What is frozen token? - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Moaz

What is frozen token?

You must make sure that the amount of tokens you are trying to transfer is higher than the lowest withdrawal limit of the wallet. I do not know what he means by frozen token but I advise you to investigate if the currency you are trying to exchange is really listed in an exchange. Or, failing that, you have some problem with your wallet, such as having temporarily restricted transactions

• +1 1

Mainly the tokens are locked by smart contract by the creator. may be the token will be free for all in future when the owner will do it.

As they tell you, to know if the token is frozen or is called Frozen you must go to the platform or wallet where you have it and get the address of etherscam, there look for that touch and you will get the information of why and why it is blocked.:classic_rolleyes:

Sometimes it happens that a coin stops moving in the different exchanges and that is why it remains blocked until they activate it again or it remains thus blocked forever.:classic_cool:

The risk of buying or trading with a very small market capitalization token is very high in the crypto world.

As always be good and enjoy.:classic_rolleyes:

I think the frozen tokens simple means you can not move them or trade until they are released and ready to transact probably waiting is the best answer.

We are used to this type of words, frozen tokes refers that the coins is currently not available on the market. The case happen rarely, either the coins is permanently gone or the coins is temporary off for the process. But you should know about more of the frozen.

We are used to this type of words, frozen tokes refers that the coins is currently not available on the market. The case happen rarely, either the coins is permanently gone or the coins is temporary off for the process. But you should know about more of the frozen.

These tokens are frozen because no one can buy them, or they are poison, and they remain in the box without interest, and they cannot be used because they are dead.

Thank you for this post. This is a new information for me. I have only Bitcoins and talk tokens in my wallet. And yet none of these coins are not frozen. so I don't know the consequences of the solutions that comes with frozen tokens. It may be locked for a particular period of time or you yourself can I unlock it through some method. I am sure some people will have the right to information for you.

Frozen token, meaning that you cannot sell it or transfer it, until it is listed on a suitable exchange. Therefore, you must follow the project news related to these currencies to find out the extent of their success and the possibility of listing them on the stock exchanges, otherwise the token will not be of benefit.

• +2 1

I think that these tokens and coins that you have in your myetherwallet wallet have become unlisted on any platform and therefore have become without value and lack of success of their projects.

I believe that You are in this situation because the token sales volume is 0. you will have to wait until the coin has a demand (This may never happen).

• Useful or interesting 1

A frozen token is a token that is created but cannot be transferred to another address until certain unlocking conditions are met. All tokens can be frozen for a variety of reasons i.e. a ban on certain token transactions in general, a ban on certain wallets or a ban on wallets with a certain amount, and so on.

• +3 1

Tokens are digital assets that were created for the purpose of using them in various projects and they differ from cryptocurrencies as the token needs a different blockchain platform in order to work successfully and the Ethereum platform is the most famous in building the token although it is a blockchain platform and the tokens that are based on the Ethereum platform is ERC 20 tokens, which is the most used type, and some platforms freeze the token and do not allow traders to transfer it from this platform to other platforms, and this may be so that the trader is not exposed to fraud by the platform that he wants to transfer the token to or the reason may be that the token transfer will lead to a change in The token invested in this platform or its price would suffer a loss
Also, some tokens follow the ERC-20 protocol, a set of laws in order to be able to share and exchange them with other tokens or transfer them to the cryptocurrency wallet.

Frozen tokens are locked token.It can remain locked untill it gers unlocked by the moderator or admin. Frozen tokens are token which are not available in the market 

Hi friend, frozen token is token that is generated but cannot be exchanged or transacted to another account adress as it is locked or freezed until its unlocking conditions are met. You are provided with some mechanisms to unlock frozen tokens. The tokens will get unlocked if the conditions are met or it will be automatically unfreezed. Hope you will be able to unlock it. 

Frozen tokens are tokens which are created but cannot be transferred to another account until certain unlocking conditions are met. This condition of tokens are otherwise known as lock up period. This is done to protect the interest of investors, thereby strengthening the credibility of tokens.The lock up period helps to stabilize the token price after it enters the crypto market

• +2 1

Frozen or blocked tokens are usually part of a roadmap, basically they are released little by little according to the specifications of the owner, however they can remain that way forever, the truth is that these types of precautions or obstacles are only seen in scam projects or platforms  

Frozen token is a token with hodl transaction from team developer, maybe for some reason , like you need do task to do activated the token, or maybe need sometimes until the project of developer finished. I think frozen token made to avoid price dump before the project finish.

Yes, this token is locked and you will not be able to transfer it until the supervisors of this token project unlock it.
I also own a lot of this token, and I got it when I was a beginner through an airdrop, but I considered this token money because it had passed a lot of time and I could not take advantage of it

• +1 2

Frozen” or blocked tokens are a new way to stimulate the development of a crypto project, while not collapsing the price of the coin itself. In fact, the smart contract used by the company blocks a certain part of the tokens in users ' wallets, preventing them from being moved or sold. This allows projects to avoid speculating with the price of coins at the launch stage
This is a token that is created but cannot be transferred to another address until certain defrosting conditions are met. Frozen tokens cannot be moved, and they can only be unfrozen after certain conditions are met, for example, in the framework of frozendrop – free distribution of tokens to everyone in a limited amount.

they are common tokens, but you cant transfer them at any site and wallet and you will need to unfreeze it (if its not a scam token)

The frozen token is that kind of token which have a enough value in our crypto. The frozen token will not be withdraw or transfer. It is fixed for a specific time period.

So, what is staking? Staking is the process of actively participating in transaction validation on a proof-of-stake (PoS) blockchain. Anyone with a minimum-required balance of a specific cryptocurrency can validate transactions and earn rewards for their participation.

In simple words, staking is the process of purchasing and holding a cryptocurrency in a wallet to support the operations of a blockchain network.

Soon after its introduction in 2012, staking became a popular alternative to cryptocurrency mining and trading for those looking to earn profits from crypto mining but without the risk or high input cost.

Staking is considered the easiest way of making money with cryptocurrencies, but what are the best rewarding staking coins in 2020? Let’s take a look at five top coins of 2020.

The ranking is not purely based on annual returns, but also on the risk factor, the complexity of the process, and the liquidity of assets during the staking period. 😄

Have a nice day

Frozen token It is the freezing of the balance in this currency. It cannot be converted into another currency or transferred or exchanged. Usually this happens with scam currencies.

First of thanks for this kind of information about the cryptotalk. I think these kinds of tokens doesn't release untill the the officials staffs allow them.

It's price is don't pump so and remains the almost same price. Sometimes the date is written on these unfreezing on the official account of the currency.