" Free airdrop Coins"  - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
abualez

" Free airdrop Coins" 

As a main entry of money it can be difficult, since the airdrop although some leave you good profits others not many, even many airdrop sometimes do not pay even though you have done all the necessary tasks, even if it is a new cryptocurrency it can take a while time for it to gain market value.

• Useful or interesting 1

If You Looking For Free Airdop Go To Yobit Site. Because Yobit Is All In One You Can Trade , Exchange, Mining On Yobit And Also Yobit Provide Chance To Get Free Airdrops & Free Money To Everyone.

yes, it's a pretty easy way to get currency, but if you don't do anything with it, it's a waste of time and effort, especially with the current assignments of distributions

The airdrop from Morpher was not very pleased, they said in the spring, they opened it in the fall, the commission is large, the price for the coin is small.

Edited by Rekciuq

airdrops are good just in case you collecting them to get some money from it and also you are considering them as an extra money to get so you won't mind if it was scam but if you are taking it as a main method to earn then i don't agree with that because it is completely a waste of time, it is better to invest or trade or even do a regular job instead for earning

• +3 1

There are many airdrops that are not legitimate and only fill their participants with enthusiasm, so it is very important to inquire about that airdrop and if it is really worth investing your time.

The best advice is that they take the profits that each Airdrops generates and that they invest them immediately in a long-term platform, since basically only receiving money from Airdrops will make them lose interest in the crypto world, since they will never see real profits  .

On 6/8/2020 at 2:00 PM, abualez said:

There are many beginners who depend on obtaining profits through airdrops .. and they  see it as an easy way to obtain digital currencies !! What are your advice, my friends to them ?

I participated in about  10 airdrops . I haven't  made any  earnings yet,  but friend  around me   have  earned  from most  airdrops . My advice to  you is not  to  participate  in every  airdrop . Just join  airdrops  that you think  will earn income. The terms of  each  airdrop  differ.  Some offer  only a few  commands, some airdrops  with systematic identity analysis.

7 hours ago, cansuguzel said:

I participated in about  10 airdrops . I haven't  made any  earnings yet,  but friend  around me   have  earned  from most  airdrops . My advice to  you is not  to  participate  in every  airdrop . Just join  airdrops  that you think  will earn income. The terms of  each  airdrop  differ.  Some offer  only a few  commands, some airdrops  with systematic identity analysis.

Yea, well said the term of some of the airdrops makes it so difficult to get, that is why so many people are giving up on the whole cryptocurrency airdrop, and if you don't carry out proper research before joining most of these you will regret it.

• +1 1

It is very true, crypto beginners who have no capital turn to airdrops. The truth is feasible, with the little that you are gathering, save and generate capital and then invest and generate greater profits.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +5 1

On 6/8/2020 at 7:00 AM, abualez said:

There are many beginners who depend on obtaining profits through airdrops .. and they  see it as an easy way to obtain digital currencies !! What are your advice, my friends to them ?

For me it is a matter of perseverance, currently there are few airdrops that are not Scam and we must take advantage of those opportunities of platforms that have a stable path such as the airdrop that ended from Yobit, which for me will be the surprise of the airdrops for this year.

There are several portals that offer information
The idea is not to miss out on free cryptocurrencies. They offer information on free cryptocurrency launches, airdropalert.com ranks featured events.

In a very simple and very specific way, the criptmonedas.com.es platform also publishes free cryptocurrency launches. In a well-ordered manner, with their effective dates, requirements and the prizes that can be obtained. The amount is not very large, but they are legitimate and safe "airdrops".

You always have to do your research before embarking on airdrops.

The platform does something called Airdrop every period, which is a new currency with an algorithm and its own network, which begins to be offered for free after the implementation of the tasks required in order to get it for free and in order to increase its spread, so the demand for it increases and it becomes ready for trading and its price increases and it is free by the platform, something Very encouraging for the beginner

From my experience %90 of the airdrops is scam , u can do some profit from the airdrops but u must find the correct airdrop ,  

And ther is very important things 

Don't send any token to any airdrop , 

There are good and bad, there are some who say that they are going to toss a coin and to earn certain coins you must do tasks and in the end they do not give you anything and there and others that if they give it is advisable to never give money if they are asked

What was your highest payour airdrops guys? 

Share and report some of your crypto journeys here.

Will be nice to hear them!:)

My advice for those who seek to obtain good profits with the airdrop is that must first verify the validity of the company that is promoting that cryptocurrency and second verify that the projects that the company is offering are profitable and useful in society.

Я работаю уже давно. С airdrop и если вы платите вам просто нужно знать, как хорошо выглядеть и делать их правильно. Требования, которые многие люди требуют отказаться, но это так. Реалкс. Только. Они должны хорошо интерпретировать свои приказы