Recommending the cryptotalk forum - Page 28 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Raven

Recommending the cryptotalk forum

Of course you can advise them about it, this forum is completely legitimate and not prohibited, this forum contains a lot of valuable information about the cryptocurrency, which can make you an expert in it if you learn well from it

Yes, I completely agree with you. I am also trying to educate my family and friends about this forum and about the world of digital currencies. I think this field is a wonderful opportunity and everyone should take advantage of it.

I have been doing this a lot but many people do not realize the added value of this forum, knowing that we are a community that works as a team they do not realize all that they can take advantage of here, for that is important to demonstrate with results all that can be generated and above all learn in this forum that the truth has changed the lives of many people throughout the pandemic.

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes, I assure you that you can invite everyone who matters to you to this forum to earn from cryptocurrencies because they have a very bright future and I also believe that we will all achieve most of our dreams that we dream of by earning from this forum

In fact, there are always a lot of people joining this forum. I joined here when I found out about this forum. I found out about this forum through a friend of mine. Since then, I have welcomed many of my friends here. I have given the idea of this forum to my family members here and I have described its benefits. My relatives and friends have participated in this forum. So, it is not a bad thing but it will increase the people of this forum.

Yes this earn is so helpful for our family. By working and invest here we can earn much coins and get much profits. Our earning coins can be much benefited thing for our family and friends. 

Welcome, my friend. Certainly you can invite all your friends to this forum in order to learn everything about currencies and work with them. This is the goal of the platform to educate the largest number of people in the world and increase knowledge and experience when the number of members increases. The forum’s network expands all over the world and works for everyone.  Good luck to you

My friend, most of us arrived at this forum through friends and people we know, and I don't think there is a problem with publishing the forum and giving it the popularity it deserves.

• -5 1

Very cool, of course, you can do that, my friend, because you are strengthening their information about cryptocurrencies by working on this forum, in addition to earning a cryptocurrency.

• +2 1

I think it's okay to recommend cryptotalk campaign to others, because I also got a recommendation from my friend to sign up for a cryptotalk campaign. I want to fulfill my portfolio which I previously only put on faucet sites and I tried to earn on cryptotalk sites. I think I will learn a lot here when compared to faucet sites, I only get a few satoshis and here 200 satoshis per post I think is still profitable.

Yes, my friend of course it is great for you to promote this great forum and it will increase your good reputation here really and this goal of the forum is to deliver encryption to as many people as possible. 

Yes, no, this thing is okay, but you must know that it is not possible to create more than one account on the same Internet, so be careful about this matter because it will cause you to be banned if you do not pay attention to it.

It is a wonderful and very important forum for gaining experience and knowledge and earning money, and it is good to inform everyone about this from friends and relatives, and you have to be careful about some things by not doing work in this forum with another person on the same server, which leads to banning one or both of you.

On 5/2/2020 at 3:55 AM, Raven said:

I just want to ask if its okay if i'm promoting this forum to some of my friend and to my family? They said they wanted to earn money in crypto currency too so i recommend this forum to them. Is it okay or is it prohibited? I just want to help them on how to start properly in crypto and i think this forum could help them from it. 

I think it is not bad if we promote this forum to our family members and friend and I am also telling about this forum to my friends and family members and many of them are doing work here and it is very good because the number of member will increased and we should make a good work.

We must share this forum with our friends and family members because it is a good way to introduced cryptocurrencies they will get knowledge and learn about cryptocurrencies when they get some payment there believe is increased on cryptocurrencies

This talk board could be a eminent peril for people that interested by crypto worldwide to gain and think about on the indistinguishable time! So i expect that it is right to educate people around this discourse board.. It's all roughly offering and promoting..

It's very okay to promote cryptotalk forum to your friends and family members to join this forum so that they can also contribute their own knowledge and experience to the forum. So it's not prohibited to promote the forum. 

I think you are late my friend because now yobit not access new users for payout. I know this is great idea to Start Crypto carrier from Cryptotalk but it's late. I hope very soon Cryptotalk brings good news for newbies..

I am among those who comment on the group's core that tomorrow there is a platform where we do our learning and also be able to make it in our knowledge and information, it keeps us busy to a great extent and we are very  happy in here.

Its not that prohibited or bad to share this forum to your friends or family but just as you said they want to earn in this crypto you must know the rules of it when your creating an account you must not share any wifi because your account will be ban by not following the rules. So, read the rules and be careful my friend.

• +1 1
  • +5 1

Yes, my friend, you can tell them that and teach them about this good forum, and you must warn them not to make mistakes so that they are not banned from this forum.

