A simple calculation about topics - Page 9 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Jami273

A simple calculation about topics

Select which is will be the perfect option for the betterment of all of us and the forum  

192 members have voted

1. 1. Select yours-

• 1 topic in a week
    • 1 topic in 15 days
    • 1 topic in a whole month

I think I'll go with one topic in 15 days because in creating a topic you'll need a good sense of reasoning,in order to come up with a topic that'll benefit a lot of members in the forum,so that's why I choose a lost in 15 days since the days interval are enough for someone to think and come up with a mother reasonable topic

There are a lot of the members in the forum and not all of them can make the topics so even if some of them can make the topics and they do so that is enough and if all of them make even one topic a week that is too good.

I believe and I think that each one has their way of thinking and acting, not all of us are going to do the same as the other or at the same time themes that is when we come up with a theme we do it or there are other people who do what It is when to do a day or to do once for 15 days is according to each one.

• +1 1

Sorry for my ignorance it is not very clear what you want to say to me I am going to give my opinion as a beginner that I am, it seems to me that if we make very withdrawn publications it will be more difficult to reach 100 than it is what allows us later to have our authorship For a reason, those who created the system have not changed it over time, that is a sign that things work like that, sorry if I offended someone

• +1 1

If you have a good knowledge, then you can also make a topic on a daily basis, but if you do not have the same knowledge, then you do not need to make a topics. Even if you make a wrong thing, the administrator will block you immediately and it is better not to make your topic , only read others' topics and do a great job there

• +1 1

Hi dear if you ask about the topic. More you topic created more you increase income. Such as if you create the good post then like and  follower. You know that the like increase the income.

• +1 1
  • +4 1

I work by investing. We make good income by investing. We collect different tokens and sell them if prices go up. BTC is the most popular currency. BTC LTC, ETH are the ones everyone likes when they work on crypto currencies

Yes my dear i agree with your question but it is not possible to make daily new contents it is only possible when you have some knowledge about crypto and you know how to work otherwise there is no benefit so becarefull ok good by thank you so mucu takecare.

• +1 1

My friend I want to tell you that about the simple calculation of the the post on this forum you should to be careful then your post because there are many scammers and you should to have the knowledge about that

• +5 1

l do concur along with your explanation on that, we must lookout around that. One point in 15 days is extraordinary, in my intellect in the event that each part would share possess conclusion, it would be really extraordinary and more than that on the off chance that it happens, for me it'll be simple to discover numerous subjects in English.

Dear Friend! This is right. I agree with your words on that. Everybody has to make some research before posting. That's why we must try to giving necessary information about our topic to other members. Users can create the topics if they are unique and useful to keep on this forum. 

• +2 1

I discussed a good topic my friend, so creating important topics for the members' work in the forum, but it is important to note that the creation of the topic must include new ideas and pose important questions and discussions related to cryptocurrencies so that the topics are acceptable and contribute to the development of the forum and increase the activity of this section.

• +2 1

Hello my friend, everyone should work on creating a useful topic at least every week because the publications benefit many new members within the forum and a non-recurrent topic must be written within the forum and it must contain all information about the encrypted currencies in order to be accepted by supervisors and gain reputation Kindness and thanks

• +2 1

This is correct, we must pay attention to what matters to us, which is the published articles of quality and not number, that is, qualitatively not quantitatively, we must go to publish educational articles and exchange experiences and not collect profits, because we will be exposed to the risk of being banned in the end, which has a negative impact on us

• +1 1

Although there is new every day in the coding world that we can write about, but there are some topics that are called old that are really worth continuing to publish, especially if we have useful additions to them and I think that the topic should be written only when the appropriate idea comes.

• +4 1

I think that creating topics on this forum requires some experience and information, but we must challenge ourselves and strive to create new topics in order to benefit the members

• +3 1

Hello my friend
Your topic is very important..Each person can give an opinion on a topic and create an idea every period of time

In order to create a special topic, you have to choose a topic that has not been presented here before. I think that is very difficult because there are many topics here and it is difficult for us to search for them all

We always need useful posts and topics, and not just fill in two lines and publish something that is worthless. The topics must be bent by a real effort.

Welcome, my friend. Actually, I prefer to create one topic every week, but it meets all the conditions and everyone benefits from this matter better than creating a topic every day, but it is repeated or without meaningful. Therefore, I advise everyone to create a useful topic once a week. This is a good thing and will benefit all members.  They are here

• +5 1

Hello my friend. Thank you for your helpful participation. I completely agree with you. These accounts are very good, and if this is done, the forum’s activity will increase and become more effective in addition to the benefit that members will receive.

I agree with you because many of the topics that I have shared on this forum have been deleted because they are duplicates. And I can't find new topics that I can share every day. 

I think that it is one topic per week, and the topic must be useful, have good content and not repeat, and not less than 100 characters in order to be within the rules of the forum and receive a good reputation

Everyone have knowledge about Crypto world because mostly member are junior member and members or full members but they are not creating new topics . Maybe they afraid to get banned but it is not good . 

That's exactly what I agree with you. Everyone needs to do some research before posting. I think this thing will make it even harder for moderators to delete posts! If each member starts creating 2 posts on a weekly basis, the post count increases with good speed.