Investment assistance - Page 6 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Zaino34

Investment assistance

The investment box option on yobit is really a nice idea because you get at least 1% of your capital as profit on a daily basics so if you have the money then you invest

Yes, many of us do jot know about to invest. 
so, my friend if you want to invest on any forum, firstly you should search for that forum, that is it reliable or not in future.

Then search more in youtube or any other source of internet to gained more.

Then tou should apply your strategy for trading in different websites.

It will helped you in your latter decisions.

which will give you a fruitful answer. 
For your upcoming decisions.

You can reinvest your earnings on bitcoins but the thing is if you have reinvest button available otherwise just take it and for more you have to work every forum have it's own policies 

You just have to pick from the different investment in currency in the yobit investbox.. but mind you I advise to make a Strong research about the currency you are investing in to gain a decent profit

There is an excellent bar with the explanations that you are requesting on the cryptotalk platform where you look at how many posts you have on your left and there it guides you which is the best investment at the moment and how much benefit you can achieve. I hope it could be useful to you luck.

Investing and trading on the yobit platform is very good, as it gives us good profits. But we cannot estimate the profits that you will get because this is due to the amount of currency you traded and also the time in which you remain in trading the cryptocurrency. The more currency and time is large, you will achieve more profits .. I wish you  Success

It good you asked before investing for you to be able to know which investment will be best and that which will yield more profit for you. You can use the yobit invest box to choose and I advise you invest in btc

I personally cannot help you on this issue of investing, since I have never done it, but you can ask for help from the most experienced to avoid problems in the future

• +1 1

By opening your yobit account, you will find the option of the investment fund by clicking on it, the option of investment plans appears, and from there you choose the investment plan that suits your currencies and you want to invest it, and for bitcoin, you must have a good amount to enter into the investment plan.

• +4 1

The risks that are involved in locking up your bitcoin is too much. The task that is required is too risky and not everyone can afford to make those loses. I advice that you use that bitcoin to trade and not to lock it up so that you don't lose so much. If you are infact lucky you would make good profit.

Sorry dear friend I can't investment in btc and other platforms because I am a poor man I am sorry but I have no idea to investment in this 

Thanks you 

All you have to do is select the currency to invest in the investment box and there it tells us what our daily, weekly or monthly profits and the conditions of receiving the indicated interest will be, I have never invested. So I don't have much experience with daily profit.

Buy low priced coins. Then wait and be patient until its price goes up. Then sell it .. and the profit is amazing. Review technical analysis and charts. Where you must learn to invest well and be aware of the details. As some believe it is not an easy thing. Rather it takes months and years. We also know that investing in cryptocurrencies is hundreds of times better than investing in real estate. Collect your profits from this forum, which you withdraw from Yobit. This forum provides great profit through investment.

Dear Friend! I think there is a difference crypto currencies in investbox we can invest our talk token to be getting extra one percentage of bonus reward after each twenty four hours per day but I think there is not bitcoin in yobit investbox friend. 

Good, I think you should be careful for the investment and you should check the investbox. If a person which having the huge knowledge about the investment then he should take risk in it otherwise he should not take risk. Because the bitcoins price are increases or decreases. So he should take patience in such working. 

• +1 1

It looks like the income in the investment box is not big, it depends on how much you invest. In my opinion, trading can get more profit than investing, trading has unexpected advantages if the market goes up, you can also buy coins and store them for the long term to get the best price.

This will vary depending on the cryptocurrency or token that we choose and invest in it, so the first thing we must do is choose a cryptocurrency or token that gives us benefits and that is well consolidated in the market, for this we must always do a study before of investing, the percentage will vary from 1% to 20% of the balance in which we invest.

• +2 1

I work by investing. We make good income by investing. We collect different tokens and sell them if prices go up. BTC is the most popular currency. BTC LTC, ETH are the ones everyone likes when they work on crypto currencies

Look, my friend, in the bar that your computer has on your left, there you have the values that exist and if not, see the graph that is in cryptotalk, there you have recommendations that specialized people have implemented to help us with respect to that topic, I can't do much for you. help because I am just getting into the subject but it is what they advised me, I hope that the little I contribute will serve you well.

• Useful or interesting 1

لايوجد صندوق استثماري لعملة البيتومين يمكننا التحقق من مربعات الاستثمار والتأكد من العملة التي سنستثمر فيها

• Useful or interesting 1

3 minutes ago, Hanaa11 said:

لايوجد صندوق استثماري لعملة البيتومين يمكننا التحقق من مربعات الاستثمار والتأكد من العملة التي سنستثمر فيها

Hi my dear friend! I think you also a new member at this forum.so,i want to tell you that you have to post in english so that everyone can easily understand.react 💖 please

Mathelda.j

Well if you want to invest then you should only focus on currencies that have good market capitalisation and are also volatile. If you are investing for the long term then I would suggest that you invest into bitcoin and Ethereum. Infact trading those two alone would give you good profit if you do them correctly.

There are many currencies, each of which has rules and laws, from which you can get money after a day and from it after a week or month only you have to choose the most appropriate currency in which you can guarantee your profits so that you do not lose all the money after hard work

Thank you so much for creating this topic for all of us. I appreciate you my friend. I think there is no bitcoin in yobit investbox. So you should check out for other good coins and invest in. I have never invested in  bitcoin investbox. So I have no knowledge about this.

As I have started my workings in this week, so I don't know much about investbox. But there is details in invest box for minimum investment and how percent they will give you as  a profit. You can watch it with details. Thanks for the post mate.