Banned advertising of Crypto! - Page 14 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Saj555

Banned advertising of Crypto!

I am not well interiorized on the subject, but I suppose that these large companies represent or defend other interests and they will never advertise cryptocurrencies. Behind all this there is a very great struggle for power and this will continue for a long time, we have to continue supporting the cryptographic world!

• Useful or interesting 1

This is true, but there is the Telegram platform, which is the most active in the field of cryptocurrencies, and many use it to spread and promote their referrals.

@Saj555 I believe how the large systems tend to be banning posting upon Bitcoin because of federal government stresses onto it simply because Bitcoin, as well as for cryptocurrencies, aren't managed through any kind of federal government on the planet. Consequently, government authorities don't like the thought of distributing Bitcoin buying and selling, simply because this can slow up the blood circulation associated with document cash and may damage the actual economic climate in the united kingdom simply because bitcoin costs aren't set and for that reason, it'll present an excellent problem to government authorities.

I think that is in your friend country, my social networks are flooded with advertising about cryptocurrencies, it is something that cannot simply be prohibited on social networks, it would be to censor information necessary for everyone and today cryptocurrencies are a trend.

This is circumstances that had not really showcase @Saj555 I don't know why this topic is still prevailing circulating rumors and at the same time baseless accusations or information. Promotion of BTC and entire crypto currencies is rising every day through our social medias channels.

I don't think so because I see the post on Twitter about the bitcoin that is biggest cryptocyrrency of the world I think we can send posts on these social media apps there is no restriction but may be in some countries that consider it illegal.

To me I think banning of cryptocurrency advertisement on social media is temporary. Maybe there should be a problem regarding to that which is believe will be settled. Even if it has not be rectified, cryptocurrency and bitcoins will still trend without the help advertisement. Have a great day ahead.

I think all the countries that ban crypto activities and crypto sites will pay high prices when the whole world finance improves and theirs stand still . Crypto has positive influence on the lives of people and it is so stupid to stand in its way or consider it illegitimate, people can live free of loans and debts with some extra income they make out of crypto.

• +4 1

This impermanent boycott has endured numerous years and maybe it is the ideal opportunity for these web organizations as google and facebook to permit again blockchain undertakings to publicize. It has harmed the market and made costs drop a ton and numerous financial backers lost their cash.

Yes dear there are some international issues due to which some people are banned to advertise the crypto. So they do not have reach to this forum. But know some people are unbanned. 

Well it is very sad the way the people in power treat cryptocurrencies. I believe that crypto is a new technology that we all should love and also adopt. There is no need to hate on it because we have no control over decentralised bitcoin or Ethereum.

Edited by kaliphatesani

Facebook is still banned but we were able to share cryptocurrency elements and links to LinkedIn via Twitter, Instagram also allows us so we don't have to worry and we also enjoy this feature of advertising on YouTube has huge traffic all over the world due to lockdown conditions.

my friend I want to tell you that the advertisement of the cryptocurrency is ban on the social media and one thing more the Facebook and the YouTube is not allowed their uses to promote the cryptocurrency and this is very difficult to promote the cryptocurrency but the telegram is support

• +4 1

I don't know why all this big companies are banning it,  maybe the governments are pressuring them to banned it maybe it's not legalize in their country.  It could be any other reasons anyway.  But crypto currencies is so helpful. 

Hello, my friend, I can not send you much on this topic, but I think that ads have been banned from most social media sites, in order not to promote cryptocurrencies.

Well i think they have their reasons why they banned crypto currency advertisements and one of these reasons might be because there are many of these advertisements that are scams and these services are just trying to protect their users perfectly.

The only advertising that we can see it only the website that have a crypto centent it's raelly not good for the devolopment of crypto ,the majority of secial media dont accept crypto currencies

My dear friend, what is the reason that made them prohibit such advertisements because I think that they should make them spread more and take their rightful place without any excuses

I do not understand why these kinds of penalties are imposed on this currency even though the Blockchin technology guarantees us more money than a locked safe, so I am very upset about it.

My friend, unfortunately, hating social media sites such as YouTube and also Google and others are fighting the spread of cryptocurrencies in general in the recent period, but if these platforms see the future in general, they would have created their own encrypted currency in general, thank you very much

• +4 1

yes my friend you said absolutely right the YouTube is not allowed their used to promote the cryptocurrency on the YouTube and many other social websites are not allowed their used to promote the cryptocurrency you said absolutely right this is more difficult

I was hoping that such ads would remain on social media so that people would know the cryptocurrency and know its features. But they banned it because they thought it was fake and counterfeit currencies and aimed at deceiving people. But it is the exact opposite. Perhaps some governments of countries have interfered in imposing  This kind of ban, but no one can block the sunlight, and they will realize with days that they were wrong and that we are right.

• +2 1

Governments are always trying to enact laws that prohibit dealing in cryptocurrencies, and to promote them on various social media platforms, as they are not under the control of these governments, banks and international companies, and they will not be able to realize the benefits from them, so they will work to limit their spread.

It may happen due to professional jelousy.Or may they want to lounch thier own curriencies and lacks the quality of compitition.They should be open minded in tbis regard

• +1 1

I don't know surely why crypto currencies advertising is banned those countries but I think there are some issues about bitcoin maybe not.It my opinion is , it should not be banned from social media.I don't see any issue.They should rethink about it