" Free airdrop Coins"  - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
abualez

" Free airdrop Coins" 

Its not bad because airdrops are profitable when you will get some of them which are legit. I have also participated in some airdrops and i earned a good amount, but we should be very careful because there are many fake airdrops too.

• +1 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

On 6/9/2020 at 1:50 PM, Tine0313 said:

it takes a lot of time before earning profit

Well, that's true mate but by waiting for long time, ,this is worth it because there is a high tendency that you can earned some huge amount of money depends to the coin if how much is the value of it in the market.

On 6/8/2020 at 2:00 PM, abualez said:

There are many beginners who depend on obtaining profits through airdrops .. and they  see it as an easy way to obtain digital currencies !! What are your advice, my friends to them ?

They don't have to put too much hopes on waiting free airdrops because we don't know when the airdrop will come, so we must find more opportunities to do more than waiting for airdrops. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

For me I don't think Airdrop is the best way for beginners to earn in Crypto because most Airdrops token or coins are worthless it can't be traded, there are worthless and it's hard to find the legit ones.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

My advice to these beginners would be to quit airdrops as they pay very little amounts of money even when someone works on them for many hours and I would recommend this forum instead.

• +1 1

I recommend new members according to my previous experience. I have previously tried a lot of airdrops, but I did not benefit from any of them because most of them were fraudulent.
Some of these airdrops did not pay me as they promised me and the other part paid me, but the amount they paid was not worth any value.

8 minutes ago, Captain Karim said:

I recommend new members according to my previous experience. I have previously tried a lot of airdrops, but I did not benefit from any of them because most of them were fraudulent.
Some of these airdrops did not pay me as they promised me and the other part paid me, but the amount they paid was not worth any value.

Frankly, the Airdrops is no longer as profitable as it used to be, as people used to earn hundreds of dollars in registration in the airdrops , but now the majority have become scam.

• +1 2

Airdrops some of them that gives currencies, but does not exceed several dollars in value over a period of several months. Therefore, Airdrops is not able to achieve actual or progressive progress in this field, which is less so described as fast.
Of course, not all airdrops give only the currencies that reliable platforms launch like Yobit. The rest are mostly SCAM.
So the other options are either to deposit an amount of money and trade or work in Crypto Talk for example to secure an acceptable capital
 for work.

• +1 1

Free air drops is good for beginners for the purpose of gaining experience in regards to Crypto currencies, but to depends on it for making free income, actually to me it's a waste of time.

Because nothing meaningful they will gained.

• +1 1

This kind of airdrop was really profitable, but  There is a lot of fraud in these airdrop, so it is very difficult to find the real airdrop site. And Very little can be earned from the free airdrop, so I think these are just a waste of time.  So if you want to work with airdrop, you have to choose the right airdrop site.

• +1 1

On 6/17/2020 at 2:00 AM, Virgil dijk said:

For me I don't think Airdrop is the best way for beginners to earn in Crypto because most Airdrops token or coins are worthless it can't be traded, there are worthless and it's hard to find the legit ones.

Even though airdrops has a lot of not successfully released of coins, this is the one of the most profitable here in cryptocurrency by getting a huge amount of money by waiting for how many months and this is why this forum has a airdrop section.

In market presently 50 % of the airdrop are fake. 30 % are very less paying. And the one who will pay will take time. So I don't like airdrop.  Still it's a free crypto so complete task and earn the airdrop.  But be careful of fraud.  They will ask to complete KYC which can be dangerous. 

Some of the airdrops are profitable but you have to wait very long time many people got profit by only doing airdrops. Airdrops coin price may increase so high you won't believe. I have invested in one ICO and it returned me about 3times profit which is very more from airdrops but if you invest in good airdrops coin we can even multiply profit but all the airdrops coins are not profitable you might bear loss.

• +3 1

BetFury                                                   

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Airdrops is profitable in some ways if you have many time because its really time consuming. Maybe find any sites that really profitable than airdrops, like this forum, Cryptotalk which is not time consuming and very profitable. 

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

there are so many of them there are so many coins that can work well for you there is a chance to actually have free airdrops that can help you earn some good things, its good to really be sure that we have to really define good effort that we see in such, free airdrops is actually a good idea that brings good money in such 

• +1 1

First of all, I'm looking at KYC or not. I'm staying away from that AirDrop if it exists. And if it gives me a condition to pay me any money before I withdraw the coins I have earned through my studies, I'm walking away again without looking back. I agree with the airdrops of coins that are out of those. As soon as I pay, I don't think much of it.

• +1 1

for your donations;

BTC:  13b8EgwkK21Dn9qru26fgzsVaSpS8hEAuV

ETH:  0xa15E78Da25C54f5D809041dd9d43A346e8b14BC4

LTC:   MNCerYDp6yoTvjM7nC8wV5ua8x8ZBTWCzZ

On 6/8/2020 at 5:00 PM, abualez said:

There are many beginners who depend on obtaining profits through airdrops .. and they  see it as an easy way to obtain digital currencies !! What are your advice, my friends to them ?

@abualez its true that noob member first depend on airdrop programme as they have no idea about another section of crypto world..so when they start learn about another section then they stop waste their time by DOING airdrop programme as most airdrop now fake...when i was new in crypto world i did the same mistake by waste time in airdrop programme                 

• +1 1

It is no longer possible to rely on AirDrops to collect currencies, and thus to collect a good amount that enables us to trade, of course, except for some of them launched by official platforms such as the Ubeat platform In general, the matter has changed from the above and has become the best place to collect a steady income is to work in digital sites or secure online services or use networks that provide payment such as this forum.

• +1 1

They have to be careful because not all airdrops are legit. Other airdrops they will waste your time and they will not pay you any cent. Exchanges airdrops are the one to trust most than other.

Now there is no gain from airdrops so my advice is to quit airdrops. Other ways that are a waste and are not paying are mobile games, faucets, surveys and some sites that pay you to follow and like in social media. You can avoid all these.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

It is not a mistake to make some currencies through airdrops, but you must know that there are many of them are fake and are useless, so there are many ways to make money other than airdrops because in airdrops you must store the currency and wait for its inclusion in the market and its price rise, then sell and this takes Months .

• Useful or interesting 2

Thank you man for your meaningful suggestion that you gave it make me to earn more money,airdrop is a great platform to ear pocket money this is why this forum is the best from other forum.

I was using airdrops when I started in 2019 and there are a lot that distributed and I sold for goot money as hex but lately they became very bad and they are ask for identity too or phone numbers that they shouldn't and I have stopped using them too.

• Useful or interesting 1

i'm tried many airdrops before and i found 90% from them no serious, now i follow and work on trust airdrops only like yobit airdrop.

• +1 1