Do you trust advertisements from PTC sites?? - Page 25 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
betelihem

Do you trust advertisements from PTC sites??

I hope you all are fine and doing a great job on this platform first of all I want to tell you that to all of you dare members this platform is very good for Learning and learning at the same time and remember I did not hear about this a PTC because I am also a beginner on this website after reading your post

Dear friend @Humayun kabir566 @Tahir king @Ammur Pagli you do good research about any site that looks suspicious not to waste your time and resources on unbeneficial things before you join. The skimmers can confirm such styles to get some of your information so be wise and avoid clicking on an unknown link that you can visit on such sites because of malware. Thank you 

What you are saying is correct.  I have come across a lot of ads and referral links that say that you will earn imagination money if you subscribe.  In fact, it was not deceived and I never trusted him.  They only aim to get people to subscribe via their links and browse their ads. It's an obvious scam.

In my view, I think most of the ads are illogical and fraudulent so I really don't trust them at all.
Usually, I don't believe in advertising because most ads are for self-profit promoting an invalid product. I think if the app is good it does not require ads.
Greetings to you.

I believe any of the ads that claim you can earn $1,000 a day or per hour are scams, so stay away from them. I believe you should look for advertisements that do not claim this, and that have a good CPA, and start working, and as you gain more visitors, you can earn more money, so be cautious.

I hope you are all well and doing well on this forum. First and foremost, I want to reassure all of you brave participants that this platform is excellent for learning and learning at the same time. Note, I did not know about this PTC because I am still new to this website after reading your message.

Well I really don't have any idea or experience using advertisement from PTC websites. But I am sure this would also be fake or scam site which doesn't pay your for you earning from the site. Or may give you very less amount.

Hello my friend
This is true, I agree with you
We have to clarify the referral links for everyone to benefit and not to trust all cryptocurrency sites
Good luck to you

Hey guys, have you wonder the advertisements from PTC sites, did any of them seems legit to you? i mean there are so meany advertisements and i don't trust any of thus advertisements because all advertisements say earn 1000$ per hour, even if the site we advertise are legit how can you trust an advertisement that says 1000$ per hour right, but in order to make our advertisement more interesting and trust worth tell the truth when you advertise your referral links on PTC site, we all know that we can't make more than 1$ per hour so lets make things clear and attract more referrals, or we will waste our moneys by paying the PTC sites.

Apart from Cryptotalk, I have not worked on any website. I don't believe in any advertising. Because advertising is deceptive. We must do everything we can to research.

New crypto users thing its true and they click thus links, when i start earning bitcoin i though every advertisements were legit but when i get more information. 

Actually I'm a new member here and what new work I do. I don't want to know exactly how to believe in them or not because you guys who are big seniors need to know about this from those who are there so if they are aware I will know more.

• +2 1

I think that we should not trust all ads, we must search for the source of these ads, as some of these ads may contain wrong information, and thus you will mislead new members who do not have enough information and take their information from fake ads, I think we must be careful

• +3 1

My dear friend, working with ads to get cryptocurrencies is a sincere and undisputed field, which is the field called taps and a sincere field that gives you difficult in the end, but my dear, to get the experience we need about cryptocurrencies and I watch ads for a simple and long hours for ads, so we must search for a better job Better than the talk forum that you can gain experience and knowledge about cryptocurrencies in general, dear, you are through advertising sites because it is an area of injury for a small gain Thank you very much

I totally agree with you ... From my point of view, these ads are completely false, as there is no site or platform in the world that will give you $ 1000 in an hour !!
So don't waste your time on these matters and try to earn from really honest sites like this forum... good luck.

• +2 1

Yes, I agree with you. I never believe ads, especially since we know that there are many scammers in this field that we work in, so I never enter these ads and try to avoid any random entry to any strange site.

Edited by aliakel131

Yes, the majority of the advertisements are inflated in order to entice users to log in and register on these websites. I believe we should all be skeptical of the advertisements, since they are only intended to draw investors. I don't believe earning $1,000 per hour is easy.

I think that the highest percentage of these ads is just a waste of time, and some of them are scams, as it is not possible to earn a hundred dollars in one day, so we should not trust these ads and sites

I agree with you, my friend, they are luring some workers in this field that they will earn them many sums and profits, but in the end, they are fraudulent operations. These false information about cryptocurrencies should not be trusted. You should educate more. Thank you.

I don't believe these locales as they are the reason would I confide in their ads, I consider these sites a danger to my security, not steady and conceivable malware invaded sites, additionally untrustworthy and pointless. So continue to be essential for them.

Ofcurse not my friend, I don't think that this sites give you alot of profit. It's not reliable and you can't trust them. I think that we don't have to follow these advertisements. Try to be careful my friend.

Ofcourse not dear friend,  because  scammers are increasing day by day  on all sites of internet.  None of us know who are scammers , don't trust easily.  You have to be careful while clicking the sites link .

That's so real, if anything seems too good to be true, it probably is. In the cryptocurrency world, there are a lot of meany scammers who want to take our money, so we have to be cautious.

Adbertisement are fake which show a large amount of profit .They only attract the user by showing a big profit so that they register in their website .I think these are hacker and they wants to steal your personal data so do not share them your personal data .