"My first investment on the yobit platform" - Page 18 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
abualez

"My first investment on the yobit platform"

In my personal opinion, the best direction and work in famous currencies such as Bitcoin because it is a strong currency and will not be subject to collapse and it has a better future as we see its price is constantly increasing.
As for the new currencies, they need risks, as many of them are not useful, but we may be lucky in one of them, and they rise significantly and achieve huge profits.
So we have to search carefully for the currency that we will buy.

• +1 1

I am really not a person that should be telling you how to invest or in which coin to invest but still my opinion lies with ETH because bitcion value is quite high right know but it will decrease with in 5 to 6 months then you can invest in it

In my opinion, the most important thing is not to put a large amount for trading and investment in order not to be exposed to loss or fraud and theft. You must also secure your account well in order to protect your account from fraud and embezzlement.

The profit rate varies in each investment plan on the Yobit platform, as there are some investment plans that give a large profit rate, and there are also some plans that give a low profit rate, depending on the currencies and conditions of each investment plan.

• +2 1

You must study the cryptocurrency market well before entering the field of investment to ensure profit and avoid loss, and choosing the appropriate currencies depends on great experience to know who is the currency in which we make the largest profit for you.
I advise you to start with a small amount at the beginning and then multiply the capital to achieve profits.

Welcome, my friend, I thank you for your useful participation and I think that it is better that the amount you invest in is good in order to get a good profit, but you must have the necessary knowledge and experience.

• +1 1

loyal friends in this wonderful forum, I hope you will direct me on how to choose the best currency for investment on the yobit platform in invest box and how much do you appreciate the amount that must be in order to invest it ,

to get a good income yes.

I believe that the best currency to invest in with yobit, and the one with the lowest chance of losing money, is bitcoin, since it is the most liquid of the crypto currencies. You can even save and leave it as USD, and when you watch the market and see that a coin is on the rise, you can buy it and sell it when it reaches a higher and better profit.

I’m a junior member in this and a beginner in the world of cryptography, I’m still looking forward to start earning from this platform and I want to use my earning from this platform for investment in the yobit investbox but I want to have more knowledge and experience about the yobit platform.

Thank you for your useful question and for choosing an important topic, my friend. I do not have much information on this topic. I will read the comments and try to understand more the best currency to invest on Yobit. Thank you.

I advise you to choose a very popular currency and invest in it in Investbox, as investing in non-traded currencies exposes you to losing money.  You have to choose a Bitcoin or Ethereum investment plan.

• +2 1

At this time, there are a lot of investment plans in Investbox, where you have to choose the investment plan from which you can earn well.  Each investment plan has specific conditions that you must fulfill in order to earn the daily profit percentage.

• +2 1

Youbit is a legal platform. I have been working here for many days. Youbit is a really good medium which is effective for our earning. You will find many counterfeit coins here. So, you must verify the original currency.

Thank you, dear, these first exhibits are really strong exhibits in the field of investment in the platform. My experience is that I have also entered private investment funds in the platform and I have invested dlrs in the yobit platform, and this currency was planning to invest in it 10% per day. I put a simple head in it and it has doubled The capital was in a short period of time. Then I started earning a lot of money. The investment fund I am right. I tried it personally. It is a mother very much and working with it is easy. The ratio is good and the period is good. Thank you very much.

• Useful or interesting 1

It is entirely dependent on your expertise, experience, interpretation, and forecasting abilities. We all know that the price of a coin does not remain constant over time. It fluctuates between high and low points. So, based on your experience, you can easily decide which is the best option for youbit investment.

Be careful in your first investment and do not enter with all your capital, because you need good experience to achieve good profits from the investment, so do not be reckless from the beginning to put all your money, invest only a small part of it.

• +1 1

Yes you're right if you want to invest money here in this forum on your platform then I think you learn first and get experience from here from this platform then start investment or trading then it will be good and fine for you

You can't invest easily, my friend, you have to be patient, learn and be fully aware of the trading market because it is never stable and there is nothing guaranteed... When you have gained the required experience you can invest easily and without risk .. Good luck

There are many currencies that you can invest in. Find a suitable currency and follow the market movement for it, the more you want to invest in it, the more your profits will be, and thus you can make good profits.

If you want to invest in the yobit investment box you can choose Bitcoin as an investment, because bitcoin has high price fluctuations so it is possible to get high returns as well. Don't use stablecoins because they are not profitable. 

There are many currencies within the Yobit platform, it's just a matter of seeing which one has the best return % either daily, weekly or monthly. For me it would be investing in a cheap currency that has a future upside.

Being a beginner here, im just reading through the comments since im planning to make some investments in the future once i have enough in my yobit wallet. Everyone is talking about investments here and i gotta try this too. 

There is no specific currency in which you should invest in a site yobit You just have to choose the cryptocurrency that can increase in value over time and see its timeline, then you can buy from it and when its value increases, sell it, and in my opinion, do not invest more than 200 dollars in a single currency

My friend, you can go to the investbox on the Yobit platform and there you will find a lot of investments that you can enter into, and each investment has its own conditions and a minimum entry level. You can also ask for advice from an expert that you trust in order to tell you about the best investment for you.

This matter is up to each person and what currency he prefers from his point of view, the amount of profit that he prefers, and the extent of the difficulties that he will overcome in each currency, and as for capital, it is also up to each person by himself, but I prefer, as a start, to use a little capital to avoid losses until he acquires good experience and qualifications.

• +2 1