I think i just found a solution against scams! - Page 19 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
teminalibug

I think i just found a solution against scams!

As I would see it the cryptographic money trick will be happen when the client become covetous and he need to acquire more cryptographic money and in this manner they search various sites and needs to procure digital currency in this manner they became casualty of trick web-based interface.

Of course, sanctioned wonderful formula still provided you can only just address all the small number of alternate options want, mystery forums redirection, mystery swapping, and additionally mystery gold coin commitment

• +2 1

I really want to thank you, perhaps the many members here who do not have sufficient experience and information to bypass or move away from fraud and fraudsters. We must be careful and apply these advice that you gave us.

On 10/19/2019 at 10:18 AM, teminalibug said:

Everyday in the crypto world i try to be alert and not fall into scams so i go read docs that will strengthen my knowledge and also do research on a website before i sign up to it. why do i not sign up at all, so they don't just not get my money but my email neither. That's my trick that's how i can't be easily scammed. But today i found an article that would help you guys. And here are the ways to protect yourself from scammers;

• Be alert to the fact that scams exist.
  • Know who you're dealing with.
  • Do not open suspicious texts, pop-up windows or click on links or attachments in emails – delete them.
  • Don't respond to phone calls about your computer asking for remote access – hang up.
  • Keep your personal details secure
  • Keep your mobile devices and computers secure.
  • Choose your passwords carefully.
  • Review your privacy and security settings on social media.
  • Beware of any requests for your details or money.
  • Be wary of unusual payment requests.
  • Be careful when shopping online.
  • Don't be greedy

NOTE; In the crypto world scammers are everywhere, some of us could not even have known there is something called cryptocurrency if that for that scam call.

If you this content helps you and others out there share and like(React) 😊

Thank you for your valueable information.  Now scammers are everywhere and they try to make us fool. Your information will be helpful for us. By following your idea we can prevent scammers.  

Thanks for these informations, mate. I think in an unregulated environment like crypto world, the scammers always find a habitat to exist and they will lay their traps for especially new people coming to the market. Beginners should be very careful.

• Useful or interesting 1

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

To stay away from scammers or hackers you need to be very careful and be wise enough because they have a lot of methods and strategies in which they use in order to scam people don't exposed your password to anybody make sure you don't open links that are not well known to you and try to avoid unnecessary offers from unknown person

Great tips friends. All of your tips & tricks are very helpful for everyone. I think that.I never receive a call from unknown numbers because scammers can detect my location from call tracking. I never open or send email from scammers because they can see my IP address.

Thank you for sharing this useful topic. Your topic has teach me on how to keep my account safe from scammer. So friend let us try and go on  research for us to gain knowledge on how to create useful topic in the forum.

Everyone should know how a hacker can hack anyone account. Everyone should have basic knowledge about hacking then they will able to stay away from those cheater

These tips are very helpful,although scammers now already used high tech materials to ensure that their scheme would work to their victim but this truly helps to spread awareness not to fall for their bad plans.Its better know these tips than to feel sorry in the end.

I would also add to this list: Do not open links that come to you by SMS, because often these are links with malicious programs that are aimed at stealing money from online wallets

In last month,team had taken a great step to stop spams. Newbies need 100 posts before he recieve any payment. so, no one can spam now. We are free from spammers

People get scammed because they are currently new and not really knowledgeable about how crypto works. Sometimes greed and wanting to rush things leads them on being deceived by the scammer

• +4 1

Of course, sanctioned wonderful formula still provided you can only just address all the small number of alternate options want, mystery forums redirection, mystery swapping, and additionally mystery gold coin commitment

• +3 1

It seems to me that even your new way of getting rid of fraud, a little reminds me of an inflatable ball, which is touched with a sharp needle and it is about to burst. I would generally do radically, if I owned the exchange, then I would oblige every person to buy a crypto-flash for security

• -1 1
  • +4 1

I don't know if the scammers could stop to scam. I suggest to beware of the Cryptocurrency users that there's a scam it's real. Let's aware and give them knowledge, Keep your password secure and safe. Beware your links that you click

• +3 1

Yes dear these points are very important for all of us we follow them and be secured from scammer these points will be helpful in every moment

Problem identification is the first step towards providing a solution, therefore, its important ti know tge genesis and operational principles of how scammers operates and through that, you will be able to take precautions from what you might have learnt

My friend, the tips are very wonderful, of course, we must take these tips in order to maintain and secure the account and not to have your data stolen. We must choose the password carefully and be very strong in order not to penetrate it, as there are many fraudsters and they have their own methods of theft. Anyone can get it

Yes by following these tricks we can avoid scams. I want to add something, when we use public network for our bank or money transactions we are just opening the way for scammers. So, we should also avoid this. 

