Why is Monero so forgotten? - Page 5 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
spyaquino

Why is Monero so forgotten?

not just monero, but almost all the privacy coins are always having problems and sometimes get the exchanges in problems because they claim they are used for illegal things, this is why a coin like GRIN ended up dying even though it coulda been very useful.

• +3 1

, I do that too. Research is fundamental so we can know well the project in which we will participate. And as for Monero I have nothing, my cumpadre is that I really liked this coin as soon as we started in this market. Now neither does he want to know more about Monero, as he has lost money and time

• +3 1

I dont think monero has been forgotten but the truth is there is a lot of good things that come with it, I have heard its so  anonymous that you have to really look really close to check what would happen to get who transfer the amount and I have heard that even IRS is really keen on checking on monero to avoid having a money laundering system or route

• +2 2

@Irungu I also saw the case of IRS trying to get control onto monero because there is a story that Monero is so anonymous that anybody can use it without a trace, or being traced and I have seen that so many people do have a chance to hide and thats why IRS was trying to come in to avoid the whole story of tax evaders that can be really tough and in the end its going to be tough for everybody

• +3 1

just saw a token rise from 80 to 110 dollar so i don't think it's dead.

still best token to do cpu mining with

On 19.10.2019 at 07:25, spyaquino said:

When my cumpadre and I started trading in digital currencies, whether it was airdrops or buying coins, or whatever it is, I remember my cumpadre buying Monero and mining Monero, that year I don't remember precisely the year, the monero was up, excitement washed over my cumpadre who just wanted to know about Monero. But then Monero started to fall and since then has not heard a substantial recovery. But because Monero has suffered so many negative changes in its market value and even in the sense of being remembered in the cryptographic environment, if anyone has an opinion or even the reason for such stagnation and wants to share here they will be doing a great service to the cryptographic environment. - and me, because I myself didn't understand until now why this lag. Hugs

download (5).jpg

It's not forgotten, it's just in the shadows :) This coin do not need too many attention, because it is super anonymous and governments do not like such things. The price of the coin is rather stable I would say. That is exactly what in needs to be used in transactions. It's not an investment idea in itself but a tool to stay safe while the Big Brother is watching you :)

On 10/18/2019 at 7:25 PM, spyaquino said:

When my cumpadre and I started trading in digital currencies, whether it was airdrops or buying coins, or whatever it is, I remember my cumpadre buying Monero and mining Monero, that year I don't remember precisely the year, the monero was up, excitement washed over my cumpadre who just wanted to know about Monero. But then Monero started to fall and since then has not heard a substantial recovery. But because Monero has suffered so many negative changes in its market value and even in the sense of being remembered in the cryptographic environment, if anyone has an opinion or even the reason for such stagnation and wants to share here they will be doing a great service to the cryptographic environment. - and me, because I myself didn't understand until now why this lag. Hugs

download (5).jpg

monero had so many changes that it made its price fall and hopefully rise again to start trading with it.

It is not that they forget it since the market is in a stage of indecision but the prediction is very good I believe that in the long term it will give good results

Falling prices does not mean that XMR will fall to zero. This coin is a cryptocurrency worthy of attention for investors who want to invest long-term. Monero will recover if the market enters a bullish trend. It might rise higher, if fundamentals become the driving force for the next bull trend.

Monero is being replaced by new interesting crypto projects. nothing stands still. only bitcoin is not firmly losing ground. if the project does not develop in step with the times, then its price will fall accordingly.

Personally, I believe that the emergence of new cryptocurrency wallets that have better commissions and offer more benefits than the monero platform is due.

I think the main reason is that Monero transactions can take up more space on the Blockchain than Bitcoin transactions, which makes it more expensive. Another reason could be that there is no notable development in Monero and there are few people using monero to transact.

The truth is that if it is a bit forgotten but I do not know the reason, perhaps there is not much current development behind the project but I remember that it was my preferred currency to mine until I stopped mining and started trading, perhaps many people have the same.

The news about Monero brought him to this state. In fact, it looked like a coin whose path was open. It would be nice if an unwanted and unpredictable situation was not encountered. Maybe time changes everything.

I do not think monero is overlooked, but perhaps individuals are the center within the other coins, so they do not utilize monero to exchange. At this moment, it appears, individuals attempting to purchase and offer since the bitcoin cost is up and down, and they can have the opportunity to purchase and offer to form a benefit. Monero is like litecoin, and I figure it'llincrease the price at the correct time, so whereas the monero cost isn't as well tall, we are able purchase a few monero so we are going have a chance to offer monero at the tall cost when the time comes.

Advertising has to do a lot for me, for a long time this coin has not been seen, it has not been talked about, it is not a trend, at the time a lot was known, at this point there are too many others that are going over it in absolutely everything, in audience, in money, in volume. I go back to the beginning, they are not putting advertising

The management of the equipment was not very good and that's why the mining stopped working, besides there are not many active traders in Monero. Currently there is no news.

• +5 1

You can add also zcash beside monero , they both are forgotten, because in market there are better coins with huge potential and future, beside everyday new coins and projects appear with higher technologies

Monero has lost its price for the little importance given to the team behind it, it hurts because it is a currency that generated privacy, I hope it can recover.

On 10/19/2019 at 6:25 AM, spyaquino said:

download (5).jpg

Lack of use case any well known cryptocurrency would be in forgotten list. And monero forgotten because it became quit under valued and lack of use case slowly people losses their interest in monero.

• +1 1

Guys, what's going on with monero? While everyone is standing still, or even sliding, it slowly but surely climbs up. It grew by a third in a month.

If you want to make sure of the success of a particular currency or not, you must know the extent of the activity of its team of programmers and their intelligence in dealing with the market and marketing them. They had some problems, but now see that they really fly

Some complain when informatics hack exchanges and lose money because there is no security or transparency; when there is a currency that focuses on security they throw it away because people just like the bad.