Be aware of Telegram Groups or channel I guess! - Page 24 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Saj555

Be aware of Telegram Groups or channel I guess!

Due to the ease of access and the need for a true personal identity, the telegram is now being used offensively so that scammers can easily hide there, so it is really advisable to protect yourself from the site or platform we are using. And must be wise.

You are right my friend really there are many scammers and cheaters are present on Telegram so we should be careful before using these platform because we cannot save from ourselves these types of people. 

We really have to be careful with all those fake groups, most especially if we see that they are offering us huge amount of profits if we invest, scarmmers are everywhere now they are in every group trying to scam innocent people.

It true many spammers you see in telegram not all group but few of group are also legal but we have to care Full about this because some of people are also their money tooo.

My dear friend I want to tell you that you said absolutely right because there are many scammers on the telegram roasted and you should too be aware when you use any telegram groups of further information of cryptocurrency best of luck and secure your private key

My friend, I think that we should not deal with unreliable people, especially when we want to withdraw our money and turn it into paper money. There are a lot of fraudsters who are waiting for this opportunity, so you should search for trusted people in your area to do so.

• +3 1

My dear mate thank you for shared your experienced with us it increase our knowledge and help many members to become a victim of this type of scamp i start my work on crypto forum recently and i familiar to these fake sites that's why i not believe on them because they full of scammers they create problems for us so not trust on them.  

Yes, my friend, fraudsters are scattered everywhere and their numbers are increasing and they are taking advantage of any opportunity they have to steal money from others, so you should be very careful of them and do not give your personal information in any way, especially on Telegram, unless you know the person and trust him a lot.💮

Yes, my friend, the world of cryptocurrencies is full, but fraudsters. All members should be careful not to join groups or unreliable sites, and it is difficult to spot fraudsters.

• +1 1

You are right. Fraudsters are present on most social media sites, especially on Telegram channels, claiming that they are helping you, taking your personal information and defrauding you, so we must all pay attention and not trust anyone.

Your publication is very useful and thanks because I am new and recently I joined a telegram group supposedly what they digested me is that it is only to share information about something that I do not know with crypto currencies, now that I know what happened to you You, my friend, I will be careful not to cheat

Yes, you are right, my friend, telegram is a nice app, but it contains a lot of fraudsters, and what increases our fears is that the existing channels are managed and published in them and we cannot communicate with those who manage them, and so we become as if we are in a dark room,

So, my friends, you should pay attention and not trust any person or any channel.

A good warning is required, because there are already many fraudulent methods used by fraudsters on Telegram and this matter has become very annoying. 

Dear members give me suggestion that how telegram is dangerous for us i am using it as a source of communication but i have read this many time that you should be aware of it so tell me what are the fear of using it.

• +2 1

The Telegram Group has now become a haven for scammers.  Here the scammer will give you a message and will give you a tempting offer if the trap is thin for you.  Don't listen to them, they will add you to different groups.  To get rid of them, you can go to settings and give them the option to add someone else to the group.

Yes you are right friend because I am also going to install the telegram on my device and Lacey what is next for me but after reading these topics I can understand scrammers are very active on the telegram group and we have to save ourselves from them and the only way to safe yourself is never become a greedy.

Well my friend, I think that scammers are everywhere now, especially on Telegram. They tempt you with money and invest your money with them, but when you send your money to them they run away.

There are also many fraudulent telegram bots that require you to deposit a small amount to withdraw your winnings, but you will never be paid.

• +3 1

Welcome, my dear friend, I completely agree with you, and it is good that you alerted our new colleagues here to these important points. I also think that fraudsters often target beginners, so everyone should be careful when doing exchanges and not share their personal information in any untrustworthy place or with anyone, I wish success. For everyone.

• +4 1

hello my friend and thank you for this helpful topic, you are right there are many different channels on telegram not all of it, that waste or time and it haven't rules to organize the conversations 

There are many people who have helped to spread this forum on social media, and we hope that the forum will spread more and that expert members will come to it and benefit the rest with their information.

I was about to get scammed ones a time, I later found it out to be someone from the telegram group that I joined. The group may not even scam but anyone of the people on the group can be scammer. They are the ones that do message. 

I'm sorry for you, my friend. It's unfortunate that you were subjected to fraud.  In fact, I do not trust anyone who comes through Telegram as it is a platform full of fraudsters.  As for my knowledge of cryptocurrencies, I feel that this forum will enrich my knowledge in this field well. I found a lot of interesting topics.

Absolutely right dear,  scammers are increasing day by day  on all sites on internet.  I suggest you don't trust soon because none of us know who are scammer. And dear friend,  if you want to join official group of yobit and cryptotalk then you have to search on search bar on this forum. 

Despite the large number of fraudsters, but I found a lot and a huge amount of knowledge on Telegram, and the evidence is that I entered the forum through Telegram groups, so be aware of the trusted people.

• +1 1

Yes, you are right. We should be very careful about this. Nowadays scammers are increasing day by day.  Scammers post with their link then tools us to join them. But it a fake. It can harm us. So we should alert them. Don't be fool.  Don't trust them. Focus on your goal. And work hard.  Good luck.