From the information that I have and obtained with this forum, it is not forbidden to tell friends and family about the benefits that they can obtain if they join this great forum called cryptotalk since it will be very beneficial if they are beginners in the world of cryptocurrencies since here you will get a lot of information
A big greeting to the whole community

Yes dear we can recommend to others because this forum is for Knowledge . And when more people will joined this then we will get more knowledge . And everyone have different knowledge and we will collect more knowledge from this forum.

Hello my friend
Yes, you can invite your friends and family to this wonderful forum to learn more about cryptocurrencies and earn money

Of course, my dear friend, there is no objection to promoting this forum, it is not forbidden to tell friends and family about the benefits that they can obtain if they join this great forum called cryptotalk since it will be very beneficial. So I agree with what you have done.  Because this forum is very useful for us, so we need to introduce it to our family and friends.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Topics

• Hello forum readers! We are pleased to announce that our exchange service 0xbc1.io has been added to OKchanger monitoring.
    • ⭐️ Добавлена новая платежная система Telegram Stars! ⚙️  Для обновления кэша в боте, откройте его и прожмите Ctrl+Shift+R
    • Пополняйте счет без комиссии и получайте 3% кэшбэка за все покупки совершенные с помощью виртуальных карт нового поколения LinkPay (VCC).   Пожалуй, это одно из лучших предложений на рынке виртуальных карт для оплаты криптовалютой 😎   Получить карту   Доступны бесплатные карты за отзыв*   ———   Совершайте и принимайте платежи на беспрецедентных условиях!   Рады предложить единственное в своем роде решение для онлайн-покупок и рекламы со встроенным платежным шлюзом и удобными инструментами для контроля командных расходов.   Виртуальную кредитную карту можно использовать для оплаты таких продуктов, как: Google Ads, Facebook Ads, Twitter Ads, Bing Ads, TikTok Ads, Taboola, Amazon, Airbnb, OpenAI, DigitalOcean, Midjourney, Netflix, Spotify, World of Warcraft, Steam, и многих других.   Принимайте платежи в крипте и фиате   Процесс интеграции занимает совсем немного времени, и уже через час вы сможете принимать платежи на своем сайте. У нас доступны сотни самых популярных крипто и локальных фиатных валют, а также Visa и Mastercard. Не упустите возможность начать работу со своим собственным платежным шлюзом. Получить карту   ———   Лучшие виртуальные карты для любых покупок   Пополняйте баланс с помощью 7+ самых популярных криптовалют, выпускайте виртуальные карты и оплачивайте все покупки с кэшбэком 3% . Так просто!   Кэшбэк 3% на все покупки 0% комиссии за отклоненные платежи 0% комиссии за пополнение и снятие средств Минимальная сумма вывода составляет всего 10 долларов США. Счета в долларах США и евро Онлайн-поддержка 24/7/365   Получить карту!   Управление командой на новом уровне   Неограниченное количество карт,  настройка лимитов и доступов, а также самый удобный интерфейс для командных расходов   До 100 виртуальных карт бесплатно Возврат средств с карты на счет без комиссии Надежное управление доступами 50+ членов команды Детализированная статистика   Получить доступ   Начните принимать платежи на сайте в течение часа с Merchant   Приём платежей для онлайн-магазинов с мгновенным зачислением средств на ваш счет.   Прием платежей с дебетовых и кредитных карт по всему миру Обработка платежей в более чем 100 популярных криптовалютах Автоматические расчеты на выгодных условиях Быстрая интеграция   Получить доступ!   ———   *Как получить бесплатную карту за отзыв?   Любой участник форума с рейтингом 69+ может получить бесплатную виртуальную премиум-карту LinkPay на тест, выполнив три условия:   Оставьте следующее сообщение в нашем треде: «Хочу протестировать карту LinkPay». Зарегистрироваться у нас на сайте и прислать нам адрес почты, привязанной к аккаунту.  Мы все проверим и добавим бесплатную карту на баланс аккаунта. Оставьте отзыв на сервис в треде, и плюсик к репутации в нашем аккаунте на форуме ❤️   Зарегистрироваться!   ———   LinkPay – используй виртуальные карты нового поколения уже сегодня   Кэшбэк 3% на все покупки 0% комиссия за отклоненные транзакции 0% комиссия за пополнение аккаунта 0% комиссия за вывод средств Бесплатный аккаунт Merchant Бесплатные инструменты для работы в команде Бесплатные карты по подписке Специальные условия при больших оборотах   Зарегистрируйтесь сейчас!   ———   Присоединяйтесь к партнерской программе и зарабатывайте $100+ за каждого привлеченного пользователя. Получайте вознаграждение за каждое целевое действие!   