What happen If You Can Buy Property With Cryptocurrency. - Page 16 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Sapphire444

What happen If You Can Buy Property With Cryptocurrency.

Yes, you are right, it is a suitable idea. But for me, I do not prefer it because you cannot buy any property or car through cryptocurrencies because cryptocurrencies are not suitable for shopping and the reason is that their price is unstable. They may rise or fall suddenly and thus we lose our money.

I agree with you mate. This is one of the impact and development cryptocurrency has made today. Purchasing any property or a car with cryptocurrency makes transaction of the deal easier and also makes it an advantage for the dealer to benefit more on the coin if there is rise in market price of that coin during the period of the transaction.

On 5/11/2020 at 1:24 PM, Sapphire444 said:

is someone thing? if we can buy property and a car with cryptocurrency then what happen, near me its a very good idea because we can easily transfer our cryptos to buy property and its secure. and its a very unique way to purchase property.

share your opinions and like my post please. 

Purchasing a property, for example, a vehicle or only merchandise with bitcoins will be a pleasant encounter for us crypto clients and it planned to get numerous into digital currency in light of the fact that those properties purchased with bitcoins were going to fill in as promotions to none crypto clients through our declarations.

My dear friend, as we are well aware that cryptocurrencies like to be used online in the field of trading. And almost every country does not support cryptocurrencies. We can make through payments of crypto currency, but it is very difficult to get property from a person sitting on a far away. Apart from this, not everyone is using crypto currency. So we can't deal with everyone through cryptocurrency .

Wow,  that would actually be so much easier,  because we can easily purchase good from foreign countries within the split of a second,  so we hope that many countries would soon give permission to start crypto transaction. 

• Useful or interesting 1

In case it happened it would be a incredible involvement for modern comers and as well as for each one here . This will be incredible as ready to send the cash directly to the other individual or we will change over computerized monetary standards into genuine cash it'll no question advantage each crytpo clients we'll purchase any item we need with this cash and this will be truly good..so i wish i ought to happen ..

On 5/12/2020 at 1:24 AM, Sapphire444 said:

is someone thing? if we can buy property and a car with cryptocurrency then what happen, near me its a very good idea because we can easily transfer our cryptos to buy property and its secure. and its a very unique way to purchase property.

share your opinions and like my post please. 

Yes dear you can buy real estate with cryptocurrency, and many investors could soon see it as an opportunity to utilize the blockchain to improve the market as a hole. Of course it is good idea to buy a house with crypto. But it will take some time due to the high price of real estate. 

Hi mate,buying of properties with cryptocurrency that would be a very good idea  I haven't see such things though but i believe with time this can be easy in the nearest future where  both  buyer and the seller will agree to pay through cryptocurrency and that would be very well secured.

I think someone could take such money because it's hard to know who paid for a particular property. I guess it's just money. Help so that they are not present. And the

You are absolutely right, buying or purchasing properties such as car or vehicle with bitcoins is a very fantastic idea, it would even serve as and evidence of the greatness of the Crypto talk and make people to start liking and willing to join the forum 

Cryptocurrency is a very good platform, we can buy property from it at all, in the owner we can buying property because we will work on it and we will not get it while not working. 

Yes it will be great if i will buy a car with cryptocurrencies.It will be very proud moment for me.I wanna earn property with my own hardwork by working on crypto in small age.I hope i will do it soon. 

Security is the first benefit then you see more you can purchasing or selling many things and that have most valuable things like property car and other luxury products then your single click make your transit successful and you will be able to a owner of the property.

Hello friends ,

That's great if you can buy any property with crypto currency its very easy to convert crypto currency with real money and we can buy any product with them That's really a great information .

Thank you 

I also suggested that it will be a great opportunity to crypto currencies members to pay goods with crypto currencies coin and we can easily transfer it to others customers wallet so that their will delivered ours good and if you wish, then you can convert it to the local money in once countries

It will be great if we will buy property from cryptocurrency because it will give us profit in future but you have to work hard for this.Have patience.

This will be extraordinary as we can send the cash straightforwardly to the next individual or we can change over advanced monetary forms into genuine cash and afterward purchase any item we need with this cash and this will be great.

My friend, there are some sites that have opened the purchase of real estate and cars, and these sites are global, well-known and famous. You can through that currency buy what you want as these cryptocurrencies are the world’s currency through which they will be dealt with completely

• +2 1

I think crypto need to developing more this to be that able because now is difficult to do with, because something like this you need a proof. Itbis good idea to buy homes with cryptocurrencies but this will not happen easily.        

There will be worries for carrying big amount of money or paying through cheques and without the needs of having so much process to release our money from the bank. This seems to be possible in the future,to buy anything with crypto but for now. 

You' are absolutely right,it is a good topic you bring down,to buy a good through cryptocurrency it is very good but mind you it is not easy to do so,NY trying to by good you have to make your work had and also that will also took some time to buy what you are interested when the price is very high

Oh yes thats a great idea you shared here.everyone nows that now the value of crypto currencies increased day by day and all crypto currencies are exceptable now all over the world except few one like china.if you perchase any property with crypto currencies it saves your time .

• Useful or interesting 1

No dear I think nothing had happened if we buy a property with cryptocurrencies infact it is very good when we earn cryptocurrencies in original currencies and then we can buy everything we like 

• +2 1

Offcourse buying stuffs with cryptocurrencies has been going on for a while now, infact, people are buying landed properties using crypto as we speak