Which part of cryptocurrency are you much interested in? - Page 11 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

Which part of cryptocurrency are you much interested in?

I agree with you, I also like the part of trading cryptocurrencies much more since with this part is where we will obtain more income if we hit very good movements and sometimes we can consult help with many okataformas that predict the declines and increases of cryptocurrencies to Yes, I also love trading cryptocurrencies.

I am more interested in investments, although I am still in the phase of learning to study the graphs and the behavior of currencies and the market, I see many tutorials and I follow trading pages, I think that in that area I can obtain good profits, but you I recognize that it is not easy to understand, it is a part of knowledge and another of luck

It seems that most of the people are interested in the financial side of cryptocurrency. However, the aspect of cryptocurrency I'm interested the most is learning about blockchain technology because it's increasingly getting more relevance in our current reality, and it has a big potential in terms of its applications. Naturally, I'm also interested in trading cryptocurrency as the high volatility in this market offers plenty of opportunity to earn good money.

Well right now I am more interested in storing because it is coming and at any moment they start to rise and you have your warehouse with a few coins there is time to invest

Bitcoin because it's the most powerful cryptocurrency and Ethereum for its speed. But Ethereum has high gas fees, it's better to research more on this matter.

Of course get stocks from crypto!! Also look at new economy,how they grow up and break our old system.

It is definitely the income earning one. Seee how many sites out there offer you with this opportunity of earning money through creating good quality content. That's one thing I really like about this cryptalk platform. If you are a person who likes to post good quality content then this is a platform which can give you so much opportunity from trading coins to dealing in other investment opportunities. 

At the moment I am "in love" with the TRON coin and all the associated projects. The Chinese founder of Tron has many innovative ideas. Tron constitutes a decentralized blockchain platform. It is open source and aims to decentralize the online entertainment industry, currently in the hands of a few influential companies like Amazon, Google, Facebook, etc. Successes!!

It is a topic that contains many answers that every beginner needs, especially in the field of cryptocurrencies. I am interested in the quality of publishing topics so that they reach the largest number of users. I think everyone is looking for quality and usefulness at the same time, maybe your topic is important, but you could not communicate the idea beautifully and deserves discussion.you can  Improve your level and learn more about this field  and earn money in same time.

One of the topics about the world of cryptocurrencies is emotional management, that topic is important to start with leaden feet and it is one of the topics that I like to address because it generates anxiety.
The emotional part is the one that costs the most and can be trained and mastered following a prescribed method.
And this world is a game of skill against others and a fight for emotional control against oneself. To win the war you have to win both battles.

Мне нравится Эфириум.Это цифровая валютная платформа для создания децентрализованных онлайн-сервисов на базе блокчейна (Dapps), работающих на базе смарт-контрактов. В то время как биткойн часто называют “цифровым золотом” (из-за сложности его производства, ограниченного предложения и отличных инвестиционных качеств), Эфириум иногда называют “цифровым эквивалентом нефти”. Это связано с тем, что криптовалюта ETH является своеобразным "топливом" для смарт-контрактов и Dapps, созданных на их основе.

There are several reasons for my interest in cryptocurrencies and interest in them for the speed and ease of dealing with them, and for me I am interested in the litecoin currency as its price is average and the transfer fee is small and can be bought and traded with ease

Its spread, price, and follow-up of its price in the past between decline and rise and the opinion of trading experts and their expectation of the price in the future.

image.png.fc9a7970fb715941c3ed47ec54200f01.png

I'm really interested in BTC I like it so much that's why I am working hard here so the BTC so expensive but I will try to make it mine because it will be a happy day when I get this so hope one day I will be able to get this because I'm warning some parts of this and later I can buy as well..

Although I play in many coins I'm doing it for more BTC. Bitcoin is my only coin I care about in the long term. Whenever I need to step away I always close out all my other bags to BTC only

I'm getting very interested in long-term projects. I like to first research a lot about a company that is launching its ICO in the first place before the token itself, after doing a lot of research and reading too, only then do I start investing. Lately I like the idea of believing that the big projects that are launched this year will be the pillars of the next. I do not like the cryptocurrencies that everyone is interested in buying, this year the Defis are at their peak and that also almost always leads to creating a fomo in coins that do not have a project behind such as dogecoin, sushi, meme, hamburger, bake. These types of cryptocurrencies are the ones that I recommend never investing in because they are very risky

Since I got to know cryptocurrencies I have been very interested in investing these assets. I am also interested in how this new technology called blockchain is developing.

What interests me most about cryptocurrencies is the possibility of generating income with the purchase and sale of them in the exchanges, as well in the exchanges, as well as the advantage that it is accepted in many parts of the world.

• +5 1

Currently I am very interested in the ETH, BNB and TWT, I think these coins will have a good value in the market in the not too distant future.

2 hours ago, Graciavc said:

What interests me most about cryptocurrencies is the possibility of generating income with the purchase and sale of them in the exchanges, as well in the exchanges, as well as the advantage that it is accepted in many parts of the world.

And if you want even more security, I recommend that you use the yobit platform so that you can have an experience like no other that is too perfect to be true, easy to handle and use when making transactions animate and you will see that you will not regret

Currently I am focused on trading, it has generated a lot of profits. Most of the operations I carry out with Bitcoin because it is a very volatile currency and it helps me to do my Trading technique, which is scalping. I recommend that you first train yourself before starting to perform operations.

My interest in cryptocurrencies...

Firstly, the unbreakable and robust mechanics of blockchain. This is truly a whole new technology, created just with code.

Secondly, the anonymity, as I care about my privacy and prefer not to have my data leaked to 3rd parties.

Third - TAX evasion. Thank you, Satoshi!

I am interesting on Airdrops because they give you the opportunity to earn money without any investment. Airdrops like Yobit One is a good way to do it by free because they pay for sure.

I also like trading, I find it the most entertaining and interesting option so far and there really is a whole world to learn about it. What a joy that there are so many publications to learn from.