Tips: on how to be successful and save in this forum permanently - Page 10 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

Tips: on how to be successful and save in this forum permanently

The only thing we can do to ensure our long lasting journey with Cryptotalk is to follow rules and post good content which will prove beneficial for other members of this platform. We should also use our reaction power to help this community to grow. 

As a beginner it is very difficult time to survive so take care and do your responsibilities well otherwise you account will be band and make sure your every post as the following rules. 

• Useful or interesting 1

We need a lot of hard work if we want to succeed in this crypto.  We must follow the rules of this forum.  We must establish discipline.  Only then can we make money

Thank you my friend for sharing this valuable and informative post. As a new member I really appreciate this kind of post because we new member don't know a lots so we made a lots of mystic .So we need more this kind of post so that we can be safe.

It is from these topics that we learn the most, because they are based on experiences that will help us endure within the forum with integrity and our best performance, thank you for sharing your advice with the forum members.  My advice let's be unique and carry out our goals without breaking the rules.

• Useful or interesting 1

Tips on how to successfully safe permanently is based on some points, but I will like to tell members the important one. The important one is to make sure you know more about this platform especially rules and regulations and follow it in every conditions. Do you get it?. Another tips is to create meaningful content so that members won't be giving you negative.

I appreciate your efforts and help in this forum. I find your posts useful for a long time, but I want to work hard in this forum. Spam messages will be sent or deleted according to the rules of the forum.

For effective profession of crypto talk gathering we need to be dedicated for it, reliability is likewise key for getting more info with respect to how we improve our functions of this discussion and how we can evade from accepting notice focuses, in other not to get kicked out

Yes my dear it si very informative I think. Yes I have read all your topics I think so share very right information I think and it is the best solution so more. So I'm very happy bro it is very interesting.

• +1 1

Yes I think it is very necessary but it is depend upon the how much you follow the rules. Your account is safe I you are following rules. Otherwise no doubt you account is not save work here and earn from here.

• +1 1

Thanks for sorting out this fantastic tips and information. For me it's very useful especially the five to eight. Thanks once again for this topic. Definitely I believe this will help all the beginner to grow up.

• +1 1

I think first of all you can comments on posts then you earn money you must invest money in cryptotalk currency and then trading you earn a lot of money by doing this

This is amazingly interesting mate,I mean I have not come across such an elaborated and well explained topic which gather if not all but the most important aspect about this forum,indeed this is a job well done. Any newbie that come across this topic well not suffer in this platform.

To be successful, you need to know all the rules of the forum and have a good idea of how to post on this forum. The forum has to work perfectly. After seeing and understanding what has been posted, you have to post it yourself. Then you can save yourself here.

On 5/10/2020 at 1:51 PM, Babubu609 said:

Follow this and read carefully it will be helpful to you: 

1. Please calm down do you try to think what did I do to receive a warning points?

2. Have you asked your self on what can give you a warning point?

You need anwers to this you can click

this to know reasons that can lead you to banned or receiving a warning point.

3. Are you among those that blame the moderators check this to know you mistakes.  

/

4. Have you try to learn as a beginner click here for more guide: 

5. Do you want to be a good member here aee some tips that will help you out. 

6. Do you want want to learn from frienda and share ideas here is a guide. 

7. Do you want to be among the great and popular contributors you need to check this. 

8.  Do you need solution to your problem here is the right place to solve your problem read this. You really need this 

Now I am sure this topic will help you all and newbies to. Best of luck happy posting welcome to this forum cryptotalk

Wonderful and useful information for every new member in this forum and all new members should follow it so that they are not banned from the forum

If you are avoid making useless stuff and the stuff who don't kake any Sense than you will be permanently safe on this forum but some things you get know before working on this website don't think they don't check your post they will continuously online and check each and every thing

Always try to follow the terms  and conditions as well as take a new topic and try to prove your ability through it. Then you make any post, try to include the quality and content in it. This way you can find success

In the event that you are try not to make futile stuff and the stuff who don't kake any Sense than you will be for all time protected on this discussion however a few things you get know prior to chipping away at this site don't figure they don't check your post they will ceaselessly on the web and check every single thing Thank u friends 

Dear your post is a beneficial for every member of this platform if they follow these instructions that you tell then they get high rank on this platform and earn a handsome amount of money. On this platform you have to follow the rules keep patience working and always keep discipline and posting a useful post then you get your achievement on this platform. And these thing make you stable on this platform. 

Thanks for your usefull topic you bring out,I appreciate,actually one have to learn well on the rules of the platform so that one can be save and survive well in the platform and also to be patience also 

Keep every limb under control by reading the rules and using common sense. Eventually, if anyone tries to cheat, they will be found and deleted. You also don't have to be angry and fight between members. If someone writes something that you don't like and feel bad about, the choice is to close and not reread the comment. If a comment is directed at someone and harasses them, it will inevitably be mentioned by other members.

In this forum you can fight for permanence. For example, if you follow all the rules of this forum, you are expected to be in a good position. If you are a skilled and experienced person, then you have to prove it in your work. Do it in a way that people like. With hard work and concentration you can build your position here permanently.

• +1 1

Well in my opinion if you want to be successful on this forum then first read all the rules and after that always creating useful or informative post for others.

If you want to be successful from this forum then you must remember and accept all the faults of this site because after following the rules you will not be able to stay on this site.