How meany of are you express your real feeling? - Page 24 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
betelihem

How meany of are you express your real feeling?

On 5/23/2020 at 3:42 PM, betelihem said:

Yeah but i though the person don't know about this things, and i was trying to help, but i see some comments also that are getting sad reacts because the the members comment the right thing, i know its immature doing that.

If you think something is right but It can be wrong for some other person so you can not convince the other person and you should not do it either.

People should feel comfortable expressing their opinions. Maybe not everyone writes in this forum to avoid negative reactions. It was nice that you touched on this subject. When I see that I disagree with a post, I express this without breaking the post's owner.

We must definitely share our opinions, even if they are different. The person should be informed that he is committing an offense, but he must be informed in a respectful manner and not offend anyone ... It is very important to discuss our thoughts... 

in the event that I locate a post that disrupts the norms I don't dismal respond, I report it to the administrators promptly, in the event that they blow up for me giving disclosing to them that their post is rehashed or defies the guidelines then they are puerile IMO

Welcome dear this platform.  I always try to Express my own thoughts in every post m it us important and necessary.  Most people can make mistakes. Avoid bad things.  If you work then you get good reputation and earn money. 

.I like your topic very much. I have been working in this forum for some time.  The experience of working in this forum is very good.  I can work very comfortably in this forum.  I can't express the real feeling of working in this forum.  However, I would like to tell all the members to try to abide by the rules of Sarvata Forum..

If you cooperate with us, you will be able to work on this site. And be motivated to work. Not giving a sad response in the section. I encourage newcomers to continue working. Not all members are equal in experience and information. However, if the published subject is not appropriate, we should correct the concept published before us. I agree with you so you will post better

It happened to me
There was a topic for someone
I simply criticized his topic with an explanation of the reason for my criticism, but he felt angry and gave me a bad reputation even though my comment is good and does not violate the forum's regulations
-In my opinion, we should express our true feelings only if there are people who accept discussion or criticism.

• +3 1

I am trying to respond to any topics according to my convictions and my experience and my understanding of this topics away from flattery and deception of the topics owner, and the response must be honest and real without the intervention of any feelings

• +2 1

It true some members actually don't give the correct reputation and reaction a post needs all they just do is give it something and just go without even knowing if what they have given a lost is the actual reputation such post needs and this is not a good thing so let try and change based on that aspect

Hello friends, I agree with you via think it's good for everyone to get experience and feeling for the forum,And also to each content you are going to react to,so don't be sked just accept any challenges or any nagative comment and also give positive response to any topic.

The truth is to express your feelings is not to be evil, it depends on what you are feeling at the moment you should know whether to express them or not, because my friend I learned that it is better to give reason to people, because we can not be in the same place with people who are criticizing and expressing their feelings badly, you have to talk things calmly and be very patient, what people say about you, says more about them than about you. Remember that.

I feel like some people are not expressing their real intentions to topics mainly because they are afraid of being banned. I advice that we be sincere with our posts and ensure that it conforms to the standards set by the forum not because of some irrelevant reasons.

I do express my natural feelings about the post while I'm reading. Who care for others bad comments or reactions, every has to do his own business. 

Within the scope of work, you cannot be a liar, and if that might lead to frustration, then when we see an unhelpful post, we cannot say that it is true just because the response came ... on the contrary. During our work in this beautiful forum, we have become accustomed to cooperation and honesty in feelings, so that we can benefit everyone, move forward and contribute to the progress and spread of this forum and its prosperity.

I am a member who works on this platform and expresses his real feelings. When I am happy, then I also write my happiness on this platform and also send such speakers so that you can get an idea of my feelings. Then when any member is sad he also expresses his feelings. I also express my real feelings while working here.

• +4 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Actually the thing is that we express our real experience real feeling when we are serious in any case, if we want us to express our real filings, then we have to share a lot of serious from that topic.  

I think most of the people do not share their ideal and real feelings just because they do not want their account to be banned that is why they just right whatever is necessary to do

I write and say here what I really think.  why fake it if they are asking for your opinion, for example.  it’s easier not to climb the forum at all than to pretend.

One of the basics of life is respect for everyone’s ideas. Here in this forum, one of the most important rules is respecting everyone’s views
So we have to encourage each other
Encouragement is a new reason for success

• +2 1

yes my friend you said absolutely right there are many members that are not Express their feelings on this forum that is not good for them and I want to suggest you that you should to express your real feelings that will help the other members

• +4 1

I am trying to complete my first required 100 posts in this forum so I am gaining information and commenting by studying the old topic of useful information. I am sharing my information, feelings and thoughts and my opinion.

Thank you for this kind participation, my friend, absolutely right. Each of us has the right to express our opinion freely and avoid compliments so that we can preserve this forum and keep it the best and most sincere forum. I hope everyone looks positively for constructive criticism

Hello my friend, on this matter I completely agree with you, we are here for profit. No one can deny this, and also in order to learn and discuss new topics, this forum gives us the possibility to discuss any topic, but the problem is in some people who give bad reviews for several reasons other than Logical from my point of view, because we are all different and have many different and sometimes contradictory views, we do not have to agree on all topics and we can simply discuss our ideas in a civilized way without giving bad evaluations because bad evaluations negatively affect the topic and the person who poses The topic, if I do not like the topic and its ideas, I can simply discuss it in the comments without giving any evaluation, whether negative or positive