Spire-X Is Scam! - Page 5 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Cammer

Spire-X Is Scam!

It's a shame, at least you didn't lose much money because scammers generally ask for higher deposits to withdraw the bonuses.
For that reason we must always look at the veracity of an app and always look for reviews from other users to be more confident before using it.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                

wow  scam but at least it is the 0.99 dollars which you have invested there and the amount is not high in order to make the withdrawal if it would be that one so you should be losing a lot

By offering them these free bonuses, I figured they were hoping to entice users. It turned out to be wrong because it was definitely a fraud.

Thanks for sharing this useful and helpful topic  because my friend it is helpful for everyone because there are many sites which are scam and fake and they get work and don't give payment if they paid any one give always little amount .

• +2 1

this website takes away the trust by showing people profit that they might never get but still they want people to invest in it. the sites that tell people to invest before they can even see the face of profit are mostly fake.

On 5/29/2020 at 4:40 PM, Cammer said:

Hello my friends. 

This is a new wallet Spire-X.com and it gives newbies 0.05 ETH for registration only. Yesterday they announced that the members will be able to withdraw this bonus, but only if the member make a deposit of 0.99$.

I made this deposit, but the money never arrived and I still cannot withdraw my bonus.

Be Careful of this site!!

I'm sorry to learn that you got defrauded, and a debt of gratitude is in order to notice us about this, I for the most part don't store anything on a site that proposals to pull out simply by saving.

Friend, thank you for making this topic and let us know in addition to that wallet, so now we can make sure not to enter money into that wallet since it would keep our money and it is not very reliable, so you are telling us thankfully that I did not choose that wallet because you would have lost my money.

• Useful or interesting 1

Thank you for making us aware about this wallet so that we could save ourselves from getting scammed. I think before trusting any site or wallet we should do research on it and should know the reviews of the people that either it is trusted or not.

I'm sorry to hear you were duped, and thank you for alerting us to this. I normally avoid depositing something on a website that only allows you to withdraw by depositing.

• +1 1

I feel sorry that you were subjected to fraud due to entering these sites. Thank you for warning us, and I advise you next time to be more careful and careful not to be deceived again, especially in sites that offer you money in exchange for logging in or depositing some money

• +2 1

You have fallen victim to fraud, they are fraudulent sites, thank you for posting this important post to alert members to this fraudulent wallet.

• +1 1

Hi hello mate. Very well said my dear mate. Hopefully you going very well. First of all very thanks to you for sharing this relevant and informative information to us and into the hands of millions of this forum and well keep it up. 

• +2 1

Thank you, my friend, for warning us about this site.

According to my information and the research that I have done. I couldn't find the best cryptotalk forum and the most secure and trusted site.

Thank you very much for this valuable sharing, my dear friend, it is really useful advice, I hope everyone shares their good and bad experiences so that all members can benefit from them.I am very sorry for your loss.

• +1 1

This is a risk that members are exposed to a lot, thank you for warning you about this wallet, and this is one of the things that we should pay attention to, is not to try any newly emerging site, because it may be untrustworthy and thief

• +2 1

Hello my friend how are you I hope you are fine and good health. Thank you, my friend, for this important advice that will help me keep our money. I had tried this wallet and it was defrauded and stole all my money . Thank you my friend for the wonderful post. Good luck everyone.

I am sorry for you, my friend .. and thank you for sharing your experience with us in this forum. Let us beware of this site .. I hope that you will compensate for your loss as soon as possible .. through your experience and the experiences of the members we can grow and be careful in the future .. I wish you and everyone good luck and success

I regret that you were deceived by this site, and I thank you for warning us. But I advise you next time to beware of fraudulent sites, especially those that ask to deposit an amount of money before withdrawal.  We should think carefully, guys, before getting involved in these scam sites

• +2 1

Thanks mate for providing these informations. 

You are right that there are many scam in the digital market. There are many fake wallets so we should remain careful from these wallets to protect our money.

Thank you my friend for warning us.

There are many scammers on the Internet these days.

So we must always be careful to avoid falling into their traps.

Sorry for your loss, I hope you will make up for what you paid.

Thank you very much for notifying us about this site because many friends have suggested that you send money to this site because they expect it to be honest, and now I will warn them about this fraud.

• +4 1

The present era is the modern age. In this modern age, people do modern things. Many work online to earn a living. I also work online. I earned $ 1000 BTC from crypto at one go. I invested $ with Telegram. I converted crypto into money with the bank. General Chat Chat LoungThe way the crypto currency is advancing suggests that there will be more growth in the future.

Thanks so much for alerting us mate,  actually we have to be careful seriously because scarmers are everywhere online trying to scam innocent people for better or for worse, so we should be vigilant and know how to take our steps. 

Dear friend, thank you for this warning. I heard about this wallet before. We must all beware of fraudulent transactions