What is the best coin to buy and invest in 2020 - Page 5 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
issa123h

What is the best coin to buy and invest in 2020

What is the best coin to buy and invest in 2020  

146 members have voted

1. 1. Give me your opinion about the best coin to buy and invest in 2020 we listed the top coins in coinmarket cap thank you

Definitely, Bitcoin continues to dominate, it is still predominant, if Bitcoin goes up, it takes a lot of currencies, if it goes down, the whole market suffers.
I believe that the great challenge in the world of cryptocurrencies remains to find another Bitcoin. Many attempts are made, but there is no other like BTC.
What do you think?

The best currency to buy and invest in this 2020 for me is the Bincoit, it is a very profitable and high value currency for which it takes the merit, I presume before the end of the year its value rises to 15 thousand dollars.

In my opinion, the best cryptographic currency to invest in this 2020 is the Bitcoin (BTC), since it is the main crypto currency, the oldest, the best known and the one in which it is more advisable to invest (buying it when the price drops) since in the end it always ends up going up and you can get profits from that.

From my way of seeing things, eth has been the best option so far this year due to the large number of projects carried out on its platform, one of them is undoubtedly the Defi project, with which the eth network has achieved a rise back to more than $ 400 of course everything is to see how long it lasts, how it will affect in the future if positively or negatively. and everything will depend on the stability that these new projects reach in the eth network.

Bitcoin will always be the best currency to invest since the high growth that Bitcoin has had in recent years is important even in this year 2020, it went from $ 7,000 to $ 10,000, which are numbers that attract a lot of attention because in a year you could have made a profit of $ 3000 just by investing and making a Staking.

Personally, I keep my money in Bitcoin, it is a very volatile cryptocurrency that at the least expected moment can rise to such a level that we improve our savings without doing practically anything, just holding Bitcoin

I think that the best coin to invest today apart from the btc is the Minex token, it has a good price, it is constantly on the rise and it can be obtained by acquiring a virtual mining plan on the Yobit site.

I can tell you that the tron (TRX) can be a good long-term investment, I could also mention bitcoin, which due to the great demand in its currency, I am sure that before December arrives it can break the barrier of 12 thousand dollars . but trx has seen a good price reaction in recent months reaching up to 100% its price compared to how it opened at the beginning of the year.

From my point of view, I see that mining is the best method, but how do we get good and honest mining. Unfortunately, there is no honest site so far. The fraudsters are very, very many, but mining is really excellent

• +1 1

In the beggining of the year I thought its important that one is able to trade TRX or even ripple and such kind but to me the most important one today is Minex, believe me guys there is a future with  Minex , try it , and this will be very expensive to start using because it keeps on going up everyday , I surely believe there is a time that minex will hit ten if not 100, but this is according to my own thoughts and its not based on any analysis , I truly believe Minex is a good token to invest in right now, you should hurry and invest before it gets out of hand the more it grows the more it becomes expensive to invest in

• +3 1

And yet this year I believe in ETH the reserve of the coin is large and I think we will reach$ 800 this year.

My dear mate, as for this topic I want to say, it depends on your investment plan. when you choose long term investment  obviously you should go for main crypto Like BITCOIN. But in short  term you should go for xrp, trx eos, like that. This should be profitable

Thanks,

• +2 1

For me, trust is indirectly given by the minex coin in yоbit, since while the miners are buying, it will grow, and there will be no fall, it is not necessary to buy a miner there, just buy a coin.

My portfolio looks like this: 40% are defi projects, 20% risky Investments, 20% bitcoin, 10% staking, 10% on my balance sheet for the opportunity to enter another position without exiting from another. 

I am a conservative type of people and I believe that at any time, in the long term, it is worth buying only bitcoin and ether: the most popular coins that will not disappear.

I faithfully believe in the potential of trx, although this question is the one that all the beginners want to know without fail. in which project we can invest in this year 2020 and close with good profit to follow this aritucle closely to see the opinions of all.

Already at the end of 2020, the coin that gave a boom and that impacted its price jump, from one day to the next rose to double, breaking resistance immediately, was a coin called TWT.

I think that the best is Bitcoin, since it is the one that moves the entire ecosystem, a little more risky but perhaps more profitable for me it can be UNISWAP, it has a gigantic volume and a long way to grow

Coins to keep in mind this year for me are those that are in the top 10 of the crypto ranking, they will always be btc and eth.

and also in these months bnb that will accompany the rise for being a large capitalization currency and some gems such as CRO and DOT.

especially CRO that has a terrible upside potential just by saying that it is the only coin with a value of 0.16 approx. within the top 10 of the top. at the end of the year when all the capitalization of MCO goes to CRO very soon we will see cro at 1 usd.

Стоит попробовать инвестировать в новую валюту, где шансы на поднятие  гораздо выше чем в старых, но не стоит забывать историю bitcoin, все может повторится.

On 5/16/2020 at 10:13 AM, Zaino34 said:

For me there are many good currencies that can be relied upon, but Bitcoin and Ethereum are the most profitable for me, so I prefer to rely on these two currencies instead of other currencies.

The number of investors in the Ethereum currency increased significantly, and the number of companies dealing with it increased significantly. This is the most important reason that will lead to an increase in its price.

In my opinion the best coin to invest is BTC and ETH, the percent of rise that the bitcoin have every year that the halving occur is amazing, I am holding waiting for the rise

One of the best currency to buy in this year 2020 is TWT since it has had too much volume and buy and sell because before it was at 0.03 usd now the price is now at 0.09 usd and it is estimated that the value of that currency could To get to Cost 1 usd per Currency I hope that currency reaches that price and sell Since it has good potential That is my recommendation for investors who buy TWT ...

My cryptocurrency I would like to invest it is bitcoin. The bitcoin every day is being more knowed in the world and the payment systems is improving every day. The laws about cryptocurrencys are updating to legalize their use.