How meany of are you express your real feeling? - Page 34 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
betelihem

How meany of are you express your real feeling?

My friends see everyone joining this wonderful forum and do not understand their main work in it and publish only in order to complete the daily work, but they must know that there is work that loves to do and I mean to balance everything and in fact I seek and want to write the smallest details of the symbols and currencies that exist and must To inform the brokers of these random mailers in order to clean the forum from them and if they feel sad they are neither honest nor objective

Personally, I do not praise anyone; instead, I express my thoughts openly and truthfully, and when I see a problem that warrants criticism, I criticise it without upsetting the topic's owner.

Welcome my friend i'm ok You are doing the right thing, we have to not be with the wrong ideas because that is Failure of correct knowledge will cause you to constructively participate in this forum 

• +3 1

Yes, you are right, my friend, if we really want to learn, we must accept frankness. There are ideas that are presented by inexperienced members here and they are wrong and when we correct this ideas for them they do not accept this matter.

How will you learn if you are not convinced to change your thoughts and beliefs, we must accept changing our false thoughts and beliefs.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +4 1

Dear friend, the forum is based on basic rules that no one can violate or skip. These people must think carefully before making mistakes. It is normal for us to inform members because this spreads corruption and sabotages the forum system.

Oh wow, this is really different, most people don't get it, they'll just post for the sake of posting, which isn't right, there's content to be created and a lot of work to be done, so we really need to be able to balance everything. That would be the most important thing in this forum, research and understand every toll there is out there, I'm trying to write about every token and cr.

I really have feelings of joy and happiness towards this wonderful forum, so I spend intermittent times in this forum and always gain experience and knowledge from old members. I always advise to follow this interesting field.

If the idea of the post is not correct, then you as a member should correct it, but in a nice manner, we are all in this forum learning from each other and this is not a defect.I hope all members who see wrong ideas take advice from the owner of the post so that he does not make mistakes again.

• +3 1

Oh yeah, this is very different, most people don't get it, they'll just post for the sake of posting, which isn't right, there's content to be produced and a lot of work to be done, so we really need to be able to balance everything. That will be the most important thing in this forum, study and understand every toll there is out there, I'm trying to write about every token and cr.

Of course, my friend, what you said is correct, as it is not possible to accept all posts by members, as this will lead to randomness and the scattering of false information on cryptocurrencies. Therefore, we must provide the necessary support and advice to these users so that their posts are good and benefit others.

• +3 1

That's one who reacted you negatively for not agreeing his post he did very wrong, because he must know that not all people will be agreeing with his post always...!!!

As for me, I do not give a sad reaction in the beginners department, quite the opposite. I encourage beginners to continue working. Not all members are equal in experience and information. But if the published topic is not appropriate, we should correct the idea published in front of us.

You do a good job of encouraging new users, but it isn't always good, so certain members continue to spam; if we don't speak up, they won't change; currently, we see this forum operates narrowly, so it is also our duty to do something and assist administration in keeping this forum safe.

About other's I am not sure if they are expressing their real feeling..

I think that it's no use of spreading fake news..it will only ruined cryptotalk's reputation

As for me, if I see any violation of the forum rules, I will not tolerate it, and I will report it to the supervisors because this forum aims to learn and gain experience, not fraud and manipulation.Therefore, we must work to develop this forum by reporting errors and providing advice to the owner if his idea is wrong.

• +4 1

Hello friend, fine, how are you? Your words are one hundred percent correct. We have to comment sincerely. If the post was useful, you would praise it, but if it was bad or against the rules, we have to tell it or tell one of the supervisors. Good luck

Friend if i talk about myself then i want to tell you that i express my real feelings and thoughts. First of all i read the  comments of seniors and then i write my own thoughts. And you post very good topic dear friend. I like it and i appreciate you for this.

I express my true feelings when writing my comment, but I make sure that my feelings are correct when writing the comment, but there are some people who get negative reviews because of that.

When I share my posts, I strive to be upbeat; I don't offer a depressing answer to newcomers, on the contrary. After such a long time, I've discovered something special in this forum that is very important: we care about other people's feelings.

As a member of this forum, I do not give negative assessments to the beginner, but rather encourage him to move on, Learn More and gain experience in this field

Oh wow, this is very different, most people don't get it, they'll just post for the sake of posting, which isn't right, there's content to be created and a lot of work to be done, so we really need to be able to balance everything. That will be the most important thing in this forum, research and understand every toll there is out there, I'm trying to write about every token and cr.

Everyone in the forum has the right to freely share his or her thoughts and feelings.

Topics that are beneficial I make comments on, share positive interaction, report bad topics, and hide negative interaction.

This is achieved without charge.

I express my real feelings if I didn't know about anything Than I tell in my comments we should be honest with our work and express the real feelings in comments 

I always leave my personal opinion if I read something that I like and makes sense to me then I say it but if otherwise it is a topic which I do not agree with what is said in it I say it openly without fear of receiving bad reactions, we do not always have to agree on everything but if we must respect the opinion of others, we must respect the opinion of others.

According to me i think that when you read a content and the things which comes to your mind while understanding it should be expressed in your comments it doesn't matter that your thoughts are against or for the content.