What is frozen token? - Page 9 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Moaz

What is frozen token?

Dear sorryy I have not listen about this coin . I am listening this in 1st time.dear I recommend you if you have more coins near to withdraw . Then you can buy some these coins and then you can withdraw.

Hello my friend, they are locked symbols that cannot be withdrawn until the permission of the supervisors who worked on manufacturing and constructing them is closed due to the loss of this currency amounting to zero percent, so this currency is frozen

• +4 1
  • +5 1

Tokens are freezes, and can't be shared with others, and can't be sent to anyone. In fact I don't know enough about a new one here which Johnny told me and I'm curious to know more about this token

• +1 1

They can just stay locked forever too. I can take a look. What tokens are you talking about.They had a token swap lately and i am not sure if you are talking about the old tokens that you can't move, that usually get locked. 

but I cannot withdraw this tokens to any platform in order to sell them knowing that they are listed on some platforms .
I asked a friend who told me that this token is frozen !! But I didn't understand exactly what it meant .

You should expect one day the devs of this token to unfreeze them if you want to move them. Those projects that do that, they aren't supporting the real values of cryptocurrencies. Some ICOs did that and a few tokens that were given as airdrops, not to allow someone to sell before an exchange listing. It is a very bad move, in fact a dick move to do that and all these tokens are useless and pointless to me, if they have this option to freeze assets.

Dear, I may not be able to solve your problem, due to my lack of experience in this matter, but all I know about freezing is that freezing bitcoin is a term known to traders, and it is intended to buy or sell bitcoin against the digital dollar.

• +2 1

Everything will vary depending on the token you have, these tokens may be blocked by the creator in your wallet or it may also be that you do not have money to remove them from that wallet, all tokens have networks in which they move and this has a commission per transaction. Partner, we need much more information to give you a not so general solution, more direct to your circumstance.

Hello my friend

On some platforms such as yobit, there are frozen currencies that no one can trade in or invest in

There are other platforms where these currencies are available. Do not give up. Diversify your business

Invest all currencies and do not withdraw all funds to shop with them

Also invest your money to earn more and more interest

All the best for everyone

• +4 1

I believe A frozen token is a token that is created but cannot be transferred to another address until certain unlocking conditions are met. There are certain mechanisms and methods to freeze and unlock the tokens.

Maybe the wallet stopped the token dealings and trading so you can not withdraw your token but of course they will return them to the marken and then you can withdraw them.

• +2 1

I do not understand what you mean by frozen symbols. This is the first time I heard about such a thing .. But I think that you had money in symbols that are not famous or known, and these currencies have spent their shares and trading in them. That is why everyone is advised to trade via known and trusted cryptocurrencies .. You have to talk to the support team

You must wait for some of them to have value after that you can trade with them and make money, but some of them may remain frozen so do not think about them too much.

• +2 1

Hello friend I am a beginner and I think the frozen token is lock token the value of the token is considered by an contract and it is not changed my time so the value which have constant for sometime or you can say temporarily constant is called for Frozen token so so I think this information would be useful for you

Frozen token is one kind of token that locked for some time period and when token certain condition will met then only users can withdraw that token. So many tokens in myetherwallet are frozen condition when that token met their condition then only we can transfer that token.

Dear Friend! I think the tokens which you have, but this token is not in market yet, is mean you sell them or buy them and you can sell them when it available in the market and you can trade with it but now you can't do nothing with it. 

Freezing the token, I do not know much about it, and I hope through the answers in the comments to learn more
Thank you for this useful question that benefits everyone

My friend that freezing the currency may be for a certain period or it may not be dismantled so try to deal with a reliable currency and if you attached some names, I would have been able to give you the reason for this to happen

@Moaz

Dear friend I'm icons that Freeze is I have been to stop global because it was issued in another currency, or was stopped programmer that currency or her company so you have lost all your money frozen.

In fact, my dear friend, I have never had such a problem before and I cannot advise you, but I hope that you do not despair and that the experienced members help you and give you advice

Hello my friend

I think frozen symbol is one of two possibilities. The first is that this symbol is a new currency and is currently being issued. As for the second possibility, it is an existing currency and its price has decreased dramatically, so they currently stop dealing with it or selling it until it regains its improvement again and it may remain frozen for a long time.

• +2 1

According to my information, the frozen symbols are only the distinctive locked symbols so they can remain forever until they are opened by the host or the official. So just mention the type of frozen symbol we're talking about. Because it differs from Token

• +2 1

Thanks for this am also knowing this for the first time in didn't also know what is frozen token and now am able to know and can also explain this to another person that didn't know with it disadvantage.

I do not have a clear answer, my friend. You should consult the elderly members to get a clear answer from them. I wish you more success.

Hello dear, these codes remain locked until an official opens them and they only do so at certain certain prices or at certain times, and sometimes the date of the freeze is written in the official currency account.

I think those tokens are a worthless type as they are lucked permanently or for some period of time and could not be sold or transferred out of the wallet.