The free sites phrase is completely wrong - Page 10 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Brand1

The free sites phrase is completely wrong

That is absolutely true my friend. Nothing comes freely and every site which claims they give free bitcoins in fact gives it in return of much of your time spent there. Unfortunately you need to waste a lot of time to get minimum amounts of satoshis. I think instead of it, we can improve our trading skills and try our chance in investing and trading. They are the real profit fields in crypto industry.

• Useful or interesting 1

Finding a free sites is very rare , some people out there are very lazy to use this type of forum that will make them earn bitcoin satoshi but they would rather join some mining site that's said it's free to waste lot of time , energy and data and end up having less than$0.50 in there wallets

Yes you are right we should correct our mind set if we want to earn than we should do some hard work because they don't give you money without doing anywork so searching for free crypto currency is a waste of time 

I hope you all are not wasting your te and do hard work for your better place in crypto forum

Yes my dear you are exactly right I think there is big difference between the cryptotalk and other forum I think. So no doubt Because they are offer us free and after work they make a film with us. So cryptotalk is better for us.

• +1 1

My friend you say right there are many people who lose their money in the case of making free money  . That's why my friends avoid these sites  . Work hard and get money with your hard working.  Always follow the rules of this forum .

• +1 1

This phrase is used to attract the people who are looking the cryptocurrencies for free. But the reality behind this is that all these websites are just scam no site offeres to its members free bitcoins or other encryptions. Every website is required from it's members to work up to a certain limit to earn these currencies.

• +2 1

Hi friends, it is good information for everyone. Because most the scammers are trying the people to their and want to get access to their account. I suggest you, bro, that it's any of your friend or any family, friend advised you to get the free coins then you have told him that this is wrong. . I also urge you to be careful with such sites as scammers are around all Conners waiting for passengers who will fall into their trap. So please try to not get in their talks. Thanks

• +3 1

You may be right but what if we refer it to be a token, because the task we're meant to do on this platform aren't that tedious as no site treat us this nice. Let appreciate by doing a better work.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

Those sites gives us money , but give me a very little money, those gives very little amount for giving too much time, so those sites is not right. Cryptotalk is a very good platform, in this we give less time and earn good money. 

Well-behaved payment for our piece but they every one are fake and cause somebody to our advantage to make fame i wanna in the region of that in no way vocation on such websites that perform you inadequately capital and i finish assured they are scams in no way merge with such websites. 

Nothing sort of a unspell wobbler.you can't wait for to harvest wherever you probably did n't seem scatter.without a doubt beauty only a snare to buy the brand new everybody to sign  up.in due course you'll discover  nothing for disengage,they need like for like.

• +5 1

Of course, there are countless websites in the world of internet that offer cryptocurrency. But it is difficult to work on such a website and the income is very low. I don't think we should waste our time on such a website. CryptoTalk is a good platform to earn good money and we should only work in this forum and spend most of our time here.

• +3 1
  • +5 1

You are right as there is no sane person who distributes money to users for free for a long time as the managers of free earning sites earn a lot of money and give little to the users.

• +4 1
  • +5 1

Well said dear friend!

It is just a slogan and most important thing we should know that nothing comes of nothing. There is a price of everything and what the price is it is decided by the owners.

• +5 1

They are not free earnings sites as some of you are saying it has to take us to invest resources for data or similar subscription to allow us in to internet then to connect to the site. The site some are legit but it is the payment that low

• +5 1

That's right, my friend, there are no sites that make you earn free cryptocurrencies, we do some daily tasks to get the winnings

For example, the CryptoTalk forum gives us financial gains, but not for free, as we create new and useful topics on a daily basis, and these are tasks we do to obtain cryptocurrencies.

• +5 1

You are right, my dear friend, there is nothing in this life that is absolutely free, but the effort is what accompanies the money, and we are here, in my opinion, doing some work on behalf of others in order to earn money

• +5 1

It's a pure marketing gimmick but yeah, you are right. They don't do it on purpose but they still don't understand that nothing comes free in the world. Earning money in this world is not that much easy. Even faucet sites where you can collect small amounts of cryptocurrencies are also getting benefits from you by displaying the ads. 

There  are no free sites just like you mentioned because even Cryptotalk that happens to be the best site in terms of cryptotalk still requires its member to perform little activities before they are paid . Most people advertise free mining sites where you mine foe free but so far,  so good none of these claims have been verified.

Yes I agree my dear friend, no doubt that their is many sites which offers us free but  actually these not paid us. Or their is someone those pay us a very little for a long time and hard work. I will suggest for those who are want to earn free come to crypto talk. Here you can earn by posting from a very short time period.

• +3 2

Yes, my friend, you are right, there is no website on the Internet that we work with and earn money for free..because any work requires us to work hard and perseverance in order to be able to succeed in it to get money as well and that the best work in the yobit platform because it offers us money in exchange for the work we do

I know these types of all sites consist of scams. They can take your passcode when you click on a link and take your all data and money. Please avoid these types of sites and apps. They are third party apps it give you nothing and take your money. So, always be careful and never become greed.

That's right, theres no websites pays us free. I also beileve those websites are totally waste of time because they're paying very small amounts and they want to you solve too many captcha. I think all of them are useless. This forum is wat better than those websites because if we receive positive reaction on our posts  we can make 1 k satoshi

• +1 1

Many websites claim to offer free cryptocurrency but this is a complete lie and deception. I don't think any website other than the CryptoTalk website would allow you to make money without investing. CryptoTalk is a unique website where we can start working for free and earn cryptocurrency.

• +1 1

There is nothing for free, dear, each has a price. The sites that give cryptocurrencies request some tasks and thus move the site, so they earn through you and you think that they offer you coins for free.