Ignorance in cryptocurrency is your enemy fight it - Page 24 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

Ignorance in cryptocurrency is your enemy fight it

For that we have this great forum Cryptotalk regarding Cryptocurrencies, we must know that today there is a lot of information and many people want to know but without knowing anything, so scams occur, so it is important to study all parts of the forum to be familiar with the subject and we are prepared when identifying scams.

In the event that and just in the event that the Bitcoins are lawfully acknowledged all over the world, at that point just it will be full fledgedly acknowledged all over the world at that point more individuals will actually want to make benefit out of it and that will profit more individuals on the loose.

Yes, my dear, Ignorance is the biggest enemy of ambition and success, and the darkness of ignorance enlightens it by searching, perusing and studying all the things that you want to know, such as cryptocurrencies, to win them. We must study them and work on gaining experiences.

On 5/16/2020 at 12:31 PM, Babubu609 said:

Hello friends this was a very cool day that derives my attention over this topic on the keys '' ignorance in cryptocurrency is your enemy fight it'' I agree with this keys to create a topic like this. If we are talking of ignorance it is the same explanation as lack of knowledge. Therefore in this topic I will be discussing about the effect of ignorance/ lack of knowledge to a cryptocurrency users and still refers it to an enemy.

Knowledge is everything in life, knowledge is life with out knowledge you are nothing because you know nothing. We need knowledge for having a better life. With knowledge you can find wealth, you can build a house you can be a president you can be a minister in a society or in a community depending on which part of knowledge you contribute in learning. In cryptocurrency we need all knowledge about cryptocurrency that is the big reasons why we are here because if you don't have the knowledge you can't be here, because you don't know what is written instead of understanding and knowing what to write. The forums need members that have knowledge and are still here to share with others that have a little knowledge so that they become something great in future were this forum is creating a good history in the future. Whenever you are ask how have your come to be an expert in cryptocurrency? you will definitely say yes I start with a little knowledge and cryptotalk was the source of it and they make me what I am today. 

Here we can understand that ignorance is our biggest enemy, we need to fight it ignorance always lead us to failure and even getting banned in the forum. 

ignorance is our biggest enemy let's fight it together!!!!

Exactly dude we can't take lur lives seriously and ignore all important knowledge in our lives we can't built a good future for good future its must to gain a knowledge and don't ignore it

• +2 1

Truly you are correct obliviousness in cryptotalk cash stage is our adversary we need to battle it without information and experience we can't have the option to accomplish our objectives information is a key to progress we need to secure information and involvement with request to have the option to make posts that are significant, valuable and educative that will cause us to get great standing to bring in cash and permit us to exchange and put to get benefit and advantages in cryptotalk money stage

Fear to try new things always do limits us but while we trying this new things we should always have done loads of research about this c oin we are trying and also have a first class knowledge of them...

Yes, ignorance is man's greatest enemy, not just in forums or cryptocurrencies, but in all areas of life you can do nothing knowingly and you can't move forward in life.  When I first met Bitcoin I knew nothing about it but decided to make a decision and start researching and learning about everything related to Bitcoin until I got to know it better.  In the beginning the situation was more difficult and the sources were less, but now the situation is completely different and there are many sources and new members should make great use of this forum to develop their knowledge. You are right but ignorance is the biggest enemy of success and knowledge is the basis  Without knowledge we can't get anywhere and we won't be able to make money and as you said people are needed in this forum. Thanks guys.

I think that Know the Doubt Our main opposition in the cryptocurrency market is ignorance and greed for huge profits in a short period of time.Everything related to business to make money and learn in any other field.  Experts in any field, no matter what they earn and how much money they make, there remains time for them to read.

It is not easy to collect the right information for anything we want, that is the difficult part of the making investments, and without the proper knowledge we lose all the capital.

Yes you said absolutely right the ignorance is your enemy and you should to fight ignorance and one thing no I want to tell you that the Patience is very necessary on this forum so you should to adopt the patience thank you so much

We should not make ignorance in our work.it is totally wrong.if we do this it will be dangerous for us.we will not be able to do anything.we should do our work at proper time with consiciousness.

thank you for this wonderful post , and truly our greatest enemy is ignorance in cryptocurrencies world,  so it is very vital that we seek some knowledge about it or atlest ask people who are more experience than us to guide us,  because doing things without knowledge can lead is to some big losses.

• +3 1

Yes you are right I'm agree with you dear mate knowledge make us to know about everything ignorance make us illetrate if you have knowledge share with people and help the people you can do so many things with knowledge thank you 😊

Thank you so much for this your advice you are right that ignorance can really make us lose everything because it serves as our enemy this is because when you start to earn alittle you just need to be grateful for it and appreciate it and don't let ignorance lead the way.

It's true. This post have the key of success of life. It's  very comprehensive statement. Indeed ignorance is our enemy if we talk relatively here must have knowledge about cryptotalk then you can work nicely. Knowledge is power actually if you are working without greeting enough information you are waisting of your time. First get knowledge about crypto and take banifits. 

Ignorance is a disease on it own let fight ignorance there is a sayings that says if you know , you know and if you don't know ,you don't know ignorance prevent you from attaining success.

Yes, my dear friend, ignorance, lack of knowledge and lack of information related to this forum may be a main reason for losing it or not being able to make good money, so you have to gain every information to increase your experience and increase your profits.

• +2 1

Indeed, this is in reality evident mate, as of now, there had numerous con artists and programmers here in digital currency world and if there are a few outsiders attempting to persuade us, just overlooked them to abstain from being defrauded, glad posting everybody.

It is true that ignorance is the first enemy in our use of encryption. So if we don't have any experience, we can't get any benefit from this field. So we must work to increase our knowledge and benefit from the information in the forums to start profiting from us. Experience and work hard to start earning.

It is true what you say sometimes we are afraid of trying new things that could be very useful or better for us and sometimes we just ignore those things instead of getting in and trying.

• +2 1

Your post is correct, but we have to know that we in this field cannot learn speed, as we need the time necessary to learn about encrypted digital currencies, especially new members, they have to see and visit some sites and search for knowledge about digital currencies and inquire about things that are not understood by them . Finally, we have to search for knowledge, but we need patience and the time required to have experience in the field of cryptocurrencies

Well my friend in this forum knowledge is everything I'm know about it but sometimes there was a afraid in many people for taking knowledge because they would just focus on their posts and earn money. But this is not good we always taking knowledge and experience in this forum.

Of course, my friend, I am new to work in this forum and in cryptocurrencies, but I was wrong and frightened, and now we start work and I do not know what will happen to me in the coming days. Can I collect money?Or I fall in this work, but my dear, I think that I will be stronger and complete the work and imprison the money

I think ignorance is the greatest enemy of man, not just in forums or cryptocurrencies, in all areas of life, you can do nothing knowingly and you can't move on in life.  When I first met Bitcoin I knew nothing about it but decided to make a decision and start researching and learning about everything related to Bitcoin until I got to know it better.  In the beginning the situation was more difficult and the sources were very few, but now the situation is completely different and there are many sources and new members should make great use of this forum to develop their knowledge.

To get a successfull life i think we must take risk. I know its easy to say but if we are not able to take risk in our life we will not be able to face the things in life so we should be brave in this matter and always try to be act postive for things in life, then surely one day everything will be good.