I thank you my friend for these good advice, and it is really useful. I hope that people learn from them how to stay away from fraudsters, but do not forget that fraudsters are currently creating unusual ways, so you should pay close attention to anyone who tries to talk to you about your balance, transfer your money, or unusual attractive projects

Thanks for this information that protects us from fake sites and swindlers, and from my own experience, I advise you when registering for any site not to give your personal information or passwords for any site. Make some changes because it may be a hacking site and your accounts are stolen so pay attention and try to change passwords always for the words you use On your own emails
  • +4 1

Thank you for sharing these tips with us mate. Actually, i am following all the tips that you mentioned above so that i did not scammed before, i also want you to cheek this website, www.scamadviser.com, it will be so helpful for all of you guys 

I have learned to use different passwords for different sites and have been very useful ever since. Here are some tips that are most important to us. Avoid these kinds of people.

On 11/10/2019 at 1:47 PM, cryptoboy said:

Yeap scammer are becoming more smarter day by day and they are trying to scam people in new ways. We need to be careful about them. Otherwise they can stole our funds.

Scammers make the Exchanges now and they also make their own coin and the newbie will always try to make money in these new coin but they are fail becasue the scammers dumb the coin and the investor make in it.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Topics

• BLUM      достиг отметки в 30 млн. пользователей !       Проект №1 в моем списке на долгосрочную перспективуСвежие новости проекта:Приложение обновится на следующей неделе. Будут введены сквады, которые смогут выпускать свои токены.Приложение BLUM выйдет на AppStore и PlayMarket в конце года.Скоро будет опубликован список инвесторов и фондов.Сжиганию билетиков БЫТЬ (об этом сообщат заранее).Билеты возможно будут иметь ценность и мы сможем их обменять.Ходят слухи, что заработанные поинты возможно станут токеном будущей биржи. Вспоминаем BNB по 1.5$(ноябрь 2017)          
    • 😻ZOMBIE AIRDROP CAMPAIGN IS LIVE!😻   💲 Reward Pool: $10,000 worth of $ZOMBIE tokens 💵 Reward per participant: $10 worth of $ZOMBIE tokens for 750 lucky winners 👥 Referral Reward: $20 worth of $ZOMBIE tokens for the top 125 referrals 📆 End Date: July 17, 2024   👉🏻 Complete 3 Tasks & Get $10 worth of $ZOMBIE tokens Airdrop Tasks: 1️⃣ Join our Discord Server 2️⃣ Follow Zombie on X, Like + RT + tag 3 friends in the pinned tweet 3️⃣ Subscribe our Telegram Announcement channel 4️⃣ Submit your ETH wallet address to claim your tokens 🤙 Refer More to Earn More ⚡️   🤖 Airdrop Link: https://t.me/Zombie_Airdropbot?start=r06522014454   📍 Rules and Tips  Winners will be selected on a random basis among those who completed the tasks.   👉 Other Activity Rules Rewards will be sent to participants ETH wallet addresses. The ZOMBIE team can cancel or change activities or rules if necessary.   🥳 Wish you all the best of luck! 🤩
    • Просадка хешрейта биткоина, показателя, измеряющего снижение относительной вычислительной мощности сети биткоина, упала до уровней, не наблюдавшихся с декабря 2022 года, — сразу после краха FTX в разгар предыдущего медвежьего рынка. По данным CryptoQuant, реальная просадка хешрейта биткоина сейчас составляет -7,6%, что указывает на потенциальное дно цены децентрализованного актива. Доводы в пользу достижения рынком дна подтверждаются и другими показателями, такими как Bitcoin Exchange  Reserve , Miners Position Index ( MPI ) и Bitcoin Miner  Reserve,  каждый из которых указывает на низкое давление продаж. Диаграмма, показывающая просадки хешрейта с декабря 2022 года по настоящее время. Источник: CryptoQuant Капитуляция майнеров и текущий цикл За последние несколько недель ряд индикаторов указывал на то, что майнеры начинают капитулировать, что указывает на потенциальные возможности покупки биткоинов. В начале июня Чарльз Эдвардс, основатель криптовалютного хедж-фонда Capriole, утверждал, что индикатор Bitcoin Hash Ribbons , разработанный его фирмой, подает сигнал на покупку, отражающий относительное замедление вычислительной мощности сети.   