Websites for crypto coins - Page 10 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Jami273

Websites for crypto coins

Hi dear mate you shared really nice and helpful information for those who really want to know about crypto currencies and its rates and exchange value and thanks  for this productive post .

Yes, we need these sites in order to know the fake currencies from the real currencies in order to invest in currencies safely and also to analyze the currency rates well.

• +3 1

On 5/28/2020 at 3:08 AM, Jami273 said:

Hello everyone.

Today i will write about some most popular websites by which anyone can know

- price of all ceypto currency,

their marketcap,ranking,

price graph,trading  pair on different exchanges

- exchanges,their ranking,trading  volume,how much trusted etc.

They are:-

1.coingecko.com There is information about 7575 crypto currencies and 415 exchanges in it.

2.coinmarketcap.com It has information about 5515 crypto coins and also 380 exchanges.

3.coindataflow.com It has information about 7550 cryptocurrencies and 380 exchanges.

4.coinlore.com There is about 4250 coin is available in this with 340 exchanges.

5.coincost.net  It's both numbers are quite bigger than most other with 8200 cryptocoins and 480 exchanges. 

6.coinranking.com It has information about highest number of crypto coin which is almost 10350 coins and 313 exchange with that.

7.beincrypto.com It provide us news about 6759 cryptocurrencies and 361 exchanges.

8.cryptopro.app This one also has information about a good number of crypto currency,more than 3000 coins.It has apps in Google playstore too.

9.athcoinindex.com is another best website for knowing about so many information in details about over 7520 crypto coins(credit:@BTC Future)

So by these websites anyone can easily get any information about any old or new coin and also about the exchanges.

Hello my friend I appreciate your efforts to create this knowledgeable post. It is very helpful in getting the knowledge about cryptocurrency and it's rates. Thank you for sharing this amazing content.

Hello my friend, thank you very much for this wonderful post. I expect it will benefit many, and I personally have benefited from it as well. I will follow you until all your publications appear.

I think it is better for these another sites to provide news about cryptocurrencies as easily. I really want to try these sites so i could earn more money in crypto forum.

websites for crypto coins are available in the  market but they are better when they are tested & proved legit better off. in order to  work with them we must see the feed back from the previous users who have used them & have known their facilities & others better. as they say there is no guide better off then experience.

@Jami273 i am new here.i cannot imagine these websites thanks so much dear sharing this informative post.its helpful for new members keep it up god helps those who help themselves

Hello everyone.

their marketcap,ranking,

1.coingecko.com There is information about 7575 crypto currencies and 415 exchanges in it.

2.coinmarketcap.com It has information about 5515 crypto coins and also 380 exchanges.

3.coindataflow.com It has information about 7550 cryptocurrencies and 380 exchanges.

4.coinlore.com There is about 4250 coin is available in this with 340 exchanges.

5.coincost.net  It's both numbers are quite bigger than most other with 8200 cryptocoins and 480 exchanges. 

6.coinranking.com It has information about highest number of crypto coin which is almost 10350 coins and 313 exchange with that.

7.beincrypto.com It provide us news about 6759 cryptocurrencies and 361 exchanges.

8.cryptopro.app This one also has information about a good number of crypto currency,more than 3000 coins.It has apps in Google playstore too.

9.athcoinindex.com is another best website for knowing about so many information in details about over 7520 crypto coins(credit:@BTC Future)

So by these websites anyone can easily get any information about any old or new coin and also about the exchanges.

There are numerous sites in digital currencies we should pick a genuine sites on the grounds that there are numerous tricks out there.

thank you because pointing out the present web content going from bitcoin to grasp the general premiums in reference to markets and there's no incredulity it may trying to help many containing cultures to know variety containing the case enjoys the present site and they're going to get the overall rate going from the general industries thru abundant web content furthermore stay fresh doing the current type consisting of wit associated with the general decryption that might helper to then still get truth cognition most blockchain

There are lots of websites for crypto coins. Coingecko is my favourite. You can find a lots of coins there who don't  supported by other coins website like CMC. This site provided its users with a very large number of important information.

I was doing business in the early stages when I was a beginner and didn’t have much information about the business and didn’t have fully trained with skills and didn’t have strict capital management.  So I made less money.  You can make money if you are compassionate in whatever you do.

Hello my friend and thank you very much for this post and for introducing us to these many sites for me. I did not have knowledge of all these sites, but I found this forum the best in terms of ease of work and useful information among members and also to earn money by sharing

Yes my brother they are very beneficial to us even though I failed to recognize all web sites from that list so I made less money I am able to strive one at a time for those which I do not know them

Hello mate you share a very good information for all of us and these all websites are very popular and getting a lot of views every month and I use the coinmarketcap and coincost because these platforms are giving very good feature to know coins.

• +4 1

Thanks for sharing your experience and knowledge with others members my friend it is really helpful for everyone especially new members because they don't have more knowledge . My friend I saw just price of bitcoin and talk token and when I want saw the price I use Google and it is very helpful for me .

• +2 1

As a beginner in this crypto talk forum,I found this content you have provided to us as an extremely useful and interesting post.This is the type of contents that need to be reputed and supported.I believe I can visit most of the sites that you have provided and Increase my knowledge about crypto currencies and it would help my investing greatly.

• +1 1

Hello my dear friend, actually I didn't even know a single website you are  talking about. So thanks for your information. But I mostly hear about using yobit as an exchange platform. And me and my friends are also using yobit.

I agree with you guys this is website in the cryptocurreny is been pupula everyday every hAwa ssrosely I love cryptocurreny in my life

I think there a lot of crypto sites in the world. But I think cryptotalk is the best site for learning and earning. Your post is very informative and useful for me thanks for sharing this useful post. 

Thank you for sharing this valuable information because as most of beginners i have inly used Google search for crypto rates and didn't know.about the sites of exchange. Now i will use one of them in future for exchange and if i have to check the rates.

@Malikk you are right. Important topic. New traders can view markets movement through  these sites. But you missed an important website. That is trading view. Trading view is the most popular website for viewing currencies price, new updates, and also good for arkes technical analysis.

Hello my dear friend thanks a lot for your wonderful post. There are many people who ask for sites for crypto coins this would be e a very useful post for them and a lot of people. But before we invest or start working for trading in any platform we must do proper research about that platform.

Hello everyone.

their marketcap,ranking,

Yes dear friends you are right  there are a lot of website that gives you a chance to earn cryptocurrency but I think cryptotalk  is the best one in other website you have to play games and do a lot of work and after that you receive few coins and its price  not much but cryptotalk gives you an opportunity to earn Bitcoin.

Thank you, my friend, for these useful sites that you provided, which will help us in how to properly identify cryptocurrencies because there are many sites whose content cannot be trusted. I wish you success in your work.