Don't Provide Your Identity To Any Website! - Page 13 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Cammer

Don't Provide Your Identity To Any Website!

We agree, it is very delicate to send personal data and documents to any airdrop or website without having investigated the reputation of these sites with other users. The amount of airdrops that end up being scams is known, so we must be careful with our personal information so that it is not in the hands of unscrupulous people.

Yes, just as cryptocurrencies are popular, there are definitely those who try to defraud or steal your information.
There are many sites that want and abuse your personal information under various pretexts

Yes, there are more and more such sites. I do web development and often see similar resources. Sometimes I'm asked to create something similar, but I certainly don't take the job.

Yes that the true thing that you can not provide your identity to anyone and also to any other site while knowing their reliability. Some scammers are also stole your identity and sell them to another people ,who will earn their amount. We have to be careful about these all scam things and sites  so that we can safe our wallets from them.

On 10/10/2020 at 3:05 AM, carybe69 said:

It is really worrying what certain web pages do when they require kyc and then it is not known if that data is sold to third parties, companies or some unscrupulous entity. You have to research very well before giving our data...

What do you mean by research that?

How can you do some research if theres not any valid sources sometime. 

There's just a thing that in our reality it's not that hard to steal our documents. It's in fact an illegal process so I would not be this worried doing this KYC verifications for some airdrops.

I will not provide my sensitive information to any website as it could cause me big problems. Even the platforms don't give them an ID.

precisely, I always wonder how these sites give themselves the right to require the photocopy of a passport, whereas they are not governmental authorities.

On 5/25/2020 at 2:13 PM, Cammer said:

Hello dear friends. 

A lot of websites, especially Airdrops websites, require KYC or identity verification in order to get the free bonus for example. 

However, some of these sites might be scam and could steal your ID very easily!

So please, do some researches before sharing your ID.

Also, investment sites ask to submit personal documents "kyc" so that I can withdraw my profits
And when I ask them why did you let me deposit money without presenting my personal documents, they tell me that the deposit is not required, but the withdrawal requires it.
I don't understand how they think, and I feel like scams and getting us into the trap

On 5/25/2020 at 9:13 PM, Cammer said:

Hello dear friends. 

A lot of websites, especially Airdrops websites, require KYC or identity verification in order to get the free bonus for example. 

This made me a bit worried.

You know the Global Hive, Pipe Flare and Horizen faucets ask you for the Facebook and LinkedIn accounts to provide you generous bonuses. I was hesitating but it was the difference between earning nothing and earning almost something.

Man, these days we are selling ourselves really cheap...

If you're not earning BFG right now... it's because you don't want to.

bf_320x50.png.9ae4d9cd20f0afcbe3f8ddcb0e42b3a9.png

Click on the banner and unleash your possibilities.

Right!
We need to check carefully from the team to the sponsor of the project or event exchange. Personally, I have had lots of KYC cases to get free coins but all of those coins have no value!

Leaving your personal data anywhere is very imprudent and stupid. Attackers will be able to obtain a loan according to your documents or conduct other fraudulent activities. Then you find yourself owing a round sum of money to someone else.

You are absolutely right . We should not it provide our identity or our personal details to any website as because there are many scammers or fraud sites which can misuse of our identity . Thanks for posting this topic . 

how can we become a member of the stock market without giving.  we can't withdraw money. we have to. but it is necessary to research for a reliable exchange.

If it is true, you always have to exchange your identity, that's why the risks are every day, so the most recommended is to investigate very deeply about the page to see if that page is trustworthy since out of 10 pages 7 can be a cheat and you can end up scammed so to scrutinize so as not to be another victim since in the networks and more in investment businesses we are exposed to anything and more to do scammed by pirates who know how to do their things very well they disguise everything very well Be careful with the research you do since many only review comments and sometimes those comments are very positive but in the end they are from the same network of scammers

There are lots of scammers out there looking for ways to scam you so be careful where you put your information, i always do my searches to avoid those kind problems.

• +3 1

"We grow by lifting others"

But i agree with you that not every site is worth ID. You only need your identity stolen once and after that everyone who bought it from the dark web can use your identity on criminal activity.

I agree kyc is important for exchanges to spot scammers but I don't prefer giving my data to exchanges, I prefer websites like orbit that don't need kyc

Yobit stock exchange is a very good stock exchange. Because this exchange is very convenient. The site of this exchange also works in a simple way. Codes for security are also provided. That is why it is very easy to use Yobit stock exchange. The Yobit exchange can sell and buy many coins.

On 5/25/2020 at 7:13 AM, Cammer said:

Hello dear friends. 

It is very difficult to know if a site that captures your information does not keep your information for other purposes, in the best cases aggressive marketing campaigns, in the worst cases fraudulent business.

Identity theft username, password, credentials, etc. It is a threat posed by scam projects with the aim of stealing important information. For this purpose, websites for identity theft are created and moreover, these websites are quite similar to original sites. In recent years, such incidents have increased. Therefore, the problems created by identity theft for different purposes increased.

We always have to be very careful when we do any verification through KYC or we have to give them photos of our identity document or passport. Because they are photos that have all our data and if it is not a trustworthy website, my recommendation is that they do not. because you could earn about $ 10 for signing up, but in your prudent time you could lose a lot of money if that site wasn't entirely legal. I have heard many stories about micro-scams in the world of cryptocurrencies, and many of them are due to us giving our data without asking who we are giving it to. If we don't want to lose our money, we have to be very careful

• +1 1