Ленты хэша измеряют хэшрейт сети, сравнивая 60-дневную скользящую среднюю хэшрейта Bitcoin с 30-дневной средней. Когда 30-дневная средняя опускается ниже 60-дневной средней, это указывает на относительное снижение хэшрейта. Индикатор Hash Ribbons. Источник: Capriole Аналитик рынка Вилли Ву поддержал Эдвардса, объяснив, что рынок не достигнет новых максимумов, пока слабые майнеры не будут вынуждены  прекратить свою деятельность  — явление, которое традиционно происходит в течение недель после халвинга, но, похоже, затягивается в текущем цикле. Совсем недавно объемы вывода средств майнерами Bitcoin сократились на 90% после халвинга, что свидетельствует о том, что давление со стороны майнеров на продажу было сведено к минимуму и что цена биткоина продолжит расти. Реалии после халвинга и бизнес по добыче биткоинов В преддверии халвинга, который состоится в апреле 2024 года, финансовая компания Cantor Fitzgerald опубликовала отчет, в котором освещаются проблемы, с которыми сталкиваются майнеры после сокращения субсидий на блоки. В отчете указано, что 11 майнинговых компаний, включая Marathon Digital, Hut8 и Argo Blockchain, потенциально рискуют  стать убыточными из-за высоких затрат на майнинг и низких вознаграждений. Согласно этому отчету, если рыночная цена биткоина упадет до 40 000 долларов, некоторые из крупнейших в мире майнинговых компаний будут вынуждены капитулировать, что подчеркивает затруднительное положение майнинговой отрасли после халвинга.
    • Немецкая компания Northern Data AG, занимающаяся майнингом биткойнов и облачными вычислениями, планирует провести первичное публичное размещение акций двух своих предприятий в США по оценке до 16 миллиардов долларов. По данным Bloomberg от 1 июля со ссылкой на источники, руководители Northern Data — крупнейшего в Европе майнера биткойнов по рыночной капитализации — связались с несколькими консультантами по поводу IPO и рассматривают возможность листинга в первой половине 2025 года. Согласно текущему плану, Northern Data разместит на бирже Nasdaq компании «Taiga» и «Ardent», включающие в себя подразделения облачных вычислений и центров обработки данных соответственно. Компания Peak Mining, занимающаяся майнингом биткойнов ( BTC ) компании Northern Data, также может выйти на отдельный листинг, о чем компания сообщила аналитикам и инвесторам еще в ноябре. Компания Northern Data рассматривала возможность листинга своего бизнеса по майнингу криптовалют в США в феврале 2021 года, однако из этого ничего не вышло. Источники сообщили, что банки предложили оценку от $10 млрд до $16 млрд, но добавили, что обсуждения все еще ведутся. Планы могут измениться, и Northern Data может даже полностью отменить IPO.   Развитие одного из центров обработки данных Ardent компании Northern Data. Источник: Northern Data   Компания Northern Data Group была основана в Германии в 2009 году как Northern Bitcoin AG, став одной из первых компаний по майнингу биткойнов. Сегодня у компании есть три бизнес-подразделения — Taiga, Ardent и Peak Mining. Последнее является ее американским подразделением по майнингу и располагает высокопроизводительными вычислительными центрами обработки данных мощностью 700 мегаватт, которые, по словам компании, в конечном итоге обеспечат до 40 эксахешей. В течение некоторого времени Peak Mining сосредоточила свои майнинговые операции на сети Ethereum, прежде чем перешла с proof-of-work на proof-of-stake в сентябре 2022 года, отметил Bloomberg. С тех пор ее внимание снова переключилось на Bitcoin.   Northern Data — один из нескольких майнеров биткойнов, который вышел на рынок искусственного интеллекта, поскольку рентабельность майнингового сектора продолжает снижаться. Core Scientific, TeraWulf и Hut 8 Corp — одни из немногих компаний, занимающихся майнингом биткоинов, которые в последние месяцы следовали аналогичной траектории. В ноябре 2023 года компания Northern Data получила заемное финансирование в размере 610 миллионов долларов от компании-эмитента стейблкоинов Tether для привлечения инвестиций в свой бизнес в сфере майнинга и искусственного интеллекта.
