How to avoid added to scam groups public/privately on telegram - Page 15 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

How to avoid added to scam groups public/privately on telegram

Telegram is also one of most popular social media platform, its create purpose also good, but some scammers are hackers involved and do scams, that's why this platform not safe but you mentioned tips really useful to avoid this scammers, thanks to share this topic.

Telegram is good for making money but it takes experience as well. We have to work and know each and every scam. There are infinite scams on telegram and in order to earn money from telegram we have to be aware from each and every scam there. 

You make good post and informative post to reduce scammers activities. But i have opinion friend most of us can be victim of this scam. Because they think that maybe they can earn more by this. But they face loss. So don't make mistake in this type of activities and make control on yourself. Sometimes we become greedy and face this problem and can be scram.

I am new on this forum 

I am making our posts useful and helpful to other people. I am working very hard to earn money and gain knowledge. It is real and trustful. This forum is good for earning and learning at the same time. 

I think that following the forum rules is very important
The great post and the important discussion of what we should follow in the trading market and the world of cryptocurrencies. I think that patience before following any fraudster is very important.
I wish all the best

Thank you, my friend, for this post in the fact that it is good and there are many members who have been scammed through Telegram. We must warn more because fraudsters are everywhere.

Good evening dear friends ..

welcome.

Yes, my friend, the telram app contains an enormous amount of fraudsters who try to steal us on a daily basis, and the application of these options within the application is very important and we were able to avoid these scammers and for me I set my privacy settings to not steal me and fraud on me beware well, there are many fraudsters taking humility and respect But they seek to defraud and defraud us in various ways.

Thank you. I wish you great successes and success.

We must apply these steps with guard and commitment to the spread of fraud groups on Telegram is extremely annoying and it is possible that we are defrauded and drawn into these fraudulent groups in the crypto world

In fact, my friend, it is good information that you provided .. and everyone should act with your advice .. I saw my friends randomly enter it into these groups on Telegram .. and I actually canceled the referral except from the caller list immediately to avoid any fraudulent group .. You must trust With the person who invited you to this group .. I wish you all the best.

yes dear you are absolutely right the amount of scammer on telegram increasing day by day which is not good and we should take some strict steps against them so that we will be able to destroy the aims of these scammers and really thanks to you dear for sharing your information with us because through your post people will able to avoid them

This is very useful topic which will really help many people in the forum and I have also been thinking of how to stop that but due to low experience I never knew this feature on telegram, thank you for this vital information my friend and we should also avoid clicking on an unknown link to stop them from scamming us.

This is very important because the most people keep on stealing from our site and it has caused a lot of problem and we need to really keep ourself clean, and so its important we know what we are doing so this is what we do , always put together this kind  of a site, but am not so sure about myself because I usually dont use telegram but with the scammers in the world then its deffinetly something to take a look at it.

My dear, you have shared a very good thing because there are many scammers in telegram network. I will use those steps to avoid them because I didn't know about it before thank you for sharing.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.