Be aware of Telegram Groups or channel I guess! - Page 11 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Saj555

Be aware of Telegram Groups or channel I guess!

There are literally thoudands of scammers ,i will suggest not to join any thirds party groups they will try to decieve you and put you in trap. If you have any issue you can ask in this forum and if you wanna invest your money, invest it in yobit but stay away from links spammers and scammers. Thanks.

Telegram is associated with so many scammers in crypto and forex trading we must avoid any services claimed to be offered on these I mentioned when it involves investments and it's better to block every stranger contacts us with investment offers.

• +2 1

This individuals tend to urge your consideration in arrange to induce something to you or essentially trick a few cash to you. So watch out as continuously and never lock in yourself from obscure people from wire.

• +2 1

On 5/18/2020 at 3:39 AM, Saj555 said:

At first when  i joined the crypto world i knew nothing about it. But then when i joined the forum I started learning some things. And then to convert my currency into my native  currency i joined a telegram channel or group. But unfortunately the group or the channel was full of scammers. And they scammed me out of nowhere and i couldn't even realize that time. So always be aware about telegram groups. 

Yes buddy, I have also experienced this thing and it is all scam. People are doing scams to steal others money. We should be aware of this type of scams to protect ourselves from scammers.

• +2 1

Yes dear i agree with you many scammers are working on telegram and stolen the money of the people as we know that whatsapp privacy policy change and lot of people joining telegram but they do not know about that scammers are stolen money of people from telegram new members who joined telegram scammers get their money. So be careful before getting any notification from telegram and do not share your personal data to everyone. 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +3 1

Yes of course. There are lots of scammers around all this site and telegram. We should have to ensure our id. Otherwise scammers take money from us. And also hack our id. So we have to be careful. Good luck everyone.         

• +1 1

Indeed, con artists are available anyplace and are sitting tight for the chance to cheat, particularly learners, so the main guideline is that you don't confide in any individual who comes and talks with you specifically under the guise of help or overseeing capital or duplicating your benefits and a large number of them guarantee to be others, for example, they are chiefs in a task or administrators in a stage or site .

• +2 1

Yes, you are absolutely right we want to be aware of telegram groups because so many fraud thing are going in this groups they are simple stoling people's money. Actually the people's qre trappings in their net. So every one should aware of this type of people.

On 5/18/2020 at 1:39 AM, Saj555 said:

At first when  i joined the crypto world i knew nothing about it. But then when i joined the forum I started learning some things. And then to convert my currency into my native  currency i joined a telegram channel or group. But unfortunately the group or the channel was full of scammers. And they scammed me out of nowhere and i couldn't even realize that time. So always be aware about telegram groups. 

Unfortunately, many scammers do these things not only on Telegram channels and groups, but also on Facebook pages and groups and WhatsApp groups. You have to be careful and not trust anyone.

Message is the fundamental Option for the tricksters to trick individuals. Yet, to keep away from that lone the mindfulness about this can help.Because here and there an amateur gets diverted in light of trick messages and they can't recognize them. That is a result of absence of information about recognizing spammers. So assemble information about them and attempt to be protected.

Absolutely right, scammers get a chance for the  from telegram too We should try and avoid them So that we don't have any mosque trouble ahead I agree with you This post was very knowledgeable 

Yes, a person should not trust random telegram groups and random people, and we must only send our money to trustworthy people so that they do not steal our fatigue. Therefore, the new comers please be careful about these things and do not let scammers take your fatigue and your time

I didn't know about telegram sets, scammers and scam plans, but thanks to your useful post I gained knowledge and thanks to everyone who made a useful post that made me avoid tricks, thank you 💛

As I said before, my brother is the one who invited me to Cryptotalk , he has a group on the Telegram that contains a many of his friends who joining this platform, and they promised me that they will support me and teach me how to work here.

We must be careful when we join some Telegram group and WhatsApp group for online earning. Most of the scammers working on telegram groups and they always try to to hack our account. If you invest your money in their project they will never return your main investment. Maybe they will give you a few days profit but after  that when they will collect huge amount of money they  stop payment

• +1 1

Yes this is real as you can encounter hackers or scammers as there are alot of people who may be jealous of you and try to hack your accounts or scam you so that you may lose your money . So the protective measure is that you can only take care of yourself and don't share your account passwords to anyone I am repeating not anyone of your gathering.

On 5/18/2020 at 4:39 AM, Saj555 said:

Yeah you've said absolutely right that there are many scammers in the telegram groups. I have also seen such of these scammers. I was joined in telegram then a offer was added me and offered me to add more members in this group they'll give me money as a refferal comision. I had added many people in this group but they didn't give me my payment. So we should be very careful from the scammers. We should block and report them. 

3 minutes ago, OICkniai said:

Hello my dear guys telegram is a good app and I can be really useful I use airdrop channels but as use said it's full of scammers and you should be careful so new comers in the crypto world should be very careful too bve safe from the scammers on telegram we need to be careful when we join telegram groups or channels 

On Telegram, you might adjust some settings so that scammers are not adding you in their useless groups or channels. Especially, scam airdrop related groups/bots can be dangerous which are often responsible to claim ETH from you. Have you ever heard about selfdrop? If not, I have created a topic to help all newcomers to be safe from scammers. Follow this topic https://cryptotalk.org/topic/105181-newcomers-in-the-crypto-world-how-to-remain-anonymous-and-be-safe-from-the-new-tricks-of-scammers/

• +1 1

I have telegram and different  group but safe and very good group. Some group are using some people but beware  that groups and stranger are available telegram group  you should  careful yourself. Because there  lot of fake site available. Find you best. Crypto is good and very useful.

On 1/16/2021 at 5:25 AM, Ishfaq meo said:

@Saj555 dear friend many scam cases happened from telegram channels . Telegram channels are full of scammers if you want to exchange your money you must use yobit wallet because yobit wallet is legit and safe. 

My friend i first time here about telegram channel s i have no idea but how we can find that is skammer any sign

Yes ,I'm also using telegram there have many many bots or channel but all are fake wasting your time , don't share your personal information on telegram .its nit secure.

It is sad, but this is the reality. These days the telegram is like garbage. Most people I mean scammers are using the group of telegram to trap the other people in their net. For example, if we share any message in the telegram group then we receive the private message from the scammers they are trying to trap us in their net to showing the like ads types message. So be careful form them.

Yes, there are a lot of scammers and fake groups in telegram channels. So it's better not to join in telegram. If in case you joined, beware and be cautious of this.

On 5/18/2020 at 4:39 AM, Saj555 said:

Thanks for sharing those information with us my friend. Your experience will help new member like us. Before joining crypto I didn't know anything so I search lots of group on the Facebook to join. But after hearing your experiences I think I might not do that anymore. In this platform there are a lot of people who are eager to share their information at thought with us. So with everyone's help we will do our best in crypto talk.