Does youtube counts view from ptc sites? - Page 6 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
betelihem

Does youtube counts view from ptc sites?

7 hours ago, kikifam said:

@betelihem @Ghats @davy22 @Khan

You tube counts every single view and your work is to make sure that you pull in an audience, the right thing that works well for you that you have to really be good in the best thing that happens to you grow your youtbe channel and allow it to find all kind of things there is a lot of good and people are earning huge sums to this and the best thing today is to be good in all this and be good in trading your earnings for money they pay per cpm and this is different with each country. all I know low income countries are paid 0.003$ for every 1000 views, but you must have 1000 subscribers 

Yeah youtube counts views from ptc site but the video shouldn't be auto played because if its auto played then youtube don't count it..  and yeah the CPM for country's are different, some country's have very high cpm values per 1000 views.

On 6/2/2020 at 8:49 AM, betelihem said:

Bro, you are right if the ptc site allows youtube videos and if the viewer watches the video it should be counted right, i mean its the view it counts, but why are then youtuber straggle to get meany views they can advertise on ptc sites right.

the struggle is on having to have regular community which are going to be consistent on having to watch your videos as a video can have 2 million views and that channel never reach that feet again, as consistency is hat a youtuber will want

• +2 1

On 1/9/2021 at 3:32 PM, Mizanht8 said:

Yes, I have seen many ptc sites that use youtube video as advertisement. They pay the user something. In return, the user sees youtube video. As a result, their video views. But I heard it is now out of the rules. It is not considered. If it is or youtube account is banned. But of course it could be used before.

You are right its possible to advertise your youtube channel or video on a ptc sites, i also used to advertise my youtube channel on a ptc sites and i have get so meany views from it, and its very interesting and easy thing to do.

If traffic form other website watch video from that channel then that time will be counted as watch hour. You can share your link anywhere you wants to increase traffic. But if you wants to make money from that channel then i think you know youtube don't pay for video views or watch hour.

• +3 1

1 hour ago, jakoomar77 said:

If traffic form other website watch video from that channel then that time will be counted as watch hour. You can share your link anywhere you wants to increase traffic. But if you wants to make money from that channel then i think you know youtube don't pay for video views or watch hour.

Yeah i know youtube don't pay like this but in order to rich the payment qualifications on youtube and ask a youtube partner program and monetize our channels there is a prerequirment that is to rich 1000 subscribers and 4000 watch hour, so advertising our channels and videos on some sites will give you popularity and increases your followers too.

I'm not sure about that, but I think that if they're real viewers and not robots, they'll be counted. There are sites you can use to advertise your channel like picoworkes and I don't think if there is any issue to do that because it is an advertising network.

YouTube will count a view if video play for at least 30 second. Youtube algorithm works on the basis of this rules. So if ptc sites videos does not view for at least 30 second view don't count.

• +2 1

Hello dear friend, I have been watching many YouTube channels that talk about this site, but I do not know if they are paid or not, and if they can publish it on other sites to answer this question. We need a Youtuber who is experienced in this field and has experience in this

It will count a view on YouTube if video play for at least 30 second. It will count if you play for atleast 30 second. YouTube algorithm work on the basis of this rules.  So if ptc sites videos does not view for at least 30 second view don't count. 

The ptc or PTG sites, or any platform that offers that service has a small system where they make sure that people watch the video for a specific time so that both the visit and the viewing on the channel are counted, in this way  youtubers get what they want

Yes my dear you are right YouTube also delete the many channels and video that are about crypto I think. So I don't think they are also paid but they delete the channel they don't promote the crypto.

• +1 1

Actually I don't think what are you saying but I see this YouTube clear the all channels because they don't want promote the channels I think. So therefore they can't use YouTube for promotion.

• +1 1

youtube checks see from PTC destinations since PTC location says to enter the complete address of the locales you need promote but they do not limit in case you deliver redress locales. Youtube approach works on the observe time instead of views.

I don't know why they are doing this and but i think they accept other and viewing sites and we also need a lot of views in order to be able to make profit.

10 hours ago, yahose09 said:

I think that if you had to advertise your youtube video on a ptc site that you would get the view if the user decides to watch the video or if it plays for a certain period of time. This is because the ptc site will direct the viewer to that youtube video and it will start to play and therefore you will get more views. I think that this will help with the videos that have monetization enabled on them. However youtube is constantly changing their stance on crypto. So it remains to be seen if this will stand.

Yeah friend, youtube coins views that i get from advertising sites that i used for advertising my video channels on ptc sites, and yeah the view increases perfectly, but i think views from VPN users are not counted on youtube.

YouTube behaves differently, sometimes it is against cryptocurrencies and recently it has supported cryptocurrencies. 
There is maybe issues that videos of YouTube are not views on Ptc sites because only pictures or displayed for advertising sites. 

Yeah Al that sounds pretty crap to me, Looks like BT aint for me either, Looks like BT aint for me either, Looks like BT aint for me either, Looks like BT aint for me either, Looks like BT aint for me either, Looks like BT aint for me either, Looks like BT aint for me either  Could have made a good income from but is currently against the law because of this but the YouTube authorities have now banned it and doing so could do any harm to the YouTube channel

• -5 1

Hello my friend . It can be a good choice for many people. But I don't like this idea very much. I think if we publish a good content post it will be much better. I don't think it's a profitable idea or a goal.

• -1 1

On 1/16/2021 at 9:46 AM, lentrr576 said:

Different websites offer youtube views and subscribers but it depends on youtube rules and regulations.I have no idea because I don't have youtube channel but if you search on google and youtube you can get a better idea about it because PTC ads from different websites promote youtube  By channel.

Thanks for discussing an important topic.

Yeah youtube havd this rule that any one who intentionally start the video it will count as a view, so advertising videos on ptc site which are perfect for youtubers and youtube videos, i also used to advertise my youtube channel and gt some views from them.

• +2 1

On 6/2/2020 at 12:16 PM, betelihem said:

Hey guys ow all are you doing,

I have one question, if youtubers advertise there youtube videos on ptc sites does there vies count? and also does there watch  hour increase on monetization? i am asking this because if this thing works why youtubers straggle to get views and watch hours, what do you think guys.

Truly does youtube plans to pay for bitcoin clients, wow that is fascinating information, you are correct youtube have various things and fields, I hear so many gripes about it, and it might change without fail. much obliged for your data.

YouTube, for a while, removed all the clips that talked about encryption Consequently, watching ads or clips and paying via cryptocurrencies must be in agreement with YouTube, and even for viewers, some channels pay them in currencies in exchange for views, but separately from YouTube by sending them directly to their wallets or the portfolios of their accounts on sites related to this. Channels

I have as of late heard that YouTube has restricted all the commercial identified with cryptotalk and I believe it's bad for cryptotalk on the grounds that the ad of this stage is important to get more clients on this site.

From what I have seen or I think that YouTube does count the visits or views of other people because it is thanks to those views that they have that they can collect or earn such money or monetization.

I think, that kind of views or visits is punishable on Youtube and do not count for hours of visualization or views even you could run the risk of being deleted your account for fraud.

If we could find out something good about this by calculating from the YouTube site, we would understand a lot here. In fact, we need to know a lot about this, then here we can easily find something good and understand something better. Hopefully, if we get the opportunity from you here  We can talk a lot of responsibility here if we have a lot of ideas on this. If you get cooperation we can come up with some better ideas. Hopefully if we can do something good here we can have a lot of ideas because if we exchange everything here we can learn a lot.  We are here a lot