" Free airdrop Coins"  - Page 7 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
abualez

" Free airdrop Coins" 

hello friends aidrops are a great way to earn money. and the best thing is that new aidrops are always coming out. i totally recommend them. keep in mind that not everyone will pay. some aidrops will be scams. like many others if they pay well and it will be worth it. everything is in studying the projects and exchanges where they are listed

Airdrop is just a good source of earning free coins and money.but now a days there are lotbof fake airdrops are coming into the crypto market and we are participating in those airdrop by hoping they give us profit.

• +5 1

On 6/8/2020 at 6:00 AM, abualez said:

There are many beginners who depend on obtaining profits through airdrops .. and they  see it as an easy way to obtain digital currencies !! What are your advice, my friends to them ?

I advise you to take advantage, since some airdrops like those of yobit are usually very good, it is better to save your tokens or cryptocurrencies for a future investment.  Although there are some airdrops that tend to be scams or terminate their tokens or cryptocurrencies worth almost nothing and you end up wasting your time, also be careful with buying launch tokens, I advise you to investigate them very well, if they are going to have the value they say will  to have.

I got more than 230 tokens from airdrops but 99% of the total are dead and useless ones, I  decided to stop participating in airdrops unless they introduced by reliable exchanges like Yobit ,Binance and so on. 

я ничекго не понимаю что происходит реально , объясните пж прям плз , просьба , ваще жесть крутяк , ааааа , прям жопа 

There are a lot of fraudulent platforms that do not pay you and ask you for some money to get the coin and some platforms are reliable as a platform yobit For example, it is wonderful. Every year, it launches good airdrops. You must be careful about getting airdrops at the platforms

I have participated in several airdrops and
the truth so far I have been unlucky that 
none of them pay me, however, that is not 
why I have to resign and I am completely sure 
that if you continue to insist at some point, 
I will pay and you will get the rewards for 
the effort to insist.

You can look dlrs, amepay on telegram. Also tronlik app giving credits too. Airdrops are important because if you earn some money with these, you can start trading without spending lots of money.

some airdrop are just shit when i m beginner in this field i used to collect the various airdrops from different sites but they gave me nothing only they gave is just stress and wastage of time, 

so be aware only the exchanges which are popular they gave the real air drops like i use the yobit from a long time i used to to participate in every airdrop and earn every time

29 minutes ago, German Cano Celis said:

Guys with the success of Uniswap's free token, now Tron's CEO Justin Sun is doing an airdrop, follow these steps to claim your free credits Receive 300 POINTS on TronLink Pro • Step 1- Download TronLink Pro from Google Play or App Store. • Step 2- Create an account • Step 3- After creating an account, click on "ME" at the bottom right • Step 4- Select "Invite a friend" • Step 5- Select "Claim rewards" and enter the invitation code: FROM THE LAST MESSAGE You will receive 300 credits exchangeable for crypto ------------------------- Just make a comparison Today, Uniswap gave away 400 FREE UNI. The current price is $ 5 => $ 2000 Tronlink donates 300 FREE CREDITS. The exchange rate will be ... $? Guess ??

is it true?

On 6/8/2020 at 7:00 AM, abualez said:

What are your advice, my friends to them ?

That is not your main way to get income, that it is complementary to an investment, since you will not earn much like that and you will lose a lot of time. The other thing could be to put together all the money earned in airdrops and that to invest it to earn more, but not only with the airdrops.  

While airdrops are a good way to start yes most of them like any other similar do this for x action they tend to be scams so I guess one tip I can give if an user decides to go with that route is to go and do multiple airdrops in different sites or alternatively if you find a forum like this one ask around to see if it's worth putting your time in it because there's always someone that knows if it's legit or not and they tend to be pretty lets say vocal about it also be persistent and don't give up but I guess that's pretty obvious.

Hi, one thing you have to make sure that in your mind not every farm will be profitable because many of them are scams, you have to find enough information about them and choose very carefully even to make money from each campaign, it is very easy You do not have to spend time and it takes time to succeed.

From what I can see there are many who do not know it but in this forum there are people like me doing yobit airdrop, which is one of the safest places to airdrop since in the past they have paid. You always have to see who is doing the airdrop to know how safe it is, there are many scams.

I just claiming airdrops.io airdrops, cause they are really legit. Airdrops from telegram mostly are just scams. Some of them maybe are legit and sometimes if offer is good but they don't ask you for any ID or money, than why not?

I believe that if there is such an opportunity - to get some kind of coin for free, then why not try it? It will be a great profit if possible. If it doesn't work out, then it's okay, because there are no monetary losses.

Most of the Airdrops are scam so be careful and no provide your personal information  but in some ways yo can get extra money from them , In  my experience only Yobit.net launched good Airdrops and it is trustworthy exchange. 

Digo que regalar monedas de nuevos proyectos es una buena idea para que nos hagan saber qué estamos comprando en el futuro y la liquidación de un determinado proyecto sería más rápida ...

You have to be careful in which aidrops to participate, remember that many scams abound.

However when an airdrop is good, you could make big profits doing nothing which is best of all. It is a good way to generate extra income 😄

I have earned a lot from the airdrops and bounties. Earning from airdrop is an art and it requires some real effort. Without efforts it can’t be achieve. You have to show some competence otherwise it is very hard though

A lot of attention, there are many blows on airdrops, before providing any personal data of yours, research beforehand. There are a lot of really good airdrops, but there are some that are scam. Care guys

• +5 1