Don't Provide Your Identity To Any Website! - Page 37 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Cammer

Don't Provide Your Identity To Any Website!

Airdrops need KYC details inorder to check weather the person claiming it is genuine. We can provide personal information on trust worthy sites with long experience.

Yes, you should keep private information away from websites or scammers in order to avoid stealing your private information and files because of your trust in the location of a fraudster or a cheater.

• +5 1

What distinguishes crypto is the work without showing the identity of the person or the need to take data about him, which makes the matter safe for everyone and reliable, so do not give your real data to anyone, whatever the reason, and it is preferable to work in this field on your own and without approaching anyone to prevent any fraud

Yes I agree with you there is no any doubt I think. So don't worry my dear  but actually there is very hard to save yourself I think. So my dear I suggest you not give the identity to the untrusted site and when needed give yo the legit site.

• +1 1

There are ways to pass KYC possibly we have to try to determine out as our non-public information is in any other case on the fingers of a pothead dumpass worker of a few garbage change that says to be stable till they get hacked.

People severely want to train themselves at the risks of disclosing their files on-line as I've visible hundreds of humans making use of for airdrops that call for KYC and in addition they appear glad to do so. 

I will make sure that I do not provide my personal details like my biography or any other information that I used to open accounts online because it may be that they are trying to scam me

This is a mistake that most beginners make.. who want to collect money only without learning and knowing the basics of this field and distinguishing between scamming sites.. In general, you must read about the site well that we want to use for fear of the scam.

Friend you are right, I agree with you, we should not share information and identity, because scammers are everywhere, we should be careful.  You can get some good profit if you do regular work here.

I agree with you, my friend, regarding this, especially as there are many fraud sites. You should pay attention to my friend and not disclose any personal information about you until after checking the site.

This was a very helpful and interesting topic. Good job.

I totally agreed with you, because there’s a lot airdrops that offers a huge amount just to attracts us, but it needs a KYC just to make a verification that you are not a robot, but in the end their hidden agenda is to get all your personal information that will use to scam you. I will recommend that before giving your information in an airdrop it is our responsibility to scan their platform if it is legit or scam. We should be careful with the other sites because they might use it in their own agenda.

• +3 1

Right Sir. I agree with you. There are many sites present between us which are very harmful to everyone. 

I suggest all of you to take care of your all personal information. Sometime some hackers use our personal information in bad way . So we should  avoid from such hackers.

Okay that's right stage and i'm fully agree and then you already ! it's not competently touch-and-go for the reason that in our own bread ! it's also touch-and-go as even our own images since they can taxi and our own telephones !  so that we must hold on even our own tidings competently because united states of america or but along with authentic web pages.

Don't just give away your personal information that easy especially if the website is not that popular because it is more likely a scam, you should only trust those trusted like the Yobit they always do airdrops and based on my personal experience, Yobit is 100 percent legit compared to those sites where you need to send your personal information before getting your money. 

Dear member's Assume that any information you put on the web is permanent record and will be there years to come. Service's such as Google cache take snapchat of web page and display them even after the original site has been taken down.So keep all password secret always use strong passwords and never use your UOB password for personal accounts.

Yes, my friends, we should not share our personal information on any website, because we cannot take any benefit from it but we can suffer a great loss. So if we want to save ourselves from big losses, then keep your personal information hard on yourself, instead of sharing it on the public website. 

My dear friend I couldn't like those kind of sides whose have asked me about my Wallace because some sites may be scammers and some sites may be sacame so be careful when you join joined wellets you can not be give your wallet information for any other person ok good bye thank you so much.

Obviously mates, Don’t give your identity in any local website. In this time, information is the power of any people. So always try to avoid kyc verification in local sites. I think you don't give your idemtity for joining crypto currency.

Thanks dear for this useful information.Its a true scammer get your identity through sharing link or get your codes.So be aware such of all things sharing your codes and neither accepts there links.we have to be very careful those types of website.

Well said bro. We just can afford to give our real identity to anyone here at crypto world because we don't know which platform or project is legit or which one is scam. 

Yes you are right dear mate that we have to be security consious while we are working online because internet is full of scammers and it is very difficult to avoid from them so we have to be alert all the time and do our proper researches to give our identity to those sites where we desire to work.we have to be very careful.

• +2 1

Since we work in this cryptocurrency, our identity should only be given to this forum. Because there are so many scammers here, they don't just want to harm this forum, they want us and harm. This is a valid platform without getting a scandalous place here. But we should not introduce ourselves.

It is a good saying that you have said. Because most of people are working on this app for earning. And there are many scammers on the social media. So don't give your identity to the scammers. Because these apps are unfair and they give nothing in the form of payment. This app is so useful for the learning process.

You have posted very well .Members should not give information of their ID to any website . By this the account will be hacked.And you won't be able to do anything .Before doing this, you should search out about that website. 

I believe private identity and information should be kept private and never disclosed to any individual or sites. There are numerous scam sites available, so you need to be careful not be become a victim. Avoid scam sites because they most times offer attractive earning and profit just to lure you.

We need to research and choose reliable websites to work with. Most websites are scams and steal our data and money. We must not share our personal data with any website.

• +1 1