A comparison of the number of topics and posts in the Bitcointalk and cryptotalk forum - Page 6 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
marymaryam

A comparison of the number of topics and posts in the Bitcointalk and cryptotalk forum

There is a big distinction between the range of posts on Criptotalk and Bitcointalk, and this is logical, due to the fact the Bitcointalk Forum has many years in this field, and it has a very giant range of individuals in contrast to the Criptotalk Forum, as it is newly set up and solely one 12 months has surpassed , I suppose it will be a robust contender for Bitcointalk Forum in the future. 

السبب بسيط جدا ، لأن هذا الموقع محتكر. مستخدمو هذا الموقع لا يريدون نشره لأننا نستفيد منه

On 5/7/2020 at 2:00 PM, marymaryam said:

😍 Hello 🥰

To start with, I would like to inform you that I have been a member for years in the Bitcointalk Forum
I recently joined this cryptotalk forum

The first thing that caught my attention is the number of posts and topics in this forum is very few and although it has several months since its foundation

As the number of topics and posts in the Bitcointalk forum is currently on 7/2020

Number of Topics: 1544246
Number of posts: 37291358

As for the number of posts and topics in the cryptotalk forum, currently on 7/5/2020

Total Topics: 9287 o_O

Number of posts: 2549935

What is the reason for that?

Well, based on my own view, that is a clear invitation that crytotalk is much more better than bitcoinstalk because the number of users in crytotalk is more than bitcoinstalk. That is my take based on my own view. You are always welcome mate, have a nice day.

The two sites cannot be compared.
BitcoinTalk is one of the oldest sites in the crypto world,
As for Cryptotalk, it is considered modern, despite its wide popularity and rapid expansion, but it is still new.
But because of the incentive system in CryptoTalk, it will spread very quickly and will see a large number of active members.

• +3 1

On 5/7/2020 at 2:00 PM, marymaryam said:

😍 Hello 🥰

To start with, I would like to inform you that I have been a member for years in the Bitcointalk Forum
I recently joined this cryptotalk forum

The first thing that caught my attention is the number of posts and topics in this forum is very few and although it has several months since its foundation

As the number of topics and posts in the Bitcointalk forum is currently on 7/2020

Number of Topics: 1544246
Number of posts: 37291358

As for the number of posts and topics in the cryptotalk forum, currently on 7/5/2020

Total Topics: 9287 o_O

Number of posts: 2549935

What is the reason for that?

I learnt the Bitcointalk forum was created by the owner of Bitcoin (satoshi nakamoto) and it was created alongside the invention of Bitcoin so people can mine bitcoin my Making post, with that fact I saw a very clear fact in your comparison, which that is the reason why Bitcointalk has post and topic counts more than cryptotalk

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Certainly, the number of shares in Bitcointalk will be more than the number of posts here because this forum is still new in comparison with Bitcointalk that was created in 2009 by Satoshi, but this forum is developing remarkably well and I think it will be able to compete with BitcoinTalk in the coming years

At the outset, this is due to the seniority of the forum .. and that is due to the extent of its spread among the people .. people did not know this forum well except in the period of the epidemic, when most lost their job and began to search for forums that could earn money.

I think the reason why the number of post and topics in Bitcoinstalk is more than the number of post and topics in cryptotalk is because Bitcoinstalk has been in existence before the creation of cryptotalk forum but all the two forum are good for learning about crypto currency.

BetFury                                                    

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                   

Crypto talk is always better than the other sites and the other found. Because the Crypto talk gives us the more opportunities than the Bitcoin Talk and the main reason is that there are less spammers in the Crypto talk.

People makes more post than topic just because they are paid base in per post, assuming posting topic too yield money people will post topics beyond reasonable  doubt as such having too many topics in the platform

This forum is progressing, members are increasing and topics, posts and comments are increasing on a daily basis. Thr aims of the forum is a spread Crypto knowledge and now this forum is always busy learning and sharing about cryptocurrency. 

• +1 1

I don't know much on Bitcoin talk as a forum on how meaningful it is but the fact is that CryptoTalk is more organized and developing everyday having more members because of the advantages of learning widely on cryptocurrency and earning BTC to generate money. CryptoTalk has really helped me a lot in learning Cryptocurrency.

There are many reasons for this, I cannot identify a single cause for this problem, maybe it is not a bad thing. I will wait for member comments to find out more solutions, good luck friends

The reason, in my opinion, is the frequent removal of duplicate topics or topics that have no value. The moderators daily delete many topics for various reasons, and this makes some members do not want to write new topics, in addition to which there are no good incentives to write new topics.

I know there is some distinction exist among posts and points. However, as we as a whole realize that bitcoin talk is created by many time back than crypto talk. So I think this is the explanation that no. Of posts on bitcoin talk is more prominent than crypto talk.

Ill be honest with you and i myself is not so sure too as i had a small peek of bitcointalk way back but however its still doing great but here same as it is but it hugely lacked alot of posts for some reason and we aren't even sure why and how is this happening as its too low than it should be.

Bitcointalk is a very old forum, it is not fair comparing the number of posts, but we can see now fast it is growing and we would get there, this forum has many things to beat bitcointalk apart from number of posts.

Both the forums are quite close to each other and I don't think you should compare the the number of post to one another because the one is much older than the other

On 5/7/2020 at 9:52 AM, scorpiali said:

The bitcointalk forum is very old than cryptotalk and of course you can see the different between the numbers of the post ,the community here is not high to much as bitcointalk 

I do not know how you take it in the positive way rather than we should keep the work more hard if we want to reach at the place of the bitcointalk.

When you create your own creative post then someone we will reply you then it is necessary possibility to read your comment on it and when someone will read your creative ideas than it is possible to give you a positive reputation so when you give a positive reputation then you will came in the whole market and your chance will be hai to become a good Raider in the whole market and your profitable learning that you can earn from this real base annoying program is also increases. I also advised to all member to keep well connected to this site and always read the all the replies on the some previous post which is very useful and valuable for you and your work on it.

don't think it's good to compare Bitcoicointalk with the Cryptotalk forum. The forum is in starting phase only and Bitcoicointalk is so old forum and has huge user so the topics are more at there than Cryptotalk forum. And other things are all learner are also here so they wre interested more in commenting in thread than topics creating.

To my own opinion and understanding the bitcoin forum is more older than crypto talk currency platform that's why the posts are not comparable as of that time but now am sure crypto talk currency platform is the number one platform that has a lot of population and lot of topics with different posts

it is not possible to count the posts of the these sites because the bitcoin talk is old and the other started in 2019 so in this way you can estimate for it.

Here in Crypto they actively deletes any useless topics or posts and the main strategies to do so can be, they are just focused to keep useful discussions only. In the case of Bitcointalk forum, you can still see some old discussions there. As older forum, it is not strange that they have more posts or topics counts over there.

Because most people just try to write 100 characters, they don't care if they're useful or if they can help others through them, they just care about earning.