Before you invest in yobit be attention for - Page 5 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
issa123h

Before you invest in yobit be attention for

Thank you .. I need to undertake more investment in cryptocurrencies .. But in the part in which you mention that we need to do daily procedures .. What are these procedures and what they are .. Please explain if there is no objection

We all should evaluate the risks of the investment in Yobit. Thanks for the points, all of the case!

• Useful or interesting 1

Investbox has superb chances and as you said it is protected and you can pull back whenever you need so there isn't anything crude about it. I recollect some bitcointalk presents asserting on be something else, yet in the end it was different trades that replicated the yobit design and started including comparative venture alternatives.

Hello, good morning, good information about your post, at what price do you think the yobit coin will come out? It would be nice if it had a decent and high price to exchange it, what do you think of the page

I think you are 100% right.
Your manual is very useful.
I also believe that every investment carries a risk, we should not invest all our capital in one cryptocurrency, and we should not invest all our savings. Personally, I think it should be no more than 5-6%.

Pay Attention on Coins that are new and some Coins are dead coins which have less trader which means some coin stay the same where there value is Unchange because only few trade them, While new coins get more profit so its better to invest in new coins than old coins.

•  

The crypto world has been commendably working its way back up in recent times. Speculative investing seems to be dying, as people chase long-term functionality and use cases for coins rather than get-rich-quick schemes. Nevertheless, despite the raging “Stablecoin” movement that has spread to Wall Street, cryptocurrencies are still significantly more volatile than other assets. Volatility may have held cryptos back from becoming the global currencies their inventors set them out to be, but you cannot escape the fact that Bitcoin and all the coins that followed were largely propelled by a volatile marketplace.

• +2 1

Need to monitor the trading. firstly invest time in research about coins. with sufficient gathered intel you have higher chances of sucess trading. You get expirience about coins what is scam what is not. then monitor coins buy and sell with expirience you get next steps yourself

Thank you very much for this incredible, excellent and valuable information. For newcomers like me, this is an important help. It guides me 100%.

I totally agree with you in terms of what you propose in this post, especially as regards security. I have had quite a few bad experiences with other platforms and in this case I give yobit all my confidence to be able to start investing with them, I hope everything goes as it should.

Advantages of Yobit:

1. Customer approach. The interface of the Yobit system will be clear to all, even completely inexperienced users. An active exchange community will always help and support newcomers. Little commissions.

2. The lack of mandatory verification may raise doubts about the reliability of the exchange, but be calm, this subtlety in practice brings a lot of useful. In particular, the fact that the exchange does not force to register its identity indicates a low threshold for entering this platform. With Yobit, you can trade quickly and easily, you will only need the desire and knowledge of stock exchanges.

3. A wide range of supported I/O solutions. Among the available sources for debiting or crediting money such large payment systems as Perfect Money, AdvCash, Payeer, moreover, Visa and MasterCard can participate in the work.

4. Little margins. Under Yobit, additional charges are almost or completely absent. The acquisition and sale of cryptocurrency is taxed by the commission at only 0.2%.

5. The presence of many popular currency pairs. More than a thousand currency. This is an absolute record, but in addition to the most famous coins (Bitcoin, Ethereum, Dash etc.), small currencies are supported on Yobit. The exchange helps new coins develop, and this has a positive effect not only on our capital, but also on the entire industry as a whole.

Another thing I'd like to add to your post is that it's important to consider choosing a cryptocurrency that has been on the market for a while, and has proven to be a legitimate enough currency to invest in, either in the short or long term. This way you will avoid falling into scams.

For huge amount of profits it is necessary that the user's follow the instructions so that they would be banned. Next try to complete as much as post as possible so that you would be able to get ratings for the it. Then the Bitcoins earned for the post store it and only trade when the prices of Bitcoins are high. This way you could increase your earnings.

yes, you are right, before investing, first, you should check the coin , whether many are buying the coin or not, then how much is the daily %, the greater daily % , possibility of dumping is very large, because many buyers want to make big profits by reselling the coin, choose Newly launched coin, don't choose coin that have been launched for a long time, because usually buyers are more interested in new coin

On 5/24/2020 at 8:03 AM, issa123h said:

Before my friend you invest any coin in yobit be attention for

1. The price of coin may changing up or down
  2. Some coins to get profit you must do some daily actions
  3. Coin active may change to no coin
  4. Itis completely safe
  5. You can close your invest any time

Thank you  

Thank for sharing this information with everyone @issa123h . You are completely right about the platform that it is completely safe to use and its advanced security measures ensure that the user funds remain in wallets that have never been hacked. On top of that it offers two-factor authentication and login confirmation email security making it one of the safest exchanges on the internet.

BitCNY giving away 1500$ worth of tokens

Bot Link: https://t.me/BitCnyBot?start=r03654319640

Ends/Withdrawal: 15 January

2 hours ago, Dark Shadow said:

Thank for sharing this information with everyone @issa123h . You are completely right about the platform that it is completely safe to use and its advanced security measures ensure that the user funds remain in wallets that have never been hacked. On top of that it offers two-factor authentication and login confirmation email security making it one of the safest exchanges on the internet.

Dear friend @Dark Shadow , you are right about Yobit regarding  it as a safe platform to invest and keep money .But You I think you didn't read the topic properly my friend .The topic writer is telling us about  some tips and tricks to invest in Yobit not about Yobit is a safe platform and  Two factor authentication.

🥰 DO GOOD AND HAVE GOOD🥰

NEVER DEMOLARIZE A JUNIOR MEMBER  

😎

The price is not important, but the percentage you will get in return for freezing the amount and what types of activities, some of them require ownership of expensive currencies, and some require a large minimum amount of currency to enter the investment plan, but in General, all of them tend to be profitable on the Yobit platform.

Yes you are right. You have given good points about trading in yobit. The most important thing is safety. You must be careful about scammers while investing in yobit. Otherwise your whole money could be stolen.

you are right my friend , but in yobit there is a problem when any coin wallet has a maintenance, i'm trading in DGB and in the last time the price down more than other exchanges, i check it and try to transfer my DGB coin to other exchange but i found the withdrawl is impossible because it has in maintenance, so i can't trade in yobit and i cant withdraw my coins.

Thanks for the advice, but to be honest, I don't know how
Always when I buy a currency, its price decreases, and when it is sold, it rises, and the opposite should be a science, and that I study the market and rely on the opinion of experts, and I have not succeeded until now. Are there other things to learn that I do not know? Thank you.

• +4 1

Hi! Of course, before investing money you have to do your own research on what you are investing in, that is fundamental, in a world as volatile as this. Greetings!

On 5/24/2020 at 3:03 AM, issa123h said:

Before my friend you invest any coin in yobit be attention for

1. The price of coin may changing up or down
  2. Some coins to get profit you must do some daily actions
  3. Coin active may change to no coin
  4. Itis completely safe
  5. You can close your invest any time

Thank you 

Very true. Price may either increase or decrease based on demand and supply. Thanks so much friend for the last point. Never knew about closing of investment at any time.