Following is more important than getting follower - Page 35 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Jami273

Following is more important than getting follower

Hello my dear friend.  If we do the posts with skills from experience.  Let's create content.  And if we gain a lot of experience.  Then people will follow me.  I will not follow them.  Then his followers are more important than him ..

You hit the point. Following influencers in this forum is really helpful to catch up with the most valuable content by very easy way as soon as you get notified by their new posts.

Yes my friend you are right and I completely agree with you that the thing we should try to gain experience and information to resilience in this forum have learn a lot from the older and experienced

• +4 1

True words .. When you follow people with experience in many areas of life .. Believe me, you will gain from them experience and information that may be useful to you and you have not heard of it before ... I do not say that you are less experienced, it is possible that you are more experienced than them ... But It is not a bad thing to take advantage of topics you did not know well about.

Yes, I completely agree with you, in addition to that if we create good posts that contain useful information for everyone, we will automatically get many followers without any trouble, we must work sincerely and make the forum better in order to get good and satisfactory results

Welcome, my friend. In fact, I think that your words are 100 percent correct. You also created a good topic, especially that you published it here in the section of our new colleagues. This, as I indicated in your post, will help them to follow the positions of our old colleagues to learn faster and enable them to advance in grades here in the conversation of coding, In the end, we are all here to learn and to take advantage of the opportunity provided by the CryptoTalk Forum, and we must support and help each other by being members who provide the benefit for the promotion and continuation of this forum.

• +5 1

Yes indeed, gaining experience from experts is a really good and important thing. To avoid your reading of repeated posts, but in this way you will learn from all the useful posts that they make if you follow them.

I agree with you on this because when we follow the other senior members ears mean we are students and they are the teachers and we have learned a lot of new things and latest things about the cryptocurrencies so I think following is more important than getting followers

Hello my friends, We all have to follow the experienced members in order to learn everything that is useful from them, and learn from them how to work more clearly, and after that we will be able to publish everything that is useful and be followed up by others.

Learning is more effective and faster if we follow up on members who provide useful content on the forum as they have experience and experiences in cryptocurrencies and thus benefit from the experiences of expert members and their advice.

• +2 1

Hi dear friend I agree with you following is more important then to get more followers. because if we follow some senior members then will get notification of their posts and after reading their posts we will get more knowledge which may be helpful for us in future .so we should focus on following the senior members not on getting followers Thanks.

• +4 1

Having followers isn't a priority for me because I recognize that, leading to lack of knowledge, I may not be the most friendly person to all, but I do begin to remember those who consistently make helpful posts.

I think that what is really important here is to upload quality content every day, but don't get me wrong I just think that it is something secondary, what is really necessary is to upload content and also to value the publications created by other members because if we think about it if we upload good publications often other members will surely start to follow us.

you do this, your culture in the field of cryptocurrency will remain linked to the topics and comments that are published by the members that you follow. I advise you to follow the members that you consider experienced, but you should browse all sections of the forum and publish the topics and respond to the published topics.

Yes, my friend is with you, the right to follow people is better than to follow us and not to any people ... It is preferable for those who have experience and to be professionals in order to benefit from them and learn more.

Following people is good because you get the notification i understand the appeal to get more followers they start to feel more encourage him and they have more confident in what they are posting

Seniors members maters alot for us because they have much kniwledge thna us and they can help us in our difficulties as none other.

So following is also very important to get knowledge .

Thank you good luck

Getting supporters depends on the posts and themes that you just do. I agree that following useful people is an amazing thing because through them we can benefit from good and strong information. we can support and encourage each other by liking and following. I think that the best way to learn more about cryptocurrency is to follow other members especially the experts in this field. The senior members here are very experienced. We will benefit from their post. If we follow them, we will be notified of each of their new topics and we will be able to increase our knowledge.

There is no doubt that the experience of the old members will be excellent and great, and in the beginning we will all need them to learn, and in my opinion, some emerging members with innovative ideas should be followed up and share some experiences for beginners.

Yes friend following is important because in this way our knowledge increase. When we follow someone then we can see his every post and take information and also know his feeling about topic.

Getting followers is a good thing, as it will give us motivation to work more and push us to do our best to increase our popularity.
It is much better to follow up with experienced members and get alerted when they post topics than to focus on getting followers.
We will learn from them everything new and with the experience and knowledge we will gain, our followers will definitely increase.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

For me I only follow people who post good content so that I can see the good post  the provide  and I don't  care if have  many followers  or not.The important thing  is that I use this opinion  to follow  people will  wit good posts.

Hello everyone, I hope you are fine. Of course, it is important to follow up on people with experience in this forum and old members who provide useful content capable of getting beginners to go into the world of coding and move forward

• +4 1

Getting followers is not important to me at the moment because I still lack experience so I follow the experienced people to learn from them and increase my information and then it is my useful posts that will increase my followers

The spread of posts with unique and distinctive content related to cryptocurrencies is what brings you followers and positive interactions
Emphasis should be placed on the content of the posts, as for the followers and positive interactions

• +1 1