How meany of are you express your real feeling? - Page 30 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
betelihem

How meany of are you express your real feeling?

Hello there you have a pretty good question everyone here to make money they don....t and I really touched touched by you you're kind hardcore other eyes this is alive bad things happened maybe the other person going to a bad day that's why he said he acted on your post or something other going on so don't be very a everyone have their own perspective of life

Well, my friend, by assuring that everyone has the right to express their true feelings, the subject I put up expresses a lot of people who comment without understanding the underlying subject, which is, of course, a bad thing ..
My friends read it well before you share it .. If you see someone who has made a mistake, tell him that, correct his mistake and give your opinion openly .. Through it will form our forum full of correct and useful information for everyone.
Thank you all .

Edited by Noor9

It's quite disappointing to see that certain members of this platform can be malicious. It seems that what you had to do was comment on the post and assist the guy so that he didn't get banned or receive a warning point in the future. I'd be thankful if someone in this forum had to do that for me because it demonstrates their compassion. Don't be worried about the negative reaction some people just do not value positive reviews.

If you see someone who has made a mistake, it is our duty to inform the supervisors here so that they can give him a point of warning
And they make him correct his mistake instead of having to ban it

• +3 1

The work in this forum should be away from feelings and emotions, act objectively, and focus on providing support to every person who deserves according to the content they provide.

• +3 1

In my opinion, it is necessary to always refer to the wrong information published by other members, because this creates a better picture for them and also makes them pay attention to their mistakes, especially those that cause them to be banned for me. I always present my opinion on the topics depending on what I see correct.

• +1 1

If we find a topic that is really not useful, let's not be complicit in these topics, let's be creative and put our own point of view on this circumstance, if we don't like it or don't understand, ask this person what they were trying to say in their post, this helps us grow, communication between cryptotalk peers has to be optimal to move up a category in this crypto forum.

This is an important point, my friend, and we must work on it. . I think that the response should be with full transparency and not just to show admiration for fear of a warning or a bad reputation .. as you said, it is a forum for learning about cryptocurrency .. I wish success to all

It good if we report against those who are not making usefull post. So with this we can reduce then number of scammers.  But i think it good if we make our work right and try to make usefull post. I'm learning about things but we can get knowledge if we read other post. So if we think any problem then we can solve by post sharing.  But this forum is good opportunity to set our goals.

Any post that receives positive feedback is appropriate. People are just human and make mistakes. As a result, he seeks to feel the reality about his negative reaction. It is important to learn and achieve in this forum.

• +2 1

Welcome my friend, because your topic is useful and true, so you must agree with a lot, but here the views differ sometimes, so we have to express our opinion honestly and share what we know within the limits of literature, i.e. without offending each other's opinions. Good luck 

Certainly, you do not have to agree to every opinion or topic raised, but you can write your opinion respectfully, this forum gives us the freedom to discuss ideas and validity of information about crypto within the conditions and rules, greetings to you.

My friend, we are here in a work area and we must work properly in order for our work to be useful, everyone can make a mistake and it is our duty to alert him so that he does not repeat the mistake again, we must not bring our feelings to work, but just our thinking

• +1 1

From the standpoint of humanity, we should not offend a person because he made a mistake, but on the contrary, we must show him his mistake so that he does not repeat it, and if the mistake he committed is great, we can evaluate it negatively, but I do not think that we can respond to it harshly.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Yes, you are right, my friend. When we see something unfavorable from unhelpful thoughts and copy-and-paste operations, we must inform the concerned persons in order to avoid mistakes.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

You are completely free to express your feelings, but what you write must be within the scope of the topic discussed, and it will not be just useless words, otherwise you will obtain a negative reputation and this will affect your presence in the forum

• +2 1

According to my point of view, very few people on this are sincere enough who share their true information and their social life is same whether online or whether they are in practical life. So, this thing sometimes, have benefit and sometime it is harmful as well. So, it is your life and you have the choice that how you want to spend it.

• +3 1

I agree. It is important in any field to accept others and their ideas, and to respect the views on a specific topic.  And learning does not happen without discussion and interaction, so we have to control our nerves, have patience, and also accept our mistakes and learn from them.

Dear friend, Personally, I do not put my true feelings in full here. It is only when I want to advise someone here that my feelings are real. As for the remaining times, no, because my opinion does not agree with many, and I am afraid of someone's reaction when he provides me with a report and I lose my work because the truth sometimes is harsh.

You should express your real feeling, because hiding our feeling is a sign of shyness and low confidence, but we should have braveness to tell our feeling to others that what we think about them, thanks.

I think the reaction system work properly we can give negative repatation to those member how make useless posts and if the person doing spamming so you can report him and the admin will take action.

I used to Express my real feelings about cryptocurrencies. If you read a post and find it useful then you can give it good ratings also if you read a post that is useless then you can give it negative ratings. 

Sharing real feelings is the one of the best habits and nature of a person. It shows too good to get something about the feeling of others. Same to me as I have been sharing my own real feelings what do I feel about something. I can't show the fake feelings which I feel about something.

In my opinion, if we see a wrong post, the owner of this content should be educated and told about the right and useful things, and you must freely express your opinion and feelings about any topic because cryptotalk is a place for exchanging experiences and information and is characterized by transparency.

I believe that when you read content and the things that come to your mind while you understand it must be expressed in your comments, it does not matter whether your thoughts are in opposition or with the content.  Express your feelings honestly