Reasons why you should use search feature. - Page 18 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
George10

Reasons why you should use search feature.

It is very important to search before we create a new post or topic!  This forum needs to do better!
  And I think it will make it easier to develop this forum. I think we've all felt the same way that it's not easy to get shared opinions or ideas.  That's why the search feature is so important, if you have something you want to focus on or you mistakenly refresh something important to look for on this promotional page to maximize its use to help with posting.  Thanks.

Yes you can find anything you want using this feature. You can find a specific topic or post you want or you can also search any member of the forum . So I think it is a good feature.

• +2 1

That was a significantly great information I'm new here I have only be her for few weeks and started to comment recently but on the other hand I didn't thought of using that bottom and the last point you have mentioned is the most exiting for me because at the end I will be able to get the information that I need without needing to search for ever for it on google

Thanks my dear friend for giving us this valuable information .Actually I never used this feature before but I think after your explantion about it , that it is really useful and could help us to react easily to posts here 

It just make things so easy and also it keep free our time also like I remember searching for something and couldn’t find it and then leave it know i use search and gets easy access to everything 

This search feature is so cool..we can search our friends who works here by searching here and follow them. Working together this gonna be so cool. I am new member here till now i am not using this feature.Good luck everyone.     

The search feature or search box is very important because it's where you will get more details before doing anything in this forum and you can search for topic before creating it if it have been in exiting then you should think of another one different.

Search feature helps to find the required posts published in the forum. Search is useful to find any specific content, and also get to know about particular posts only. Search feature manages the overall posts, and helps to access any file within a short time from large bulks of posts, as of which it saves the time and effort to find any article.

• +1 1

I will try to use the search feature to learn more from this platform. Thanks for your advice. I will try to follow it. Carry on your good work brother. I will also try to create informative posts like you. Thanks

On 5/12/2020 at 3:32 PM, George10 said:

Today I would like to share with you some of the benefits of using the search feature of this forum circled in the capture and these are;

1.The search feature helps you to find out all the topics discussed in this forum.

2.The search feature helps you not to create repeatedly topics that might lead to account ban by using it to search on every topic you want to post to see if it has already been discussed and avoid posting it if so,by doing this I believe you will not have to worry about being banned for repeatedly topics and i advice everyone to follow this whenever you want to publish a topic.

3.Lastly but not the least the search feature will help you for all your crypto researches you might have because I believe everything is almost discussed in this forum therefore, you can use it like Google search and if you don't find any help there that's when you can create a topic for assistance and make sure it's not repeatedly or discussed already.

happy earnings to you all stay safe by following all the forum rules.

_20200512_120737.JPG

Friend you shared a good information thanks for sharing you have contributed in this platform by providing information to the juniors or members like me who donot know the platform properly.So thankyou and all the best mate.

• +2 1

On 5/12/2020 at 12:32 PM, George10 said:

1.The search feature helps you to find out all the topics discussed in this forum.

You are right my friend it's very important to make use of search feature for all our researches and to find out on topics discussed already so that we don't post them again and this way we will reduce the number of duplicate posts in the forum and chances of getting banned or receiving warning points for duplication of posts.

• +1 1

I search for things that I don't know enough about and that I don't know enough about. By doing this I can gain a detailed idea about my desired information and enhance my work skills.
  • Useful or interesting 1

If we see anyone's comments more useful than we always try to get guidance from comments.for this purpose we use searching process to that fellow and get guidance from them.

I use search all the time if I want to find some information about any subject that i dont know,it's really helpful specially if you want to post some subject ,you need to search if there any other one like that as you say to dont put a duplicate subject 

Yes this is a great feature of the forum because we can avoid the duplication of the topics by using the search feature and we also can find the members and posts by searching at the search bar. Therefore we should use this feature before to make any new topic because in this way we also can avoid to get the warning points. 

This is a way to reduce the deletion of posts if we just use this feature and avoid duplication. They feel lazy and do not take the time to look before they post. Hopefully, through this post, many people will understand how important the search option was. Unfortunately, many people did not use the search option because they are only interested in earning and completing approved posts.

Yes dear mate. The feature of the search option is important, which enables us to distinguish the posts that have been discussed, thus avoiding the repetition that leads us to delete and then block.

The search feature is very important if we want to post something first search that topic if it's present already in the platform don't repeat it again just go there and cumment your own experience and ideas 

The primary purpose is that when you are studying any topic or topic you can see that many related topics came under that section.Comments will be deleted in this forum.  So if we use this search bar option, our deletion may solve the problem.  So let all the favorite forum search bar option start.

The search feature its very good because we will be able to find all posts that are already been published here in the forum so that we can not create duplicated topics. It will be good if all of us we will use the search button before writing topics.

Thank you very much for this information, I notice that only a few members use the search feature in the forum, the most important point I mentioned is to sprinkle when publishing new posts to avoid duplication. A large number of members receive warning points for writing frequent posts. Searching first gives you a protection against recurrence.

• +2 1

I don't utilize search work ordinarily. So I generally do a check prior to building up another theme with the goal that I should know whether subject I will make has been posted by some other essayist and than I make a point.

My friend I want to tell you that I am using the search bar option to search about the topic and search about the knowledge one thing more I want to tell you that this search bar option is very helpful for the member of this form to search anything on this forum

I think the main reason is that when you are researching any topic or topic you find that many related topics fall under that category and you will get more information which is the main advantage even you can get knowledge of many more topics that you have.  Will clear up every issue.

In fact, we can find different things through the search bar. We have a lot of useful things every day. Which helps to find through the search bar. So, it is especially useful.