Solve the captcha for the money  - Page 40 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
abualez

Solve the captcha for the money 

Frankly speaking I haven't work on that site before and I don't know how it work either.  But the way you explain this it seems like is little bit stressful. Anyway I seriously enjoy working in here that's why I don't bother to search any sites. 

Edited by Manir

You have joined, i.e. 2captcha, completely. Is this a guaranteed thing? Have you seen proof of withdrawal or something that proves to you that this is not fraudulent my friend I do not know them and have never heard of them but share your experience if this brings you financial gain.

To be honest, I've never worked on that platform before and have no idea how it works. However, the way you describe it, it seems to be a little stressful. Anyway, I just enjoy working here, which is why I don't bother to look up any websites.

4 minutes ago, ZiA❤❤ said:

Dear friend..solvecaptcha.com is a website that allows you to earn your first money in Internet. Yes, that's not a big bucks and the work is monotonous

Thanks for sharing interesting information. Do you have experience with how the site works? Sites like this always have problems. I am using the 2Captcha app but it works very slowly. It is bad that a similar service works very poorly

I think it's a low income.

It's not worth it, and you will learn nothing from that.

In my opinion, I'd like to work in cryptotalk than that captcha.

But thank you for your topic

• +3 1

On 5/13/2020 at 6:40 AM, Abdalrazig said:

I don't recommend it, it takes time and effort, I guess if it's legit it unfair to do all that just to make 1 dollar per day maximum, I looking for new websites nowadays, but it very hard to find legit and fair websites

I am intending to stick to cryptotalk for now, I have tried many survey sites till now, but needs to qualify ever survey you try before you're in.

I encourage you to enter Cryptotalk, it is a secure platform that can provide you with knowledge about Cryptography and at the same time receive an income for posting useful comments to the forum. I assure you that you will earn more and you will not waste your time.

• Useful or interesting 1

22 minutes ago, Mwituri said:

solvecaptcha.com

When I created the account and tried to start working I received a message ""Working" is temporarily disabled. You can work on 2captcha.com service for a while." . I hope this error is corrected in the future and the project will work well
ak.thumb.JPG.8de4a06d6d40211d8aa931b0840bde8f.JPG

To me personally I think that solving captcha is one of the best jobs that exist on the Internet is a very profitable method I am registered on this platform for some time and I have made some withdrawals I think it is a good complement to our work in the forum to increase our monthly earnings.

As for me, I have not tried this site but to solve 1000 captcha in one day I think this is difficult, tiring even if the site is honest...

There are many similar sites, but most of them give little profits and this is a waste of time ... so I think that working on this forum is the best right now.

Yes my dear friend I want to tell you that you show to solve the captain for the money because then you made any transaction on this forum you should to check the security otherwise you are not able to get the money thank you so much and best of luck

• +4 1

My dear friend personly I never try this type of website. But I think 1000 captchas per day is not an easy task, it is very hard to finish 1000 captcha per day for just 0.50 dollar my dear according to my opinion it is waste of time. This forum is good enough for all of us for easy work and better money.

Thank you for this valuable sharing, my dear friend, but I disagree with you because this type of site and boutts waste a lot of time and never make enough profits.Personally, I do not like working on these sites at all

My friend, I heard a lot join CAPTCHA, but I do not want to work far from the forum because I gain experience and I also earn money and I was not convinced much about working except here because your earnings become very little.

Majority of the peoples are who rased money have worked on captcha . The solution to thousand captcha is very Hardwork to  complete. This can take lot of time from you.

2captcha is legit site and its pays genuinely but the main problem is they pays very low prices, one year back iam also work in this site and solve 1000 captcha not easy, we can't earn 1$ dollar per day so leave this site and we can't use not because when they catch then immediately ban our account, my personal opinion don't work in captcha sites its waste our time

Hello my friend how are you I hope you are fine and good health. But my friend, most of these sites that give us money for the kabacha solution, are 99% of them are fraudulent and do not give us money. We must first check about this site and gain more information about this site and after we have had enough information we do to be able to gain all the information About the site. Thank you my friend for the wonderful post. Good luck everyone.

• +3 1

I have never heard of him before and I do not think that this is the right place to advertise for him, and after reading the comments I learned that he is tired and his payments are low that does not match the effort expended, I will not think about his experience at all Thank you

Those sites that give poor returns for long work I do not like to work with, as they do not appreciate the effort needed by the work and give it a small fee.
Compared to working in the forum here, it is nothing at all.

• +1 1

On 5/13/2020 at 3:27 PM, abualez said:

My friends, I am currently joined 2captcha to get usd One of the advantages of this site is that doing 1000 captcha solution gives you one dollar The lowest withdrawal is $ 0.50 You can work with it through the bot or the website or through the application Working through the app gives you more profit It is a site worth trying in my opinion.
what about you????

In my opinion it is a waste of time to solve 100 captcha. A lot of time is required to solve 100 captcha. I will not recommend this work because it requires a lot of efforts to do and also a huge time.if you really to earn money then you want to promote this site's to your friends and other family members and take a commission from there earnings.,It is quite easy way to earn money instead of solving the captcha. So if you also think that solving captcha requires a lot of time then starting advertising this site and earn your commissions.. Thanks 

• +1 1

For my part, I do not like this type of business to earn money, and even the sums he pays are very small for the time you spend solving the pictures that they show you.

According to my knowledge i think they are all fraud these sites just make you stupid not give you money but demand you to work hard so my advice not trust on these sites it just wastage of your precious time work just on crypto to earn crypto currency it is reliable and trustable safe from many fraud.

Personally, I do not like games or videos at all, they seem like a waste of time, some may have some truth and in the end they will reward you with what they promised but most of them are scammers they offer you and then when you do all the Movements for the collection end up telling you any story so as not to pay you, I prefer to be here than since I belong to the forum, no one has stolen or cheated me.

I attempt working with such sites, but unfortunately, I did not get much of them, so it is better to work in other areas. I think that such sites are a waste of time because they need a lot of time to earn a little money. I advise you to start trading because it is more profitable.

I have tried this many time to solve out the captcha and get some money from other forums but it is not giving a good earning and give you a very minor amount after solving alot of captchas so i dont think this is a good optuon for anyone. But cryptotalk is much easier and good work and recommended for every one.