    • 02.07.2024 Тарифы Kingex 👑   Покупка криптовалюты / Buying cryptocurrency:   BTC/ETH  +1% (Мы доплачиваем) USDT  +1% (Мы доплачиваем)   ^^SALE^^ от 50k    + 1.2%    Продажа криптовалюты / Selling cryptocurrency:   BTC/ETH  +2.9%  USDT   +2.9%     Оператор: @Kingex Сайт: Kingex.io Курс на протяжении дня может меняться! ------------------------ Будьте ОСТОРОЖНЫ, появились фейки! Наш телеграм: @Kingex
    • В России обсуждается создание криптовалютного фонда для международных расчетов   Российский союз промышленников и предпринимателей (РСПП) рассматривает возможность создания криптовалютного фонда для международных расчетов. Об этом сообщает газета «Ведомости».   Целью инициативы является обход санкций, которые мешают международным расчетам. РСПП планирует использовать криптовалюты, добытые в России, и выпускать на их основе цифровые финансовые активы (ЦФА). Эти ЦФА будут представлять собой токенизированные версии реальных активов, выпущенные с использованием технологии блокчейн, но не будут криптовалютами или токенами, доступными на криптобиржах.   Андрей Лисицын, управляющий директор управления финансовой политики и финансовых рынков РСПП, рассказал, что такая схема позволит легально использовать криптовалюту в международных сделках, не вводя ее во внутренний оборот страны. Он отметил, что для реализации схемы необходимо создать криптофонд в особой экономической зоне, где майнеры смогут легально хранить добытую криптовалюту. Фонд может быть как государственным, так и частным.   Лисицын подчеркнул, что создание криптофонда – это единственный возможный способ легализовать криптовалюту в России на данный момент, так как прямое использование криптовалюты в расчетах внутри страны запрещено. Однако эксперты предупреждают о рисках блокировки счетов на криптовалютных биржах из-за западных санкций. Для решения этой проблемы, по словам Лисицына, возможно потребуется создание сети платежных агентов, которые должны быть прозрачны и стандартизированы для легкой замены.   Участники рынка считают, что создание фонда поможет инвесторам зарабатывать на изменении стоимости криптовалют без их внутреннего оборота в России, а для майнеров это станет легальным способом реализации части добытой криптовалюты внутри страны.
    • Здравствуйте друзья! Мы продолжаем активно развивать нашу партнёрскую сеть! Спешим поделиться хорошими новостями: теперь мы есть на мониторинге "cryptobrokers". Ждём ваших отзывов: https://cryptobrokers.ru/whales-info/
    • Добрый день, уважаемые пользователи форума! Принимаем заявки по выгодным курсам.   Контакты: -Сайт: star-change.io-Telegram (через кнопку на сайте)-Почта: info@star-change.io
    • New draw live on X Twitter!         Don't forget to complete all 3 tasks to qualify. The $50 prize will be divided among 10 winners ($5 each). 3 tasks!          Subscribe and retweet               Mark 2 friends               Enter your NICKNAME in WINDICE               Hi Windicers!     Ready your fuel and start your engines!How far can your rocket fly, will you be the one on top reaching the moon?  
    • Всем привет!   Заправляйтесь и запускайте двигатели! Как далеко сможет улететь ваша ракета, будете ли вы первым, кто достигнет Луны?             Новый розыгрыш в прямом эфире в X Twitter!Не забудьте выполнить все 3 задания,чтобы пройти квалификацию приз в размере 50 долларов будет разделен между 10 победителями(по 5 долларов каждому)   3 задания!       Подписывайтесь и ретвитит        Отметьте 2 друзей       Введите свой НИК в WINDICE