The free sites phrase is completely wrong - Page 14 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Brand1

The free sites phrase is completely wrong

You are absolutely right because free sites phrase is completely wrong because there is nothing free at these sites. These sites only waste much time of ours. Scammers are always around us which enchanted us by offering money and by creating sites which give us money but this is not true. These sites are absolutely wrong. 

Yes, you are right, there is no free site in the world of encryption that pays you for free.  This is completely wrong, because these calls perform a few tasks that you perform, such as solving captchas and seeing ads on the site, and in return they make a lot of money.

Yes we all should avoid free sites because maximum of these are scam site. Scammers give us attractive offer so that they can cheat with us by getting our valuable asset. So we shouldn’t trust them and these type of site.

many of these sites do not work or are a waste of time in all aspects enough for us not to enter these platforms so that we do not waste time

Well said mate, really free site are mostly scam because they can't just offer you Free bitcoins without working for them. Unlike crytotalk, you most have to make post and be paid with bitcoins which it really happened. So let be vigilant.

Well, if I understand what those who talked about free crypto means is not actually getting it for free , what I think that mean is that the sites may double there cryptocurrecies which they invest without any works, however, most of them are just scamms, if we need double payment, then we should trade or invest.

Edited by kion
Double post

Every site which called itself as a free site will ask you to exexute some tasks aand he will get earnings from these task so they are no free sites or it can be scamming sites

• +4 1

You are right all of those free stuffs of a thing are mostly scam and I don't want our people to keep falling for the traps of this scammers each day so let try and work for our own coin and not depend on someone else

Hello my friend, thank you for sharing this topic ...
Some of them pay for real but the problem is that they pay small amount (faucets) we use a lot of time but earn a small amount. They are not free sites, because we are investing our time
The truth is, you have to work hard for them.
I wish success to all members, thanks

You are right. No site offers cryptocurrency for free there's nothing free in the world. These sites are fake and don't offer real profit. We must avoid such sites that are prepared for exploitation, as they make you work for small profits

My friends do not believe any websites that offer free currencies because most of them are false and fraudulent, and we must beware of them in order to protect our money from theft

Yes, everyone is looking for free sites and always talking about free cryptocurrency but the truth is this term is completely wrong because there is no site in the crypto world that provides free membership
  All of these sites need to do some work for them so you can get paid
  For example, taps are sites that pay members every hour
  We all know that these sites pay very little money and everyone considers them free but we are wrong because these sites pay for the solution of Kapach, because this site benefits from this Kapach and you pay a small part of this profit.  For example, the site receives 100 cents per captcha solution for providing satisfaction to 20 people per hour so I hope everyone corrects this term incorrectly because it is completely wrong and there is no site that provides it for free.

I think that there is no websites which giving us Satoshi or money for free ! I think many websites will open in the next few months which want to be like this forum ! Here we are not working for free ! We are working and learning and giving good information to earn bitcoin 

It is one of the motivational features that contribute to the satisfaction of users and gain their trust under the framework of persuasion technology, whose results lead the recipient to think positively about the site and then change the user's behavior by recording data and personal information on the site.💎

Dear Fellow i am totally agreed with you about earning free Crypto.Most of these cites are sacam. The profit margin for workers is low.We must invest the money in Crypto.

Thank you for this valuable sharing, my dear friend, it is really very important information and it was completely unknown to me. I did not know that such sites win this way in exchange for giving us a little profit. I will be careful in the future of these sites

• +2 1

I agree with you, my friend, there are no sites that offer free currencies. These currencies will be in exchange for our work, and they will be very few. Therefore, I advise everyone not to waste their time on these sites and invest it in working seriously in this forum.

Well said, my friend, to work in the world of cryptocurrencies

We have to know that nothing is offered here for free, work hard, earn hard

Do not despair and do not stop. Look for businesses that give you greater profits

Invest strongly, do not get weak or despair, regardless of the market conditions

Yes, my friend, what you are saying may be true and especially recently, the sites have become mostly fraudulent so we cannot be trusted to work on any of these sites and we have to be careful with them. 

• +4 1

I think all the sites that pay money for tasks are all a waste of time. The sites give very little money like taps or kabacha solution. I advise everyone to stay away from them and invest their time in something useful

Yes, it is true. There is no money given for free. There must be a task that must be done, such as those faucets that require you to stay every quarter of an hour or an hour to pressure to take very little, and thus you have spent a great deal of effort and time in exchange for something unimportant of money.

Most of the members who believe in the existence of such free profit sites are new members and do not have any experience in this field. As for me, I do not enter such sites because they need a lot of work and in return they do not provide enough money, it is a waste of time so I prefer to work here in the forum and gain experience and also Good money

• +3 1

You are right my friend,  they have use that free word to attract people in their sites, you must perform some task before earning coins and unfortunately the payment is very little. Have seen it, investment is the best way to earn handsomely. 

These sites attract people in many false ways
And pay little money.
In my opinion, it is a waste of time
This is why I avoid it
I spend most of my time in this wonderful cryptotalk forum. Here we take the knowledge and profit

I know that the word FREE is an element to do the promotion or a publicity to attract a lot users through their emotion, but logically the FREE not exist all thing comes with doing effort or wasting a time.

• +3 1