Be aware of Telegram Groups or channel I guess! - Page 17 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Saj555

Be aware of Telegram Groups or channel I guess!

Hello dude i am new in this forum and i want to learn cryptotalk because this platform is really good for earning and learning a lot of knowledge you can earn and learn both at a same time

There are many and these are very fast and they fool the people to get their money.Because they have no idea television is full of scammers and it is true that because my friend is always wary of scammers we should be very careful about it and we should refrain from working with these teams and robots You can lose money on telegrams if you earn ...

What a sad experience friend, scammers will do everything it takes to steal our money,so lets be extra careful and never to provide any stranger with our personal information such as passwords,if at all we don't want to fall a victim of such

Well my friend, I am really sad for your loss. Thank you for the advice already here in the internet and encryption world. There are a lot of scammers, and the largest number of them are on the gram. We have to check the reliability of the people we deal with so that we do not fall prey to the pranksters

Telegram is one of the many ways that scammers use to get through to you. So you should always beware and also stay away from all those telegram channels and bots that promise you huge returns as they will end up stealing your money.

Scamming is rampant in today's world as most social media platforms are used by scammers.I have noticed a proliferation of scammers and spammers in cryptocurrencies especially telegram groups and they send spam that have fraudulent links, we just need to protect ourselves from their links

We just have to be very careful seriously because there are alot of scarmers out there trying to use different tactics to scam innocent people.  This scarmers are so smart we have to be careful not to fall into scarmers trap. 

• +1 1

I entered telegram groups and got a lot of information about cryptocurrencies from them and working with them.
But I was really exposed to the senders of spam, so I have not dealt with them, and so far I am afraid of any scam or fraud, or that my account may be hacked.
Thanks for warning us my friend🌹🌸

Once a time i was invited by a friend to telegram group and i was needed to a help in the withdrawing the money from yobit and the group members were scammers and try to scam me but i make a report to the group.

Dear friend, I like your topic very much.  I agree with you.  We should all be wary of telegram groups and channels.  Because telegrams are mostly scammers.  They trap others and steal their money with Tat's information.So always be careful..

Instead of joining any such fraud channel or group, try to learn your own.

This world is full of scammers, we can't trust anybody else. 

You should convert your currency through online websites.

Hello my friend, unfortunately fraudsters are often united and try to steal our work in many ways, most of the telegram channels are not, or groups are not official and there are no laws, but fortunately this forum provides us all All the information we need Therefore, we will not need any source of information other than this forum

Yes, it is true, there are many fraudsters in the crypto world, especially if the person is a beginner, they take advantage of his lack of knowledge and steal it, so I think that all ancient people in the crypto world have a memory of fraud that happened with them. So we always have to pay attention to such matters in order not to be stolen

When I was a beginner I was also defrauded by the telegram boots where I was working with and they asked me to deposit in order to be able to with draw profits and when I deposited I lost all my more money with these groups and boots.

You are right.I have also noted that there are many scam channels from  which scammers try to trap people and then steal their financial activities or funds.So before starting any online work, you do a thorough investigation about it, after that start working on it. And please let the crypto trading ,investigate everything before you even step into the investing market and then start your work.As I am doing new work in crypto myself, then I will tell you that before selecting anything, search it on Google, after searching it, if it is reliable for you, then use it for yourself. 

Yeah Al that sounds pretty crap to me, Looks like BT aint for me either. Different hackers use various tactics to snatch our money.So we must always be careful. Knowing our unconsciousness is not the reason we lose money.

My friend Telegram is indeed an important social platform in our field of work in cryptocurrencies in general, so I advise everyone to subscribe to platforms related to cryptocurrencies to monitor the cryptocurrency market and news, thank you very much.

• Useful or interesting 1

I tell you my regret, dear, and I am happy that you share your experience with us here. It is true that most of us started here without having any experience, so we need to receive each other's help.

Thanks very much for reminding us, its true many of telegram groups and channels are full of scammers and they can steal our money if we will not be careful with them. There are many people who have already lost their money in telegram scammers.

I am also new to this forum and I do not have enough information about encryption, but I rely on the advice of friends and supervisors who helped us so that we do not make mistakes and get fraudulent.

• +1 1

Yes you are right. 2 days ago I have experienced same thing via a telegram channel link. Unfortunately I clicked on that link and this led to me page in which they described that they are providing free bitcoins and other cryptocurrencies.

There is no doubt everyone should aware from telegram and even other social media platforms because the scammers are making their programs so perfect and transparent you cannot recognise whether it is real or not and their main target are the new beginners because they are not having much experience and knowledge about digital world as well as cryptocurrency so for them it will be much easier to trap them in their scam.

Thank you so much for this post my dear. I just got Login into my YoBit account and mistakenly i have joined a telegram group. I didn't have idea about it that it is a group of scammers am so glade that you told me that and the first thing that i did after reading this post was  leaving that group and deleting telegram.

Definitely correct.  There are many scammers are growing in this age. Most of all are stolling the data of others. Especially on telegram platform by coming bots. Be aware about all that. Dont share our all security things into any where.

• +1 1

Indeed the website is full of useful facts and the opinions and experiences of humans supply us beneficial records about the thing that you favor to study from
But this does not rule out the presence of humans who are trying to steal cash and defraud others, they are everywhere...