Which part of cryptocurrency are you much interested in? - Page 31 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

Which part of cryptocurrency are you much interested in?

As a new member of the forum I am still making research and investigation to be able to have more knowledge and experience to be able to know which coin is the most profitable in the crypto talk currency exchange market to be able to earn more profit and benefits

What is most interesting in the world of cryptocurrencies are investments, in these markets there are a lot of opportunities where we can benefit for that reason I am preparing and I hope one day to be able to live from what I am so passionate about.

I have been studying so much about crypto and I seem to love everything about it. There is nothing in crypto that I do not like. Trading, gambling, hodling and lots more makes me want to always remain interested in crypto.

Personally I'm interested in BITCOIN as it is the mother of the Digital currencies. Trading provides with the knowledge and intrest of a person that does this frequently.I enjoyed my trading journey very much and I hope it continues to be great in the future as well.

In fact, there are a lot of currencies that we can choose to invest or store and sell when their price increases. As for me, I prefer to invest in Bitcoin because I believe that its price will continue to rise and there is no fear of a decrease in its price due to the high turnout of people to buy it and there is also some other work that In the future, after gaining sufficient experience, I will try to invest in it

• +1 1

Trading is a bit like investing, which is buying the currency when its price is low and selling it when its price rises, but it takes place in a short period as it can take place several times per day, for me the best currency is litecoin because its price is acceptable and it is good for trading

hello friend I want to tell you that the cryptocurrency is a digital currency and I am interested in the worth of cryptocurrency which is increase day by day and this platform provides many knowledges lots of information about everything number of peoples are working on this platform and they share their thinking about a single topic and that will be variable informative for us we should learn

Among the currencies that interest my bitcoin interest is because it has a place in the market, it is not necessary to have a large amount to trade on, but you can earn a lot from the currency. Also, I am interested in the eth currency. This currency is the second leader in digital currencies in terms of transaction and also ease of dealing. 

Yes dear i like to work as a trader. But for this you have an experience and knowledge about the trading. I am new in the trading platforum but i try to best for working. It is a simple work.

• +5 1

A trader must have much knowledge to the market. You should control your feelings. Always divide your capital at least in three parts. From one part you should trade on btc pair and with other you should trade on any stable coins and the last one should be always free in usd or most usable coin and that you only use when any stable coin's price is down. Hope this comment helped you. 

From engineers to journalists, the Bitcoin boom has created jobs that are rooted in a variety of skill sets. Now is the time to invest your talents within the cryptocurrency job market.

It is a good topic for discussion, my friend. I have not yet invested and traded in cryptocurrencies. My interest now is all in gaining experience and knowledge about cryptocurrencies in addition to making money.

There are innumerable benefits of cryptocurrency. We can also earn cryptocurrency by posting in this forum here and also make profit from trade and also benefit from cryptocurrency by investing but I am new now and only by posting posts. I'm making money so I think it's the easiest and the best.

All part of cryptocurrency is very important but I am more interested in trading because it give joy when I am receiving the cash.

On 5/4/2020 at 1:26 AM, Babubu609 said:

I found this topic will be very helpful in kind of sharing ideas on which kind cryptocurrency are you interested in and here is advice for you to follow.

I hope we shall still cooperate to learn from each other about this in this forum.

To me I like trading and I need some tips and knowledge about trading I hope I will have someone to help me with some tips.

What part of cryptocurrency are you also interested in?

I am not interested much but I have little interest in Bitcoin and I am checking it price everyday I think it will give us a big profit because we get payment through it and it is associated with the payment so I am checking it and I have interest in it.

For me, if I benefited from some advice about that you need to know what is the most traded currency that has less risk, such as BTC, but you need some money in order to be able to trade. I wish success to everyone, thank you.

Yes, in my opinion everyone likes to trade, trading is one of the most popular ways to make profit in crypto, because we can adapt the profit from trading to our needs. We can choose daily, monthly and even long-term profits according to your strategy. Trading is also the most popular, because of that there are now many trading exchanges that offer various kinds of bonuses.

I love bitcoin and love trading as well as holding. If you mean which currency interests me, I am very interested in bitcoin, but if you mean which section of the forum interests me the most, I like the beginners section. I'm interested in the trading section of cryptocurrency. Cryptocurrency is a very good platform.  Cryptocurrency is a blessing for all of us.  I am very interested in investing in cryptocurrencies.

I am interesting in making investments of bitcoins.this section seems more valuable as compare to other ones.so i am spending my most of time here.

Hello my friend
I have not started currency trading yet, but I heard that Bitcoin is one of the best currencies in circulation

Hello my friend, I wish you good and success. I am also a new member. I am also interested in the field of trading, but he needs experience and knowledge. There are some rules that we must adhere to in order to obtain profits and avoid losses.

I like bitcoin, ethereum and trx. The price of these currencies are increasing. I have some btc,ethreum and trx in some accounts.I collect these money from  some referral system or some apps. Now I am trying to learn about trading. Because big  dream needs big place. Trading is good place to become rich and successful. But it needs more knowledge about trading. 

I like investing and trading when in investing we can earn extra profit depends on the demand of the currency and in trading where we can also earn depends on our strategic trading..

• +3 1

As for me, I tend to invest more in currencies that are good and safe, and I have tried investing in a random currency by experimenting in this field, but because of my lack of care, I have lost a lot of money, but this will be a lesson for me.

• +2 1

if I tell you about my interest in the cryptocurrency I am interested in the trade of Bitcoin because the price of the Bitcoin is going high day by day so this is a big chance to get a good profit with the trading of bitcoin so you can alsoget this  benefit

• +4 1