Scammers! - Page 10 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content

I see this wonderful forum and it has enough information to make these scammers make attractive offers. I am not attracted to these offers, but I think that the best place for their offers is the Telegram platform.

• +1 1

What I personally do is just block those kinds of app and website, and I also somehow identify which one is a scam or not, through asking what they offer. Usually scammers offer you large amount of money by also giving them for example 100$. And also, you could just avoid clicking URLs in since it may carry viruses that can steal your information.

• +1 1

There is only one way to get rid of them and that is to block each new person who comes to your inbox and wants you to do something for them or they ask money.

• +1 1

The cryptoworld is full of fake and scam projects, which they find it easier to scam through telegrams, advertising fake projects and scamming through the platform. 

Scammers send messages in most telegrams and give messages of various tempting offers.  My telegram channel and email offer a variety of tempting offers for investing in and mining different types of cryptocurrencies.  Those newcomers fall into the trap of scammers without realizing it and have to invest in cryptocurrencies to get double bonus.

1. person who commits fraud or participates in a dishonest scheme.
    "scammers are preying on people's good intentions"

Some of the most popular Spammers that I see in telegram are that they scam us in telegram in many ways so we warn everybody in telegram that we will always make sure because they try to confuse us a lot.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Telegram is full of scammers and this is only the place where spammers easily attract the people and spam with them. This is a place where everyone is trying to scam us inside it. Therefore, we should not give any personal information on telegram to anyone who we do not know. If some demands our personal information from us, then we should not give it our personal information at all and block it. 

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Every one knows  present telegram platform is scammers favourite place , where they gives always eye catching offer .and sends  attractive  links . So my friends be careful don't trust them . This world of crypto there is a lot of scammers, so you have to be careful. 

Think that would be the easiest thing to say because there are thousands of people looking for a pay and it becomes very difficult to understand which one is the right person to me there are so many ways to which one should be able to follow those kind of strategies we have out there we have to put together the right idea that would help evade from the scammers as you can tell that would be very important to go in that angle and side that is why its important you study first the tricks and the kind of trades that can be the main cause of all this problems 

Yes almost everyone has the same issue with those scammers, the only away you can get rid of them is to give them a deaf  ear, just because you didn't answer them does not mean they will stop trying to persuade you. Just don't get attractor to there offers.

Scammer are everywhere and specially on telegram.So Be Careful and don't share your personal information regarding your account with anyone as It can cost you badly.And If you find any scammer then it is a responsibility for you to report such people.Don't scare and report them to eradicate such cheap people and sites from Internet.Stay Blessed!

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Dear friend I face a incident a person talk to me on telegram and tell me that he had a BTC business and if you want to earn a big profit then he help him to gain a big profit.  It is totally scam and when you invest in this site so there is nothing chance for recovery and they give sweet candies to people and many people go into their plan and at the end they had waste their time and money.

• +1 1

Hello friend, Con artists is anyplace in Telegram as well as they use it as their number one spot to accomplish their work yet the most ideal approach to dispose of them is don't confide in quick to what the others says that you didn't have a clue and in the event that you are truly need that offer that they giving on you request that they make a few evidences or look for exhortation to the others.

Truly, old buddy, there are a great deal of tricksters who attempt to swindle others by means of Telegram, however I encourage you to report these individuals and their records will be obstructed frequently.

You know friend, in every platform there would always be scammers and bad people and all we have to do is to classify who they are. It is very annoying that they are taking advantage to the hardship of others without even thinking that they can ruin the entire career of people who will get scammed.

Telegram seems to me to be one of the best platforms to get referrals in the world of cryptocurrencies. Unfortunately what you are talking about is true, it is full of scammers on telegram. You have to be very careful, they are always writing to you privately to offer you a product or some type of business and then scam you.

• +2 1

On 18.05.2020 at 13:13, Omar Ommeish said:

There are a lot of scammers who talk to me via the Telegram program about new projects or new currencies, and a few days ago I received a message from one of them on this forum.

It is really annoying, how do you get rid of them?

"If you like my topic please give me like"! ❤️

All you have to do is be attentive to all incoming information from unknown persons! It is simply impossible to get rid of this completely!

We need to be careful of telegram, but not only telegram but other social media, people that are scammers make use of the sites also including dating sites or sites people do meet and comment like forums. Even like on this forum, we should be careful because anyone can just message and want to scam. We need to be careful of people because there are many scammers. 

Message is truly best spot for spammers they can undoubtedly approch a decent measure of individuals without an excess of endeavors by means of gathering that is we join . I generally report and hindered such sort of Account moment without speculation anything.

On 5/18/2020 at 6:13 AM, Omar Ommeish said:

There are a lot of scammers who talk to me via the Telegram program about new projects or new currencies, and a few days ago I received a message from one of them on this forum.

It is almost impossible not to see them more, be careful the truth ignore them whatever it is, be cautious and careful avoid them at all times and I think that is what can be done.

El 18/5/2020 a las 6:13, Omar Ommeish dijo:

Hay muchos estafadores que me hablan a través del programa Telegram sobre nuevos proyectos o nuevas monedas, y hace unos días recibí un mensaje de uno de ellos en este foro.

Es realmente molesto, ¿cómo deshacerse de ellos?

"Si te gusta mi tema por favor dame me gusta"! ❤️

I recommend that you configure your telegram and make it private for only users and groups that are in your contact list so they will not bother you anymore, you can also block or silence them and so they will not bother you anymore, unfortunately there are many bad people wanting to steal money from other. Thank you for remembering such an important topic as this.

On 5/18/2020 at 6:13 PM, Omar Ommeish said:

Just let them be or actually you can report them. If you're sure that they are a scammer then immediately report it, so that they couldn't scam other users in crypto. 

Fro those newbies, just don't believe to the words that you think is too good to be true, many of those words are just a scam.

• +1 1

I you don't have any work in telegram you should uninstall them because I have been scammed around $20 which is less amount but it was very good amount for me. So don't believe them.

• +2 1

There are a lot of people and sites scammers, especially telegram channels, it makes you do a lot of tasks and does not give you the amount due