Вознаграждения для партнёров Самая выгодная партнёрская программа среди сервисов виртуальных карт:   Целевое действие Награда Клик по партнерской ссылке $0.03 Регистрация в сервисе $0.2 Первое пополнение $1 Выпуск первой карты 10% Покупка подписки 10% Сервисные комиссии 20% Открытие счета Merchant (бонус активируется после проведения 100 успешных платежей) $50 Публикация отзыва о LinkPay* $200+   Все бонусы кроме сервисных комиссий начисляются один раз. Бонусы за сервисные комиссии начисляются в течение 180 дней с момента регистрации пользователя.   *Узнать больше можно на app.linkpay.io/referral-program.   ———   Хотите еще?   Мы часто организуем конкурсы для наших подписчиков в социальных сетях. Регулярно разыгрываются бесплатные виртуальные карты, пополнения баланса и другие ценные призы. Конкурсы проводятся независимо друг от друга и на разных платформах, поэтому рекомендуем подписываться на все наши социальные сети 😉   Телеграмм Твиттер Фейсбук Инстаграм Linkedin  
    • Добрый день, уважаемые пользователи! Напоминаем Вам: Партнерство с нашем обменником! У нас действует партнерская программа, ранее ставка была 0.3% от суммы обмена, А с сегодняшнего дня мы подняли ставку до 1.5% от суммы обмена реферала 🤑 Спешите, дорогие друзья зарегистрироваться на нашем сайте, скопировать Вашу уникальную партнерскую ссылку в Вашем аккаунте, И разослать ее всем своим друзьям, коллегами и просто криптанам.   Начните зарабатывать вместе с криптообменником Finansovich-exchange. Подробная информация указана на сайте.
    • Новости сегодня 1. Налогообложение криптовалют и других виртуальных активов в Украине будут рассматривать в послевоенный период. Сообщает нардеп Железняк. 2. SEC откладывает торговлю Ethereum-ETF как минимум до 8 июля, требуя дальнейшей доработки заявок. 3. Акции NIKE упали более чем на 20%, что является худшим падением со времени IPO 1980 года. 4. Apple интегрирует ИИ в гарнитуру смешанной реальности Vision Pro. 5. Sony запустит криптовалютную биржу в Японии и разработает собственный блокчейн. 6. У Украины есть один месяц, чтобы избежать дефолта в условиях продолжающейся войны. The Economist   Наш канал в Telegram https://t.me/Bulldog_ExСвязаться с нами:Сайт: https://www.bulldog.exchange/Support: support@bulldog.exchangeTelegram: https://t.me/exchange_bulldog Изменено 29 июн 2024, 14:08 пользователем Bulldog Exchange
    • LetsExchange has listed TAIKO TAIKO, a cryptocurrency behind the Taiko ecosystem, is now available for trading and cross-chain swap on LetsExchange, the instant crypto exchange supporting the largest number of cryptocurrencies worldwide. The crypto community can now swap this asset for over 4,500 other crypto assets using a friendly widget, a Telegram bot, or third-party platforms and apps that integrate crypto exchange functionality powered by LetsExchange.   When swapping TAIKO for other coins, users can choose between a market rate and a fixed rate. The former allows the system to automatically select the most profitable rate from the 20+ liquidity providers connected to LetsExchange, ensuring the best exchange conditions despite price volatility. Users who prefer to avoid slippage can opt for a fixed rate, which locks the value of the swap until the operation is completed. TAIKO on its native blockchain and the ERC-20 version are both available on LetsExchange, with cross-chain swapping possible for diversification or other purposes.   Alex J., Chief Product Officer (CPO) at LetsExchange, expressed his excitement about the listing of TAIKO: “We are glad to have TAIKO available on our platform. Many investors were looking forward to trading this token in the open market after a successful airdrop conducted by the Taiko team in May 2024. LetsExchange provides all the tools to swap TAIKO most conveniently and securely, contributing to the rapid adoption of this crypto asset.”   Taiko is an Ethereum-equivalent (Type 1) ZK-EVM that is maximally compatible with Ethereum. No additional compiling, reaudits, or tooling is needed. Additionally, Taiko is a based rollup: the transaction sequencing on Taiko is done by Ethereum validators. Based sequencing is maximally simple and inherits Ethereum's liveness and credible neutrality. The TAIKO token is the native utility token within the Taiko ecosystem, crucial for keeping the network running smoothly and efficiently. TAIKO also plays a key role in decision-making and governance within the network.   LetsExchange is an industry-leading exchange platform that supports over 4,500 coins and tokens, the largest number of assets in the market. Along with crypto-to-crypto swaps, users can benefit from DEX and on-ramp/off-ramp functionalities. LetsExchange’s partners can integrate crypto-to-crypto swap functionality through API. DEX and Buy/Sell functionalities are also available through adjustable crypto exchange widgets and Telegram bots.
