" Restricted countries"  - Page 22 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
abualez

" Restricted countries" 

there are simply prohibited countries, and there are prohibited countries where cryptocurrency seems to be allowed, but everything seems to be prohibited and it is not clear what can still be done.

The reason for prohibiting these countries, I think, is that in these countries it is not allowed to deal and trade in cryptocurrencies, I think so

But we have to raise the level of this forum and this virtual world so that it reaches all parts of the world

good luck for everbody

• +2 1

I do not know about this topic, but your topic is beautiful and useful. Thank you my friend for your helpful post and thank you to everyone who provided useful answers on this topic

An important question, my dear friend, and many are looking for an answer to believe that the ban imposed on these countries is due to the fact that most companies are located in the United States of America and have to comply with the laws of the American administration that approved a ban on some countries, and this is what caused the restriction and ban on them

On 6/1/2020 at 4:44 PM, abualez said:

My friends, through my daily and continuous browsing for winning digital currencies, especially (Bitcoin), I notice that there are some platforms as binance and coinbase  that constrict some countries from trading. I am wondering if any of you know the reason for banning these countries. 
Good luck to everyone

There are few countries where cryptotalk forum is not allowed. These countries are restricted . I don't know reason of there restrictions. But I am very happy it is allowed in my country. 

• +3 1

I have seen that some countries are banned in some trade signatures because the current signatures in those countries go through some restrictions and the countries that are banned are involved in scams and they are also banned in crypto so they are not involved in any kind of trade.

• +2 1

You are right my friend,  I think maybe the reasons why they were been banned is maybe they have high fraudulent cases or those countries are violating the rules of Any crypto . It could be any other reasons anyway. 

• +1 1

This is true, famous platforms such as Binance are not available in the countries of the Middle East, but there is no problem. A lot of people open external accounts on Binance and others choose global platforms that are more accessible and open in all countries of the world such as the wonderful Yobit, in my opinion, Yobit deserves the first rank because it is available to everyone

• +2 1

I have also really noticed that some trade does not allow a few countries to do the exchange, and I think this trade respects the law of states because some countries have banned crypto completely , so this trade has also limited the customers of this country

Most of the controllers in forums, investment portfolios and other Internet activities such as YouTube and Facebook are the United States of America, and all countries that are not subject to the laws and conditions of the United States are banned from these sites, including the blockchain wallet, for example.

Some country are banned from some sites due to the law of their country or due to the fraudulent activity associated to these country. But these sites explicitly list the country for us to know.

Yes, I noticed that too. I think the reason is the sanctions imposed by some countries on other countries for multiple reasons, in addition to some governments banning these sites to prevent their people from benefiting from these sites

I think it is completely unaware
Because it could be due to the imposition of economic sanctions on this country
Or some countries do not allow others to practice trade and commerce ... The logical answer, in my opinion, is
It is possible that the government of this country has banned these sites from their users for reasons that we do not know
As for this platform, I think it is available and open to everyone, right?

Bro this is due to various problems like if some companies ban other countries-maybe it's due to rule of the country, or people there are less interested so launching isn't profitable or the origin country doesn't allow it. Or maybe othe too so we can't say exactly which rule is working on which company. And talking about Coinbase they can't deal with the banks of those restricted country so they don't allow their services there officially..

Global sanctions on a specific country are among the most common causes of the ban, and most platforms are not prepared to pay fines and cause themselves penalties, so the platform or website is prevented from entering users from these banned countries.

Edited by Ghaith

most of these are US based companies, which means they have to comply to US laws and regulations, and there are many countries that are under a trade ban from the US government so they have to restrict those countries from accessing their services❤

On 6/1/2020 at 4:44 PM, abualez said:

My friends, through my daily and continuous browsing for winning digital currencies, especially (Bitcoin), I notice that there are some platforms as binance and coinbase  that constrict some countries from trading. I am wondering if any of you know the reason for banning these countries. 
Good luck to everyone

Yes you are right I also see that crypto currencies in some countries are band I think it is not good and the government has a special problem with beautiful because in many countries Bitcoin is banned you should make them legal all around the world we should try our best.

On 3/20/2021 at 1:36 AM, Mimi Ria said:

Yes, some countries are banned because many people there are scammers. This is bad. We all should work here honestly and avoid scamming. This is the genuine reason that why some countries are banned for using crypto or yobit.

Check the original issues to discuss in this thread. OP is not dealing with the restricted countries on this forum, check again. Some countries have themselves banned some reputed platforms like Coinbase, Bittrex, etc. and such platforms also list those countries in the restricted lists because they also agree to support the legal compliance of certain regions or countries. 

6 hours ago, Whited35 said:

Check the original issues to discuss in this thread. OP is not dealing with the restricted countries on this forum, check again. Some countries have themselves banned some reputed platforms like Coinbase, Bittrex, etc. and such platforms also list those countries in the restricted lists because they also agree to support the legal compliance of certain regions or countries. 

I think even binance exchanger have restricted some countries from making use of there site which is due to those countries laws and regulations to there citizens.

This is true... Some countries are banned this site because of most if the peoples in that countries are hackers and scammers. This is wrong. Actually. Most of the people are work here with following rulws.

Its actually important for regulators to really be sure to understand what happens to really create everything that works perfectly for us we need to work as hard to know who is the right person and who is not, because its easy for fraud to penetrate the system very easily so its important that everything is perfect for the exchange sites, the regulators and government are trying as hard to make sure that they establish a unique system that will help people to understand how to make payment with safety , weeding out terrorist and such kind of people 

There is one of the following two reasons, either the country's government decided to prohibit the encrypted currency from its lands because no one would use the encrypted currency within the country, or these countries are subject to a commercial ban by one of the countries such as America, for example, and this site is in this America, so the site imposes the ban on the state as well.

Yes unfortunately.....this is true the banned some countries becuase 90% of the members from this countries is a scammers so the banned all country ro still away from scamming and this is bad because rhere is many people want to work by rules i wish this can fixed.

Hello dear friend, thank you for your helpful post. I think that one of the most important reasons for banning certain countries is that the percentage of fraudsters and violators of the rules is large in the countries that have been banned.

Yes cryptotalk is banned in some country. They not allow to the other people for working . But it is own view to not allow to use the cryptotalk. No idea for this.