Withdraw fees - Page 14 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Fzack

Withdraw fees

we are know that there are many people work this site and get good benefit but i think litecoin fee is also very low so that many people use that coin.

Thanks

So far, the withdrawal fee for one Yobit platform has not changed and the most surprising fee is Ethereum fees since Ethereum is the best alternative currency and many platforms take high fees for this currency except Yobit, fees for withdrawing it are few

• +2 1

I also use litecoin and tron coin for transfer of my assets from one exchange to other or to wallet. Bitcoin withdraw is too much high and now eth is fee is also high. 

13 hours ago, Shemalia said:

So far, the withdrawal fee for one Yobit platform has not changed and the most surprising fee is Ethereum fees since Ethereum is the best alternative currency and many platforms take high fees for this currency except Yobit, fees for withdrawing it are few

You are right about this my friend ethereum is good and cheap as well but in addition I will suggest you also consider the likes of xrp and litecoin because they are also popular and have low transaction fees which is affordable.

Is true my fellow friends , every dispens have their own withdraw fees but this withdraw fees depend on coins indeed but some low price fees coins low litecoin fees ripple dogecoins but at times youbit exchange take low fees coins when you with draw in altcoins

• +1 1

Each coin has its own withdrawal fee and may vary depending on the value of the currency I personally make my withdrawal from Yobit which currently only charges a commission of $0.10 or so, also there are exchanges that have no withdrawal fee on any crypto as happens in Coinex with the BCH.

• Useful or interesting 1

My friend, you may find there are big differences between withdrawal commissions for low-priced currencies, as their fees are low compared to Bitcoin, which has high transfer fees due to its high price, and this is normal.

I don't know anything about this topic as a learner in this forum and I haven't started earning for me to know the withdrawal fees on these cryptocurrency coins. I am still looking forward to increase more in knowledge from my seniors here to gain more experience with topics like this.

Withdrawal fees differ from one platform to another, and even differ according to the blockchain that you withdraw through, and also differ between portfolios, there are many details regarding withdrawal fees, so you must always make sure of the withdrawal fees before you withdraw, time, exchange and blockchain, all of them play a role in determining withdrawal fees.

• +3 1

This withdrawal fee fluctuates also with the time. Even there are some coins like lightcoin with zero withdrawal fee. This withdrawal fee depends on the prices of bitcoins and exchanges.

The fee is constant and as you see it's not related to the price neither on btc nor usdt , it's a constant value of the currency itself you want to withdraw, and it changes from exchange to another so it's not literally constant

• +1 1

Bitcoin withdrawals are very high competed to other crypto currencies, and I think the higher the price of a currency, the more fees to withdraw this currency.

Yes you are exactly right and the price depends on two factors. Which one is the price of coin in which you are taking withdrawal and the second fector is that how much money you have taking withdrawal and due to this withdrawal fees can be flectuat. And can be up and down.

Dear friends the withdrawal fees depend upon price of the coin.The coin with higher price has the higher withdrawl fee and the coin with low price has the lower withdrawl Fee but it is necessary to pay fee for withdraw money.

I didnt knew the answer before I saw this question in this forum. Now I know the answer because of all the senior members in this comment section. Keep asking question so juniors like me can learn new things about this forum.

I also did not now about withdraw of cryptocurrency I want to know the withdraw fees if anyone now please inform me  I want to increase my knowledge thanks seniors.

I I am requesting of them who can change the withdrawal fees because on yobit there is so much withdrawal fees and we can't afford it if we get low fees it will good for us.

No the fees are fixed for most of the time.We pay fees according to our withdrawI have been foing withdraw for quite some times and the fees are always the same even the price of that coin is high or low.Wr dont have to worry abou it.

To me withdraw fees is not a problem because no matter how one is charge for withdraw the amount charge will not be up to1/3 of your main gain so that is why I didn't see any problem there.

• +2 1

17 hours ago, Sana Kanwal said:

Hey Friends :classic_smile:.. I am new here and i don't have any idea about the payment of Crypto. I am from Pakistan and anyone can tell me that how we can get our payment of our posts. Is Crypto allow the pakistani country? I've many questions about this. @betelihem @scorpiali

Welcome to the best forum in the whole world, and for your question cryptocurrency and also this forum is allowed in the world there is no restriction using this, so you an earn cryptocurrency's from any where you ant.

• +1 1

They may be continual products, the particular income in which deals have got usually are static and so are simply modified when you really need to cover a lot more to get an exchange, including the ETH fee may be changed in the event the community court warrants that, one more info that we can easily increase will be it is it's also possible to distance themself inside rubles, using a surprisingly low payment

• +2 1
  • +3 1

The withdrawal fees of different coins vary. The value of the coin in question has direct impact on how much the fee is. Ltc, trx and some other coins have small fees compared to btc. That's why it is better to convert your btc to a coin with  a low withdrawal fee before you transfer to you wallet.

• Useful or interesting 1

I think that rlthe withdrawal fees depends on how the market price is moving high or down but i think when the father of crypto currencies is high @ bitcoin then the others currencies will be also raise but the withdrawal fees of the XRP is less for me, but will follow some members post to see more information about the fees

Sure draw prices like different coins just like the main one which you stated earlier Ltc is surprisingly low so that because of me personally I consistently enjoy withdrawing XRP out of yobit for my private wallet as additionally includes got the reduced draw prices compared to this of Bitcoin.

Sure draw prices like different coins just like the main one which you stated earlier Ltc is surprisingly low so that because of me personally I consistently enjoy withdrawing XRP out of yobit for my private wallet as additionally includes got the reduced draw prices compared with this of Bitcoin.

Every exchange has its own withdraw fees but there is no fee in bitcoin .Bitcoin fees are high because its price is high So that's why we should exchange with another coin whose price is low