What happen If You Can Buy Property With Cryptocurrency. - Page 8 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Sapphire444

What happen If You Can Buy Property With Cryptocurrency.

On 5/11/2020 at 9:24 PM, Sapphire444 said:

is someone thing? if we can buy property and a car with cryptocurrency then what happen, near me its a very good idea because we can easily transfer our cryptos to buy property and its secure. and its a very unique way to purchase property.

share your opinions and like my post please. 

I think that buying using coins or cryptocurrencies is the same thing, but I think that buying using cryptocurrencies for beginners is difficult and complicated at the present time.In the beginning, efforts should be redoubled to expand the knowledge of cryptocurrencies to reach the largest number of people .Then work to reduce fake cryptocurrencies from the beginning, focusing on the random price drop.

I heard that this has already started

There are some people who deal in digital currencies in buying and selling real estate and cars

There are party singers who take cryptocurrencies

I believe even now their are people willing to accept or are rather accepting Bitcoin and other crytocurrencies for purchase of goods and services. 

As mass adoption increases, accepting Bitcoin or other crytocurrency for payment of landed properties  will definitely increase.

J'ai espéré que sa sera dans le future proche sa ne facilitera la vie et nous aurons l'occasion de gérer notre budget

The only thing that wil happen - you will live in your house (if you buy a house)and drive your car (if you buy a car for yourself) -:) 

Depending on which country you are in, cryptocurrencies are acceptable and growing but in other nations they are still very controversial because, for example in Argentina where I am, here there is a strong problem against not allowing people to save in dollars and they put stocks after stocks and how cryptocurrencies allow us to save in dollars becomes a problematic issue if I acquire a property with cryptocurrencies

We're going to reach another level of development that no civilization has ever reached before, and that's what I expect if we can deal with cryptocurrencies from fiat currencies getting involved.

On 5/11/2020 at 5:24 PM, Sapphire444 said:

is someone thing? if we can buy property and a car with cryptocurrency then what happen, near me its a very good idea because we can easily transfer our cryptos to buy property and its secure. and its a very unique way to purchase property.

share your opinions and like my post please. 

Good morning friends! I know people who sell their vehicles and one payment method is Bitcoin. I think that is the way, and that in a short time, maybe a couple of decades, cryptocurrencies will replace Fiat currencies.

4 minutes ago, Rawad933 said:

We're going to reach another level of development that no civilization has ever reached before, and that's what I expect if we can deal with cryptocurrencies from fiat currencies getting involved.

Good morning friends! I know people who sell their vehicles and one payment method is Bitcoin. I think that is the way, and that in a short time, maybe a couple of decades, cryptocurrencies will replace Fiat currencies.

You can do that now, although not everywhere, there are countries where you can buy cars and houses with BTC, they do it between people who handle cryptocurrencies, governments try to eliminate these practices, but some have managed to evade that government blockade, already China It is implementing tests for digital money, which, although it is different from cryptocurrencies, will be basically similar, it only differs in the centralized and dependent on the Chinese country, but essentially the same, the digital age is here to stay for many years.

If we could buy a house with the btc it would be the best thing in life I know that in the United States it is already available to buy houses or cars but in my country it is not yet, hopefully it will be soon

In my opinion it is a great idea, it will make easier to crypto users to use their currency without converting it . I hope we can use this in near future and it can earn us a great profits 

On 11/5/2020 at 16:24, Sapphire444 said:

¿Alguien es cosa? Si podemos comprar una propiedad y un automóvil con criptomonedas, entonces qué pasa, cerca de mí es una muy buena idea porque podemos transferir fácilmente nuestras criptomonedas para comprar una propiedad y es seguro. y es una forma única de comprar una propiedad.

comparte tus opiniones y dale me gusta a mi publicación por favor. 

You are right friend but in the usual way it is also safe, if what refers to possible future purchases remember that time is valuable and sometimes btc transactions take a bit, currently implementing some cryptocurrencies as a means of payment would be influencing the speed of a credit or debit card that usually makes its transactions quickly, unless BTC and other cryptocurrencies improve its speed to the point that it is faster than a bank card, but it is a good idea that our funds do not depend on a Bank as in the case of cryptocurrencies that we always carry with us in our virtual wallets.

• Useful or interesting 1

If you can buy a property but you have to be careful, first get a lawyer to guide you in the legal part then always be aware of your money and how you are going to use it, then you reach an agreement with the seller of the papers and Then how are you going to make the payment (if you can, take an expert on the subject because this way you avoid any scam or antecedents)

Yes, it is possible, there are those who use Bitcoin to buy homes and cars, and with the progression of time this method will become more widespread because it is more easy than transactions, safer and less fees

Yes you are right. This idea is really very good. It will be much useful if we can directly convert our cryptocurrency into physical money and can buy property. This will make easier to purchase anything.

You can all ready buy it by crypto you just most to find the right human also there are some country you can find it easily like a natural coin

It is true that cryptocurrencies solve a big problem when it comes to transferring value through currencies, however currently scams are the order of the day, we must be careful to those who offer our cryptocurrencies.

That would be a great thing because it would be possible for anyone to choose the property they want and buy it easily with their cryptocurrencies, and that will inevitably happen in the future because the demand is great for the honorable currencies and dealing with them

The easier and faster transactions are made, the better for all participants in the transaction process. But it may not be profitable for such an intermediary as the state, if you know what I mean.

2093856005_SignChatex.png.48c95b3a6d672b2702aad906ed44eea0.png

Yes that's the good idea my friend. As we are working at this platform and earning Satoshi from it. We can directly send this and concert it onto the digital currency and hand out to an other person . Through this we can easily buy any product like car , property and amny others things.

I have heard of the recent trend, where you can buy property from your crypto. But I think that's not a very bright idea. First of, most of the property will be listed in a foreign country, and as such you will have to keep people to take care of it. Second, if you are not there, how would you be sure, you have a property, and third, crypto prices are going to keep going up. so no point converting them to anything. 

There is already such a possibility, and when buying a property, you do not actually spend on Commission, and your funds remain the same. This is a cool decision, and many people do it! I believe that this is a great opportunity to acquire something, because you do not worry about the fact that some of your money will go nowhere!

Cryptocurrency is just a virtual currency, and it's not real in life, buying and selling with virtual currency is like, but using cryptocurrency to buy real money will be faster, easier and easier than carrying a bag, but there are some problems if you do Will the police be able to catch him if he runs away after buying some money?

• +4 1