Tips: on how to be successful and save in this forum permanently - Page 13 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

Tips: on how to be successful and save in this forum permanently

From various research done and tips provided from your writeup it will really be of great help to one who is determined and shows great spirit in making it in the world of crypto. Hardwork and abiding by the rules here will keep you moving forward

On 5/10/2020 at 4:51 PM, Babubu609 said:

Follow this and read carefully it will be helpful to you: 

1. Please calm down do you try to think what did I do to receive a warning points?

2. Have you asked your self on what can give you a warning point?

You need anwers to this you can click

this to know reasons that can lead you to banned or receiving a warning point.

3. Are you among those that blame the moderators check this to know you mistakes.  

/

4. Have you try to learn as a beginner click here for more guide: 

5. Do you want to be a good member here aee some tips that will help you out. 

6. Do you want want to learn from frienda and share ideas here is a guide. 

7. Do you want to be among the great and popular contributors you need to check this. 

8.  Do you need solution to your problem here is the right place to solve your problem read this. You really need this 

Now I am sure this topic will help you all and newbies to. Best of luck happy posting welcome to this forum cryptotalk

Oh yes your post is very helpful for all new bigginer and also for me. Most of the people face this banning problem. So we should have to follow rules and regulations of this forum and create our posts by applying the rules . Otherwise our posts are reported to forum administration and its possible to banned our account after some time.

Thanks for sharing your content is very valuable and important for everyone. If we work with rules then we can live on this forum . So Avoid for violate the rules. Always work with rules then you can not block . 

On 5/10/2020 at 5:19 PM, issa123h said:

Post a good topics and useful for all

My friend so you will get a lot of good

Reputation and a lot of support from

Our friends here in crypto talk

I think we should never do any mistake in the forum at all because with the help of this we can get the information about all the important things and also we can make the forum useful and if we make the mistake we will lose our account and the earning of all the time as well.

The only way to save the forum from useless posts is to report them to the admin. The posts are so many in the forum and time has come that we ourselves also need to contribute in ensuring that the forum remains clean and free from any form of spam 

Thanks for giving this kind information. This information will help us. By following these instructions we can safe our account. We have to follow all the rules of crypto while creating topics and posts. We should always learn and follow rules if we want to create useful posts. Thanks.

The most important thing which we have to adopt for a long survival at this forum is to be patience.we should not be greedy in any case.we should follow rules exactly and avoid to violate them.

I have perused the entirety of your subject and remarked my own assessment in regards to the topics.i discovered your points fascinating and estimable. You are simply accomplishing a decent work in the forum and your profile tells your accomplishment.

On 5/10/2020 at 7:51 PM, Babubu609 said:

Follow this and read carefully it will be helpful to you: 

1. Please calm down do you try to think what did I do to receive a warning points?

2. Have you asked your self on what can give you a warning point?

You need anwers to this you can click

this to know reasons that can lead you to banned or receiving a warning point.

3. Are you among those that blame the moderators check this to know you mistakes.  

/

4. Have you try to learn as a beginner click here for more guide: 

5. Do you want to be a good member here aee some tips that will help you out. 

6. Do you want want to learn from frienda and share ideas here is a guide. 

7. Do you want to be among the great and popular contributors you need to check this. 

8.  Do you need solution to your problem here is the right place to solve your problem read this. You really need this 

Now I am sure this topic will help you all and newbies to. Best of luck happy posting welcome to this forum cryptotalk

Very helpful advise and i easy understand, I'm always read and read of topic to have knowledge and i want to learn something everyday, so your topic was very interesting, but definitely you are correct it can help for staying here linger and avoid some warning points, thanks again and keep it up. 

This topic that you have made I think is very useful because now people and I can also know how to be successful and also how to keep ourselves in this forum permanently with these tips that you are giving us and information that is also very useful for So we can be successful because the information always helps us even more to get what we want.

• Useful or interesting 1

Welcome, my friend. What you share is beneficial to all members, especially beginners, because it will help them improve their performance and thus contribute to the prosperity of the forum, which will bring them profit and good reputation.

• +2 1

Thank you for these tips that are useful for beginners here, I have read the rules in this forum and I will abide by them and I will do my best to learn and publish useful posts for the participants.

This forum is very informative and very useful for us so we should appreciate this forum and strictly follow the rules and regulations here. If we make mistakes and violate the rules, our account will be banned and we will lose this forum. So we should study and work in the forum by gaining knowledge about the forum and the rules.

thank you mate,  all this tips are very helpful for us to follow if we want to be successful in this forum.  We should always follow the rules and regulations and keep working hard, try our best I'n creating topics doing this will make us achieve our goals in this forum. 

There is only one way, by implementing this, we can work for a long time in this platform and we will not have to face any difficulty. And that is the way that we have to follow all the rules and regulations of this platform and not go against any rules and regulations. Only by implementing this can we work for a long time in this platform and that too without any difficulty and hassle. 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I have to act smartly and calmly and focus on spreading this forum and strengthening it in order to spread it to the widest segment in our modern society in the world of encrypted digital currency

Following the rules of this platform will always help you to remain connected to this site.it will help you to avoid those things which are harmful for the members of this forum.

You make a very good quality posts. I like your idea that you give many question's answer by only a topic. Your topic is so helpful for all of us. I hope many members get help and information by your topic. 

If you want to be successful in this forum, you must work hard and not give up. You must give good ideas to forum members and help beginners to solve their problems related to the forum.

A well explained and a useful post for all members specially for newbies but I must say If we read the rules and regulations of the forum and follow them completely then we don't need to worry about anything and this post is explaining it that how important are the rules and regulations.

All members are vulnerable to making mistakes, either intentionally or unintentionally, and warning points are an additional opportunity to review ourselves, and learn from our mistakes so that we avoid repeating them in the future.

Your tips are amazing and also useful, I'm sure this will  be helpful to if not all but to most of the forum members as well, especially the beginners who don't know much about the forum yet,thanks for such wonderful post friend

• +1 1

I think this topic is very useful because through it we can get to know the points that we should not do in order not to be subjected to a warning or a ban, it is very important to avoid this before it happens, and also I think that people who abide by the rules and share information will continue To succeed in this forum

• +2 1

2 hours ago, asgharmeo said:

Of course you are absolutely right my friend , This is a big addition to this community and I hope that not only can you support us with this well-established topics, but also every member of this incredible crypto network will continue with the excellent performance you do.

Everyone is free to share the ideas and I have not claimed special title at anywhere else on this forum. As an older member, it's obvious I have created so many posts in a behalf of cryptotalk community and you can also do so by creating so many quality posts and topics over the time. At least quality contributions are appreciated by everyone. 

• +1 1

Dear friend, once you join this honorable platform, you must first abide by the implementation of the Forum’s decisions and instructions and be careful not to override them so as not to be subject to a ban. Therefore, you have to be careful.