Solve the captcha for the money  - Page 26 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
abualez

Solve the captcha for the money 

unfair to do all that just to make 1 dollar per day maximum, I looking for new websites nowadays, but it very hard to find legit and fair websites

I am intending to stick to cryptotalk for now, I have tried many survey sites tillcaptcha per day , this can take a lot of time from you , yes this website is 

This capture most to be learn because the aims and objective most be achieved so skills have to be known and skill have to be displayed in the forum for good income achievement.

I have previously tried this site that it is a site that insults human dignity. We are talking about a solution of 1000 captcha to give you 1 dollar, which may take more than 4 hours to solve.

I did not like this method very much. It takes too much time and has very little return on money. There are ways to win much better than these with less effort and higher return of money. You will feel that you are wasting your time in solving captcha.

What a waste of time and energy, are you seriously inviting people to do that?! It is absolute nonsense, it is like being a slave to the screen and you do not get paid the electricity you use. After knowing this forum I do not think at all of any other online income but here, at least I know that I will be rewarded well for the effort that I put and I learn a lot of things too.

• +5 1

Dear friends it's only up to the struggle and hardworking which we make to earn money.earn money by this way is only a waste of time because it takes too much time for earn of good payment.so always choose the best way of making money.

Even if you can earn from captcha site, it is not very profitable, because you can't earn one dollar by working all day from captcha site.  The amount of time it takes to work on this 2captcha site is very difficult and completing 1000 captchas is one dollar.

I advise you, my friend, to stay away from these low-income sites because you will spend a lot of time for little profit and in the end you will feel bored and you are a useless person.
I advise you to learn and gain experience, and the money will come to you automatically.

• Useful or interesting 1

@rose1 good advice my friend If you are beginning and looking for quick ways of making money online then you can surely go for captcha typing jobs. But if you are thinking you can make a lot of money from by typing captchas then you are at wrong place. It can only help you in making some amount of money but not much even if you work hard day and night. 

On 5/13/2020 at 3:27 PM, abualez said:

My friends, I am currently joined 2captcha to get usd One of the advantages of this site is that doing 1000 captcha solution gives you one dollar The lowest withdrawal is $ 0.50 You can work with it through the bot or the website or through the application Working through the app gives you more profit It is a site worth trying in my opinion.
what about you????

I've not tried such site yet. But 1000 captcha for just one dollar is it not a difficult and less paying job. I think, working on cryptotalk is better then that 2captcha site. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

I did not try it, but it comes to me from friends' comments that it is not of value and if we are doing this work, the financial return is poor, corresponding to using more profitable sites.

2captcha is genuine site and its pays really however the fundamental issue is they addresses extremely low costs, one year back iam additionally work in this site and tackle 1000 manual human test difficult, we can't procure 1$ dollar every day so leave this site and we can't utilize not on the grounds that when they get then quickly boycott our record, my sincere belief don't work in manual human test destinations its burn through our time.

I don't utilized ever any manual human test destinations which paid us yet these locales are working from numerous years however ordinary works needed from us in light of the fact that there is time cutoff to settled individually manual human test on these destinations and little installment additionally after 1,000 manual human test arrangements.

My personal opinion is that i can’t like the  captcha  job. Because  the captcha job is long term work.  I like some works but not captcha.   

Many people work in captcha job for earning money.  But i like to do work in cryptotalk for earning money. 

Thanks for the question.          

solving captchas for earning it is totally wasting of time. 0.50 dollar for solving 1000 captchas it is totally useless earning. It is not possible to earn $10 in 7 days because for earning $10 needs solving 20000 captchas. Solving 20000 captchas not possible for a human. Maybe everyone are feels ugly after solving 500 c captchas. Overall you can do this if you love his captcha solving work.

My friend, there are platforms through which you can earn money by solving a CAPTCHA, but as far as I know, its financial return is very small as you earn one dollar for every 1000 CAPTCHAs you solve, so I think that its effort is great and hits income is very weak.

Edited by Hamza Deeb

On 5/13/2020 at 3:27 PM, abualez said:

My friends, I am currently joined 2captcha to get usd One of the advantages of this site is that doing 1000 captcha solution gives you one dollar The lowest withdrawal is $ 0.50 You can work with it through the bot or the website or through the application Working through the app gives you more profit It is a site worth trying in my opinion.
what about you????

I haven't done work on the forums with captcha filling but in my opinion doing 1000 captcha is really hectic task, it requires a lot of time and it doesn't provide any learning oppertunities. So cryptotalk is best platform as it provides a lot of learning opportunities of cryptocurrency world. 

On 5/13/2020 at 3:40 PM, Abdalrazig said:

I don't recommend it, it takes time and effort, I guess if it's legit it unfair to do all that just to make 1 dollar per day maximum, I looking for new websites nowadays, but it very hard to find legit and fair websites

I am intending to stick to cryptotalk for now, I have tried many survey sites till now, but needs to qualify ever survey you try before you're in.

you are right when we are here in this place we can make a lot of money but what if there is no way to make money and that place is the only one, what would you say still we should not do that:

Hi guy, I don't have any idea on this question I want someone to acknowledge me what this question is all about, because I don't have knowledge on it and I wish to know so that I can also impact it to the new members in case, I need to know please, is very important

Even though I am ready to work at anytime and anywhere just make money,  I don't think that it  would be easy for me to solve 1000 captchas , my phone would not even endure that kind of stuff. 

Thank you my dear friend, you have shared this use full information because almost all the members make the captcha. And this is a very easy way to appreciate a good way to earn money. Because we know that solving captcha is not a big issue and it does not involve any hard money in it, everyone can easily solve captcha. For this only we have to spend time .

As soon as you have completed your daily post then you are entitled to be paid crypto do not for up. 

This site is convenient and good if you want to raise capital and it depends on you to allocate an hour a day from a time you can earn a lot, maybe $ 100 a month. It is a profitable income only through one hour in the site. There are many sites that do this to open the captcha and win some points on it.

Solving captcha is very annoying and i don't think it's wise for me to do that. 1000 captcha is impossible for me and i don't think they're paying enough for our work. I think this forum is way better than the other payment websites. We can get 1k satoshi evert useful posts and we can also learn something about crypto.