Do you trust advertisements from PTC sites?? - Page 24 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
betelihem

Do you trust advertisements from PTC sites??

Yes, this is a bad thing the advertiser does in order to attract more referrals to work on the site as it offers fictional profits, but they are all fake or impossible, so we must not believe these fake ads.

• +3 1

Yes, the profits are fictional and very large in advertisements, but if you enter these advertised sites, you find that all this profit is fake and you will not earn large sums of money, and also most of these sites will be fraudulent and false.

They are attractive ads in order to attract people in order to invest in them, so the profit rates in these ads are fake and imaginary, and you cannot achieve these profits so easily.  We have to stop believing these annoying ads.

• +3 1

In fact, I absolutely do not trust the sites to watch ads, taps and other profit earning because this is contrary to the rules that we were brought up on, because when we publish a referral link to the community, we have promoted something contrary to principles when the ads are contrary to manners and morals.

• +1 1

Of course, most of them are scams to attract new merchants who are not familiar with cryptocurrencies and ways to work with them

And the greedy are the ones who can often harm them because a normal person does not believe that he can make 1000 $ in just one hour! 

It is not possible to rely on ad viewing sites to get a good profit because it does not give us a lot of profits and it takes a lot of time and effort to get some money, so we must learn to trade for profit

Hello there greetings in my opinion I think you should not trust those those kind of scam advertisement because they are also camversity are their sole purpose is to scam u so be aware of this kind of scammers and good luck

From my own point of view i totally did not agree with these advertisement because nothing good comes out of it at least rather waste of time and also a means of scamming people which is why we have to be very careful with such kind of information they shared during advertisement.

• +1 1

The truth is that all beginners (myself included) are easily deceived because of the great profit that these sites offer. This is a false temptation in the end, so surely no one will pay you $ 1000 for watching ads.

• +3 1

I tried joining these sites and seeing ads, and when I reached the point of withdrawal, it required thirty people to be referred, and this is a large number, and then I gave up on the matter, so I must enter only trusted sites. Thank you.

• +4 1

PTC is a way to advertise your website or use the referral link to get more referrals to the user, you just need to choose a good website for it because you don't get many calls to see the link you click that you click. 
Can't

This and you are paid, you can use faxcripto less it is best for advertising

I think that these sites that claim to offer large sums for watching videos are false sites and their words are just scams, so we have to trust such sites in order to waste our time in vain.

Edited by Khaldoon Saqr

Greetings everyone!

A great thought you shared with us.

Never worked at PTC, they weren’t profitable for me, and they could be a scam.

Many of them ask you to invest to be able to collect or they give you a welcome bonus but you have to invest to collect, they usually pay the first users, but after they get some credibility these sites turn into scams, good luck

I personally stopped using sites, I don't believe in advertisement because most of the time advertisements for self profits usually We don't have huge profit if we follow the advertisement. I believe that if a website or app Is good then it do not required advertisement. good luck.

I think We are interested in making the ads honest and logical..but the amount of your profits depends first on how much cryptocurrency you have .. so if you buy and sell 10 bitcoins, you will be more profitable than trading 1 bitcoin.

• +1 1

I personally register with many PTC sites and I think that it is very difficult to trust the advertisements that these platforms make, I stopped working in the ptc for a long time and but in the time that I work, always ignore their advertising.

• Useful or interesting 1

No, of course my friend, I do not trust these ads, and I cannot have 1% confidence in them because they are deceptive and waste a lot of time without interest, so I cannot believe that there is something that gives me $ 100 an hour because it is very difficult, so I advise everyone to stay away from it and not deal with these Ads

• +5 1

I don't trust them, the material on it is just too unbelievable, I wonder how can anyone buy into it, also the deals are way too suspicious and fishy so no, not really. 

• +2 1

Hello dear members I hope you all are good and fine and going rate for contract from first year want to tell you that I have not any experience about PTC and I did not believe on this site so maybe your members help out about this I did not know and I did not hear about this before your post

3 hours ago, MelesaRony said:

Simply my friend, I can tell you that no website on the Internet offers you a lot of profits for simple tasks unless the site is fraudulent.
In one of my experiences, there was a YouTube advertisement site that offered logical profits in exchange for seeing 5 ads per day, but the limit for withdrawing the balance from this site is $ 80, and when I reached this limit, the site moved me to other sites and did not give me the profits.
Therefore, we must do a search before working on such sites.

That's right friend. I have also lived that experience, they promise to reach an established goal and when they get there they bounce it. From there I have insight, I don't get caught up in emotions or impulses because scammers look for people with those characteristics. Here at Cryptotalk I feel very happy, I hope to continue for a long time.

• Useful or interesting 1

I do not believe in them. Always make sure you make good research about any site that look suspicious before you join to avoid wasting your time and resources to non beneficial stuffs. Scammers can also make sure of such style to get some of your informations so be wise and avoid clicking on an unknown links you may come across in those type of sites because they have malware's.

I don't really visit PTC sites so i don't see those ads, but i guess that they are targeted to people who are greedy. I personally don't really trust ads period, and shadier the place, less i trust them.

In general, I tried many ads, and they were all fraudulent, so I advise against participating in the ads, because the trust is very low.

Thanks.. 

Dear friend @Mera alshanta @Muneeb023 @Dilshad780 a good way to advertise your website or referral link is used by many users this way to make more referrals, only you have to choose a good website for it because there are many calls that you don't just see the link clicking on it and you get the money, you can use faucetpto less it's best to advertise. Thank you  

They take advantage of new investors' and traders' greed to get money from them. I believe that some people still fall for these types of scams because if no one clicked on those links, they wouldn't be able to afford to put up more ads and continue doing what they're doing.