move to them to end.

This is the link:

https://yobit.net/free-dollars/

@Mella if you Don't know that member can earn from airdrop then you need to know that this year a men earned 2k plus usd from airdrop campaign.. Yah its true that now a days almost all airdrop campaign is fake but if you can participate in one airdrop that is legit and can done refer properly then be sure you are going to received huge amount of money.. Again you have mention about yobit airdrop dollar but i think this airdrop will not be enough profitable..                

• +2 1

Yes it's true that from airdrop you can get some digital currency but it totally depends on your luck, if you participated that doesn't mean you will win some things depends on luck as well. And my advice to newbie is you should first complete 20 Post in this forum each day an then go and search for drops.

My experience with airdrops are not good. Most of the airdrops are scam and waste of time. Espicaly telegram groups and bots. 

I have worked on these telegram airdrops. They said you to complete their given task. Join different telegram groups. When it comes to withdraw your amount they ask for withdrawal fee. But at the end they can't give anything anyway.

But not all airdrops are fake, some give you the crypto but very little in amount. 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

We all know that Airdrops are no longer as welcoming and profitable  as before, and most of them have become fraudulent contests, but there are some currencies that have a real project that you can participate in.

• Useful or interesting 1

I have also heard from many people about airdrops .  Well ,  Many people has told me that airdrops are very beneficial to all of us .  But I have never tried it.  I will definitely try it whenever i will get proper knowledge about airdrops . 

On 6/8/2020 at 2:00 PM, abualez said:

There are many beginners who depend on obtaining profits through airdrops .. and they  see it as an easy way to obtain digital currencies !! What are your advice, my friends to them ?

I participated in a lot of airdrops previously, some of them were honest and profitable, and others did not give me any benefit. Therefore, when participating in any of these airdrops, the validity of the project related to the token that is being distributed must be verified.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

You can't depend on airdrops as they are not paying lately. The uniswap airdrop was not announced for all of us to know and use the platform but it was only for the existing users. This is different. I haven't found a good airdrop lately so I have stopped trying.

There are many airdrops in the online platform that can be beneficial to the users. It is necessary that the user's be able to identify between the genuine and fake airdrops that are provided by different sites. Make sure that there is no suspicious or any malpractices involved. This way the users can make maximum advantage out of the AirDrop options.

At the beginning, we all relied on airdrops to achieve some additional profits.
I advise them to be more careful now that most airdrops are SCAM and they will waste their time without any benefit

• +3 1

I participated in several Airdrops, in some I did well and in others very badly. I was not able to participate in the previous Yobit which was a success for many people in the community. I hope to have luck in the FreeDollars. I advise you to make sure that the Airdrop is a reliable site, check the previous Airdrops that have had good results. 

On 6/8/2020 at 7:00 AM, abualez said:

Yes, they are good friends, although I charge some MVM fomoswap calls that were $ 25 and I don't know what happened and I went down to 1 TRX practically what a bad decision

I think that distributions will help a lot in the beginning, you can get some initial capital. There are also distributions from the fact that you keep the crypt and money is dripping to you. I think on some promotions you can hit the jackpot, like now on Yobit))

On 8/6/2020 at 5:00, abualez said:

Hay muchos principiantes que dependen de obtener ganancias a través de airdrops ... ¡y lo ven como una forma fácil de obtener monedas digitales! ¿Qué les aconsejan, amigos míos?

I would recommend you to verify which page you are airdroping from since some ask for KYC verification and end up being scam, so be careful and verify that it is a safe site

I won't say all airdrops are scams but most of them don't pay and if they paid they pay less than expected, I have taken a part of many airdrops all of them didn't pay me, I guess I am not lucky.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +3 1

"We grow by lifting others"

There is no person who don't want free money, the problem of the spam you see is the problem of illiterate people(a lot of students), who don't understand what to do or how to do, and they do what they know, they spam and create useless topics, just be patient it will all go through in a while.

• +4 1

Really as a beginner it has become difficult to find an airdrop that pays and that is not a complete scam but despite that there are good offers that leave profits to invest, you just have to be patient and see very well where one he is getting in to avoid being harmed

• +4 1