Be sure from your information before posting - Page 7 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
issa123h

Be sure from your information before posting

On 5/24/2020 at 5:58 AM, issa123h said:

Hi my friends especially beginner 

I want to give you advice to make your post useful

Before you post your information make search about this 

Information is it true or not??

Are sites which you want to talk about scam or not?

This makes your posts more useful

And don't waste your friends time

Thanks for the good advice. Personally, I try to provide verified and delivered information. Since if you give incorrect information, first of all you will deceive yourself)

On 5/23/2020 at 11:58 PM, issa123h said:

Hi my friends especially beginner 

I want to give you advice to make your post useful

Before you post your information make search about this 

Information is it true or not??

Are sites which you want to talk about scam or not?

This makes your posts more useful

And don't waste your friends time

And in case of not being very sure that the information you are sharing is true, you could put together a topic of debate to reach a conclusion

This is very important advise. Failure to post accurate information while lead to deletion of posts and may lead to ban. So newbies should be careful. 

Yes, this is a very important matter, and every member of the forum must do it and verify the validity and legitimacy of the information and sites he writes before publishing his post.  Because incorrect and unhelpful information in posts will receive a negative rating, which will reduce the good reputation of the member who wrote the posts that are not useful.  Look carefully for the correct information.

• +2 1

It may be that at the moment the page is not a scam but if a page is secure or not because nobody knows it but the truth is that over time we discover things that may surprise us most of today's pages are difficult to predict if they are false or not but very few are really serious and we must verify the information to upload so that we can take into account the publications and not delete them

Edited by CriptosActivozVzla
  • +1 1
  • +2 1

On 8/19/2020 at 5:49 AM, Mahmood9 said:

And I would like to add that before people share their posts, they should search for them on the site to make sure that no one has shared them before. This will protect you from repetition and reduce the deletion of your posts.

I agree with you. Although many times it is difficul to know if a topic has been previously published,  because it is wrongly listed in another forum to which it does not belong.

Everyone should find the details on the internet and research about the topic on the internet otherwise the posts is not gonna be helpful for all of us. May be this types of useless post is over looked by all that's the reason why people are not getting the expected reputation. 

• +1 1

Yes, literally I completely agree with you any user must be in no doubt, before that, have a topic or content and a given forum, due to the fact that I have seen a large number of fresh young, which separate websites for weightless traps and mining, which is considered a kit in the trap for users, for example, be in no doubt, actually baggage, which are considered joint and proposed legitimate.

• +1 1

Anyone who want to create a new good post, so for this they need big research firstly, then make your post. Without proper knowledge and research your post will be down voted and it will harm your account. So keep these things in your mind.

Yes, its very important for everyone here to post only reliable and true content. This forum has many users and we are responsible for the safety and well-being of each one of us. While making posts we have make sure that we dont write something we are unaware of. Select and write only on the topics which we are sure about. Cryptotalk helps us to gain more knowledge and share our knowledge with others. So the information we share should be true. 

• +1 1

Always make sure before talking about a topic, that what we mention is something very valuable and that others will acquire that knowledge. To achieve this goal we must spend enough time reading and knowing how to analyze, as this will provide a very broad perspective and in turn we can help others.

I agree one should do double checks into whatever post you are doing in cryptotalk specially on the posts asking for help since you may screw over someone by doing bad research (of course the user using your information should check as well but it's better if all parties do their do research accordingly) one good sourced post make this forum better for everyone including the user making them since it can make the user more knowledgeable then it was before by actively checking it's own posts for inconsistencies or bad information. This topic while it always said but I think it is probably one of the most consistently useful kind of post here so I don't mind the repetition.

One of the most important but obvious advises. This will keep the forum clean, informative and research from users will keep away scam projects and schemes. Making posts useful and unique make difference in posts so that there is no same topics and comments are written better

very good advice. We must all investigate before publishing and be sure that what we are going to publish is true and have an endorsement that this is how it is real and thus have the validation of the publication and in turn learn about the topic that is going to be discussed!
We must help all the aquariums and make them trust this forum!

This is a forum where everything you post is not taking for granted ,it taken seriously, so instead of posting information that we aren't sure of, let be sure and make constructive posts to help others ,

You should also make sure that the messages you share are not duplicated or submitted by anyone through the search box on the site...

• Useful or interesting 1

sure, you're proper, make sure you test the records you provide is actual, we are all here to make money, so please give what you is higher for you first and second higher for others, don't waste others time and do nor share others charge proofs, make your personal proofs and share it.

You must write correct information when writing posts and not fake it and be from your mind and your thinking and you must be purposeful and benefit others and be from your experiences that you have acquired so as not to be deleted and not more than 20 posts per day

That's right, friend! The point is that you should carefully check all the data that you are concerned about, and all the information. Because, in different sources, it may differ, and you will get slightly different tasks than those that you need, or users would like to know. I think this can be treated more calmly, the main thing is to choose the right material, and also find out if there was such a post on this forum?

• +5 1

haha right dear. there are many people who do not think before writing post and comments.. even they do not know the on which topic a post was made, they start commenting on whatever they like. so knowledge is must to do something.

Yes, I think it was a nice sharing. It would not be ethical to lead people to the wrong places without knowing or knowing. I do not redirect without the necessary hardware. everyone should be aware of this.

True, but the number one thing is actually posting valuable info, such as good information and updates on things going on around the crypto community.

This is what the community should focus on.