How meany of are you express your real feeling? - Page 33 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
betelihem

How meany of are you express your real feeling?

You are absolutely right my cryptotalk mate, must of the members of this platform are agreeing to the post or ideas of other members in this platform to really writing or expressing their feelings which is not too good for this platform because we are hear to learn and earn, therefore we should make the platform a place to debate.

• +1 1

If you find some posts to be useful you should react to those posts but if they contain mistakes and useless content then you should criticize it but constructively so that they don't feel bad and also learn from you because this forum is all about learning from others and teaching to others .

There are thousands of members in this forum, and each member has his own point of view and personal experience, so we must respect all these opinions, and not give negative reactions only for not agreeing with this opinion.

Feelings have nothing to do here, so I respond to the post with a comment according to my knowledge and experience without the interference of feelings, and if the post is incorrect, bake this person that he is wrong and then tell the officials.

Hi there greetings sorry to say but I don't understand what you are saying in your post because I don't know which topic you are choose we all here to learn about cryptocurrency but I don't know what topic you are created so sorry because I don't have any answer for this post

• +5 1

We must share our true opinion and our true feelings during work and writing on this site as we can exchange experiences, discussions and work experiences well between us by publishing honestly

Thank you dear , you realise us that in this forum  every member have right to show his real feeling or expression about the content . If The content of post is useful for others we can give them positive responses  otherwise  if any member post useless comments  then we have right to share our reviews about that content . 

Dear friend, as we all know this platform is educational.  We can criticize the topics we want, but on the condition that the topics are wrong or violate the laws.  I agree with you, my friend, I have noticed this matter a lot, but we must not continue with the mistake. The wrong people should be alerted so that they do not repeat their mistake.

• +5 1

I always leave my personal and real opinion of what I think about it if I agree with the topic I say it but if I do not agree I also let you know because we should not always agree with what others say we all have to give our real feeling without fear of receiving bad assessments that's what the forum is that everyone gives his opinion. 

In fact, there are many publications evaluating it with our true feelings, and on the other hand, our feelings do not need to be unreal if there is a useful topic that I express my admiration for with real feelings and words 

• +4 1

Yes you are right many of them are not to give the best react they to the sad react to the other members post we Shair our experiences to the other members and learn together because everyone is here to get something. 

As for me I expressed what I feel and what I had from my experience, you can not just write for the sake of writing, you will be confused on what to even write if that is the case. What is the best is to actually had your feelings with your writing and that brings out the meaning of what you want to post in the forum.

As for me I don't joke with my feelings. I say what is on my mind and how I feel. We just need to keep on ensuring that we are focused on expressing ourself no matter what. 

You are very right friend because if you want to give the actual cameras on each post then there is a chance that they may give you negative reputation and your account may be banned on this forum this is the reason why I am asking to this forum that there should be a third party in elsa's which can recheck that case

My dear friend It's very easy Everything we post In that we express our Feelings We give our opinion to everyone And deliver our filings available to others We can share our filings very well through the post. 

Well I think to my own understanding I think that's the main reason why we reply to topics and posts. You don't have to agree with all what you come across,any where you fell the writer is wrong you correct it and commend his effort if you find the post useful. And through that we can improve.

In my view, we should be frank in our expressions in each post and have the courage to stand firm on a particular topic/post. Be true to yourself and keep in mind that not everyone shares your viewpoint. As human beings, we can have differing viewpoints that conflict with one another; however, you can not claim to agree even if you do not. Finally, avoid becoming disco.

You are right, I agree with you my opinion, my friend, all members should provide their true experience and express their true feeling towards certain content, and all members must understand that, and when rejecting their posts, this is because the content of the topic that they put forward is not good and it was rejected and they are not heading towards revenge just for refusing their participation And they react badly, but rather they should appreciate that kindness and know that it spared them warning and getting into trouble

For me as a member of in this forum I'm not give feedback sad in the department of beginner quite the contrary I the bravest beginner to follow work hard

For me as a member of in this forum I'm not give feedback sad in the department of beginner quite the contrary I the bravest beginner to follow work hard

Of course I express my opinion in the comments I make in the forum because I am in the forum to learn and discuss my opinion as well.  We do not have to agree on one opinion as there will not be one opinion for all members.

It is unfair to give negative Reputation to those who disagree with your opinion. Everyone has their own point of view so we shouldn't ne offensive and should bear criticism with patience and open heart. We should really express what we feel and think.

Well posted my friend a good question we should all be honest in expressing our feelings towards this forum even if it is rather negative should respect everyone's positive and negative opinions

In the beginner category, I do not have a negative reaction; on the contrary, I have a positive reaction. I urge newcomers to keep working. Not all participants have the same level of expertise or knowledge. However, if the written subject is inappropriate, we can correct the concept in front of us.