The best method for receiving more referrals? - Page 20 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Altcoinfan

The best method for receiving more referrals?

How incredible are the changes that the cryptotalk platform has made over the months when I had not heard that we could generate profits depending on each cryptocurrency

• Useful or interesting 1

giving or receiving more referrals for me is hard because I only know few friends like five to seven that I can send my referral. Also referral system needs a lot of time to spend because you need to send it in many people, but if you have a good strategy and method you can easily receive more referrals, the example of that is making a video on it like I watch on youtube.

First of all,  I think that you should have make the comment in the referral section,  and secondly I personally I don't too much fancy anything that has to do with referrals because people are always not interested in registering,  I prefer a site that would pay for your service.  So I don't know about referrals sites.

Yes, you are right that faucets sites can bring you a lot of money if you have a large number of referrals so many seek to attract more referrals to increase profit.  I recommend that you post referral links in the referral links section of the forum.

Yes my friend, people should be aware of our cryptocurrency because I have a lot of friends who want to make money and have no source of income, so if we tell our friends and family members and they tell their friends and family members about it. The way we can make people aware of cryptocurrency. It will benefit everyone.

@Altcoinfan yes you raised a good question but your question related to referral section. I have not yet use the referral section but have little know that you can earn more by making referrals. 

your opinion about referral is helpful..because many people who have a lot of referral they got earn huge profit without working hard by referral link..it is so prominant..you can give your yobit referral link to beginner..you will paid 20% of his main payment whom give your yobit referral link

Dear friend, I think you should have published your topic in the Referral Links section because it to discuss anything about referral links, As for increasing referrals, you can through YouTube bring in a lot of referrals or through the implementation of paid tasks

I don't know of any other website other than the CryptoTalk website that offers us good payments so easily. There are many websites that pay us a little for our hard work. I think we waste our time in such websites. I think this forum is better than all the websites.

It's not possible to make referrals easily, I think. You should first create a telegram channel or blog and increase your members, then share your referral link in your channel or blog and your referral link will be joined by members, but like I said, you should be careful and wait at least a month.

I wished  I could be able to share my knowledge about this, but sadly I'm still a beginner and know nothing about that,so I won't say anything but let's just wait for the older and more experienced members to comment, hopefully I can Also gain something from their comments

I say that to get references you have to know how to use the faucets, preferably you can get many references by making a channel on YouTube since this can help you a lot, another way in joining crypto groups and there you go talking and sharing your link of reference. 

• Useful or interesting 1

I have no experience of making referrals and in too short time.

You may have used to work on the website maybe a scammers website, due to which you will have an disappointment. My advice is, can you search about it from YouTube as well.

Yes dear friends i am going to tell you about how you can get more referls for this forum You must have to Join social media websites like facebook instagram twiter ehere you can post your referl link with the reason of joining the forum you can post with. 

It would good to you that you make referra. But at yet I'm not using this section. Friend i think this forum is useful and independent. So we can earn money by own post no need to referral but it my thought. So if you want to earn by referral then it would be good to you.

Welcome dear this platform. Yes definitely agree.  Good post create.  They are valuable for everyone. Try to create your own company of followers is also helps friends,  family that you can join this forum.  This forum is best everyone work here.  

Hello friend, I am a beginner and I can not help you because of my experience but I am going to comment on what I have investigated and your comment helps me a lot, the ones that advised me were these I passed them to you xtb, activtrades, fpmarkts are those not yet I have been able to verify them, I pass them on but be very careful because they can be scammers, be very cautious if you want to experience it, lest they steal you because of me, I would not like anything, I wish you all the luck in the world.

• +1 1

I believe that the best method to receive more references would be to make or continue making good publications or topics as we have been doing, I do not see another way or method to receive more references, if not what we can do is put a link and that other people See so that you have more references and that more people see it.

• +1 1

If you have a YouTube channel with a good viewer or you have a page in Facebook or you have a good audience in any social media or website. Then you can earn huge by referral. Otherwise you can use google add for advertising. Thanks

• +1 1

My dear friend according to me the best method for more  referrals is making a good and useful posts. If your posts are powerful and can attract the all members then it will help you a lot. So by this you also can get a lot of followers.

I do not like working in faucet sites because I wasted nearly two months and could only get a dollar and forty cents, so I moved away from this site and decided to work seriously and find a way to earn cryptocurrencies.

I do not advise you to pay for advertising sites because that will not help you in obtaining any referrals

In fact, my friend, I have not yet worked on any Satoshi site or Bitcoin other than this forum, because I am new in the field of cryptocurrencies. Maybe try that later.

• +4 1

New topic I have heard about referrals, but I do not think that this is the right place to raise this topic, because this section for beginners will not find an adequate answer. I advise you to raise this topic in the elderly section in the field of cryptocurrencies

• +1 1

Hello Friends,

I am agree with you.This site is very good for earning and learning. It has no investment. This is important thing learning, earning and knowledge. I am working hard to earn money and gain knowledge about this fourm .I am making our posts useful and helpful to other members. This fourm gain many benefits and important educational information about this fourm. It payment is 100 here. 

Thank you 

Thank you my friend. Active benefits of active work and something new for me because I am a beginner and I will spend my positive energy to obtain more information here within the rules of the cryptotalk. Thank you to the contributing members🌷🌷🌷