Quote the selection - Page 7 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Omar Ommeish

Quote the selection

On 5/5/2020 at 3:07 PM, Omar Ommeish said:

Many people when they quote the topic, they completely quote it and this is really bad because some of the topics are long, and this option is in the forum you can only quote a word or a line from the topic that you want to comment on.

This feature is really good.

"If you like my topic please give me like"! ❤️

Capture3.PNG

Hi Brother, I think there is a good option and I have started coming here and submitting my comments off, and in my view, the one whom we will be able to reply to, can fully know about it and our knowledge in such knowledge also  Increase.And if we give him a positive reaction, then we will also like him .

On 5/5/2020 at 11:07 AM, Omar Ommeish said:

Many people when they quote the topic, they completely quote it and this is really bad because some of the topics are long, and this option is in the forum you can only quote a word or a line from the topic that you want to comment on.

Capture3.PNG

A good feature, it enables us to quote a section of the text that we want to respond only, and thus we can communicate smoothly, thank you for sharing with us this information that many members missed.

Sometimes I am also confused about how to quote a topic that is too long because if it is too long it will be difficult to get to the heart of the problem. Thanks for the information, I usually quote all topics but by reading your topic I can make use of the excellent citation feature.

• +1 1

On 5/5/2020 at 3:07 PM, Omar Ommeish said:

Capture3.PNG

@Omar OmmeishOmmeish yes my dear this is is for mention to boss address you're completely 100% right. Yes of course some begginers can some knowledge from your post because many people's are here not getting knowledge about how to mention and quote others. My my dear friend keep it up with hard work wish you all the best. 💕💞

On 12/27/2020 at 12:46 AM, SAM112 said:

Yes we can use quote option for doing post. We should not have post on the basis of whole topic you can just quote a single line. Moreover we can quota many people at a single post. This is a very useful features. We have to learn how to use it and keep using it.

I didn't know about this option till know. I discovered it right now. It is quite really helpful. I like this feature. I will try to using it in useful topics. 

I agree with you and it is often annoying, since it takes up a lot of space, so I think it is better to quote a part of the comments or whatever is more important in which you can support or also discuss a topic looking for the best information to support it.

If it really is much more useful friend, I was unaware of this and when I answered topics, a long topic was also placed and it was somewhat uncomfortable until I met this tool which helps a lot and is very practical.

be grateful you self-same greatly for this good in a row brother. essentially I in my opinion don't get that obsession is operational here. I second-hand to give an estimate the intact reason smooth it is slow for the reason that I don't hold any concept about thins since i fixed here. show appreciation you for allocation this, it is a notable good thing for each person exceptionally beginner

Sadly, There are a lot of individuals, they quote the whole post, so they should determine the content they need to answer to and not answer to the whole post. Perhaps the explanation for this is that the majority of them don't have the foggiest idea about this strategy.

• +3 1

What a good contribution it is incredible that there is such a good option and you have not noticed it, thank you very much for helping because when I answered something in specific I cited the entire text.

What an excellent post I did not know, I was pleased with you for sharing the information, this truly makes it more practical because there are really long posts.

I will be appreciative to you for giving me data that I didn't know previously. As per assessment, I don't think a lot about it however I figure you should cite a couple of watchwords as opposed to making full subject. It likewise makes it simpler for the peruser. Newcomers ought to follow their senior individuals. Before I post myself, I read the post of senior individuals and remember my assessment for it and afterward post. It additionally makes my standing increment and I continue adhering to Cryptotalk rules.

You are right, the quoting feature is great. We can clear to our topic in the best way but almost members do not know much use of it. In my opinion that every member should use it, it is very beneficial and it is very right. Cryptotalk is a great way to learn, teach and understand.

• +2 1

Thanks bro. Because we don't know  about this and everyone know that this point is very important and helpful for everyone one. In this way we do work more easily. Many people working at this point and also many newbies seeing this point. Again thanks. 

Hi Friend, yes, if the user wants to comment on something specific, he can highlight it in his message so that it is easier for users, I hope you understand me. Good luck.

Yes, thank you for the idea. But I think that if any topic is quoted entirely for the sake of understanding it, there is no problem with that..so that we can give the correct opinion. Thank you.

I think this option is also available to us and it will be easier for everyone to quote their desired sentence because many times we are quoting the whole topic even though the topic is long now they will get the idea of quoting only one sentence after getting your content.  .

It will depend on how each person works, since it should be noted that each one has their way of working. In my case, what I do to not extend the topic so much is, look for it to read it and what I have found interesting or important is what I emphasize, with my own words and ideas, in that way I create my own point of view, summarized and I seek to create a ´publication that is interesting and fun for the fellow reader, it is something that I use and that makes it easier for me to create an article.

• +3 1

welcome my friend
I think it is a great idea and I liked the research very much and I hope that you will expand more on such topics that support our ideas and help you understand, things are more

Well I have not on topic before but with you have stated above I thinks I will take notes of what you have advised to avoid errors.

Yes this include is truly supportive for all of us , and numerous time i utilize it , conjointly i see numerous individuals utilizing it , but sometimes we ought to cite the all topic , so for me isn't a issue to cite all the subject . Since we require studied all the subject to get it and than we are able cite.

Selection of the Quote is very main thing in writing and making the Comments. Some Times The Quotes Help us more than the Comments. The Quotes are the Heart of the Comments. Without Quotes the Comments like an incomplete thing.

It's true some members are engage in quoting all the post despite the post been bulky. This makes the whole body of the content difficult for readers to pick the key points while reading, makes the trends look too cumbersome and bulky.

Its not bad to quote full topic which is short and but to quote a full long topics and because i don't have any idea about things since here.

Thanks friend for words as new I always read everything published to have more information on the subject and I love that you who know give us new sites to make things easier for us, personally I did not know how to implement that although I like to write more So that they don't say that I'm copying and pasting other publications but as a reference I see it well.