    • Процедура пополнения карт европейских банков через Bitmore: Отправка данных банковского счета: Сначала клиент предоставляет нам данные своего банковского счета. Это поможет нам убедиться, что транзакции будут обработаны правильно и безопасно. Согласование тарифов с менеджером: Наш менеджер свяжется с вами для согласования всех тарифов и условий пополнения. Мы стремимся сделать этот процесс максимально прозрачным и понятным. Отправка криптовалюты: После согласования условий клиент отправляет необходимую сумму криптовалюты на наш криптовалютный счет. Получение денег: После получения криптовалюты мы отправляем деньги на ваш банковский счет. Процесс максимально быстрый и безопасный. Более подробную информацию о процедуре вы можете найти на нашем сайте. Если у вас есть вопросы или нуждаетесь в помощи, наша служба поддержки всегда готова вам помочь 24/7.
    • The procedure for replenishing cards of European banks through Bitmore:   Sending bank account data: First, the client provides us with their bank account details. This will help us make sure that transactions are processed correctly and securely.   Agreeing on rates with a manager: Our manager will contact you to agree on all the rates and terms of the deposit. We strive to make this process as transparent and clear as possible.    Sending cryptocurrency: After agreeing on the terms, the client sends the required amount of cryptocurrency to our cryptocurrency account.   Receiving money: After receiving the cryptocurrency, we send the money to your bank account. The process is as fast and secure as possible.   You can find more information about the procedure on our website. If you have any questions or need assistance, our support team is always ready to help you 24/7.
    • На спотовом рынке биржевых фондов (ETF) Bitcoin в США зафиксирован значительный ежедневный приток средств в размере 129,45 млн долларов США, что стало пятым днем притока подряд. Спотовые биткоин-ETF  в США были одобрены  Комиссией по ценным бумагам и биржам 10 января и начали торговаться 11 января. За первые пару месяцев основные эмитенты ETF отметились одними из самых больших притоков и объемов торгов, за исключением GBTC Grayscale, у которого с первого дня наблюдался либо нулевой приток, либо значительный отток. Биткоин-ETF фиксируют приток средств пятый день подряд Приток в размере 129,45 млн долларов США 1 июля также является самым высоким притоком средств в ETF с 7 июня. Поскольку приток средств в ETF BTC стал положительным, цена BTC восстановилась до 63 000 долларов США после почти трех недель борьбы за преодоление ключевого сопротивления на уровне 62 000 долларов США. Данные платформы криптоисследований SoSo Value свидетельствуют о том, что ETF Fidelity зарегистрировал наибольший приток средств — 1030 BTC на сумму 65 миллионов долларов США, за ним следует Bitwise ETF с 650 BTC на сумму 41 миллион долларов США.   ARK Invest зафиксировал приток 205 BTC на сумму $13 млн. IBIT от BlackRock и GBTC от Grayscale, два крупнейших спотовых биткоин-ETF по чистой стоимости активов, в понедельник зафиксировали нулевой приток.   Приток средств 1 июля стал пятым днем подряд притока средств для спотовых BTC ETF после почти семи дней оттока в последнюю неделю июня. Ежедневные потоки Spot BTC ETF. Источник: SoSoValue Июль исторически является оптимистичным для BTC Июнь оказался медвежьим месяцем для биткоин-ETF и цены BTC. В июне биткоин-ETF зафиксировали девять дней оттока по сравнению с 10 днями прихода средств. Однако стоимость оттока была значительно выше стоимости притока. Рост спотового BTC ETF совпал с ростом цены BTC в понедельник, в результате чего цена BTC достигла нового недельного максимума в $63 778. Однако ранее сегодня цена BTC снова упала ниже $63 000 и в настоящее время торгуется на уровне $62 558. Хотя цена BTC восстановилась с недельного минимума ниже $60 000, она все еще ниже своего исторического максимума в $73 750 более чем на 15%. Июль исторически оказался месяцем с высокой тенденцией к росту, а с учетом того, что одобрение спотовых ETF на Ether  уже не за горами, в ближайшие недели на криптовалютном рынке может произойти еще один рост, как это было в случае одобрения спотовых ETF на BTC.
    • BLUM      достиг отметки в 30 млн. пользователей !       Проект №1 в моем списке на долгосрочную перспективуСвежие новости проекта:Приложение обновится на следующей неделе. Будут введены сквады, которые смогут выпускать свои токены.Приложение BLUM выйдет на AppStore и PlayMarket в конце года.Скоро будет опубликован список инвесторов и фондов.Сжиганию билетиков БЫТЬ (об этом сообщат заранее).Билеты возможно будут иметь ценность и мы сможем их обменять.Ходят слухи, что заработанные поинты возможно станут токеном будущей биржи. Вспоминаем BNB по 1.5$(ноябрь 2017)